Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-28-2008, 07:20 AM   #1
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Alone time

this is kind of a weird social question for my own personal satisfaction. Sitting at home enjoying having absolutely no responsibilities for a day outside of a phone call to family and friends has further entrenched the belief i had about myself that while i'm capable of being social and enjoying being with friends and family, i just require alot of time to myself and would rather be by myself, not even to do anything, or reflect on thoughts, just to not have to be social, and just relax and do whatever i want to do (generally just surf the web, read, watch tv, whatever).

So i'm potentially opening myself up to criticism here, but, is this a weird thing, to have a desire to essentially be left completely alone(for me pretty much one full day out of the week if i can afford it)?

My family doesn't know i do it on purpose, but my friends do, and they all seem to think it a very strange (and to my regret, sometimes insulting) thing, so i thought i'd turn it over to the rb community. Am i weird or do we all have a certain amount of time we need to ourselves?
Old 11-28-2008, 07:23 AM   #2
Fountainhead

Fountainhead Level 1 (100+)Fountainhead Level 1 (100+)

I think it depends on the person, but I feel like everyone needs time to themselves. I certainly know I enjoy my free time. My family loves to encroach on my life, and whenever I get time to just do whatever I feel like in my room, its like a big weight lifted.

I would kill for a whole day outta the week, normally I only get a few hours or so.
Fountainhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 03:46 PM   #3
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking

Ain't nothing wrong being alone

Theme for this thread is Beach Boys "In My Room"

Whether your outside or inside, I love being alone.Some people think I am some kind of hermit, but its relaxing, peace & quiet, or just knowing there isn't somebody gonna bother me (family is always fucking nosy).
So fuck what anybody thinks.If ya' wanna be alone, then do it.

doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 04:22 PM   #4
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

no your not weird, I LOVE alone time ... I love sitting down somewhere by myelf and just keeping my own company. unless of course I am weird well at laest your not alone in, your liking of being alone hehe

actually, I have met people who are AFRAID of being alone to the point where they pathologically seek out others to fill in ANY time that is free and not taken up with sleep. why are they so afraid?? I think its weirder so have pther people around 24/7 wihtout a desire for alone time, so you can hear your own thoughts.

Last edited by gaggirl; 11-28-2008 at 04:24 PM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 05:52 PM   #5
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No not at weird. I love being by myself I enjoy my company very much.

I hate being around people unless I am in the mood to be social. I spend maybe 30 hours a week just having me time.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 07:26 PM   #6
ShyAngel
Privileged Member

ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I know exactly how you feel. I would much rather spend time by myself than be social, even with family. For the past three years my family has gotten together and bought me the best Birthday present ever...3 days alone in a hotel room all to myself. I even ordered room service.

I know people who are afriad to be alone and don't understand the need to be alone for a while. My mother is one of these people. I could spend weeks in my apartment without going out and be just fine with it as long as I had food, tv, internet..ect.

Of course some of my family thinks I'm anti-social, but I just need to be in the right mood to be social.
ShyAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 06:30 AM   #7
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

wow, thought i was pretty weird for that, good to hear that i'm not a crazy anti social person .

and yeah, my friends think i'm anti social, but it generally gets turned into a funny reminiscing joke about sometime when i avoided something or did something weird to avoid something.

Btw, Shy (meant shy this time) that sounds like an awesome, awesome birthday present and my roommates leave for the weekend every few months, but a place where no one could find you, AND you get room service, amazing.
Old 11-29-2008, 01:49 PM   #8
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I see nothing strange, i enjoy loneliness as well.
Old 11-29-2008, 02:25 PM   #9
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I like a lot of time alone. I'm perfectly friendly in company, but don't actively seek it. The perfect world for me would be a couple of friends I see once a month, and knowing I have a girl locked in my cellar for when I get a hard on.

FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 10:39 PM   #10
Conrad
RB's Biggest Loser

Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't spend nearly enough time by myself. I love being by myself, doing the things I want to do, that's relaxing. I like to do the things I have to do, work, chores, study etc by myself too. You've got to have alone time, for me it's an essential part of life, you'd go crazy if your always with other people.

I used to love spending time with my dog too, we'd just go and chill places, beach etc, and just reflect on life and possibilitys. Well I did anyways, she did the shit that was important to her, but it was cool and just as good as being by yourself.
Conrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 10:49 PM   #11
ShyAngel
Privileged Member

ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I agree for some people I think it's actually beneficial for them to have some alone time every once in a while just for their over all mental health.
And thank you TZOFOSHO, I love getting that birthday present.
ShyAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 08:31 AM   #12
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

there is nothing wrong with spending time with only yourself.
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 11:07 PM   #13
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'll add my voice to the chorus.

Although I have always needed alone time, I have to admit that I've gotten to be really antisocial lately. I spent six weeks recently with people around me literally 24/7 and unable to get away from them. Just being alone still seems like a luxury. I can go days without actually seeing anyone, and my only contact with other humans is by phone or keyboard. That's enough for me - my obligation to be social is satisfied.

I could be perfectly happy completely alone with books, a phone, internet and very occasionally television. If someone who was equally a loner were to be around to hang out with, that would be my idea of heaven
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 08:31 AM   #14
Morgaine

Morgaine Level 3 (300+)Morgaine Level 3 (300+)Morgaine Level 3 (300+)Morgaine Level 3 (300+)

I live in a remote part of my country, in a small village. I wasn't born here, I grew up in a big city. The people here are mainly not very bright and we (my husband and I)have made very little friends here. But damn I enjoy it here so much. No one bothers you, you can do anything you like, explore your inerests... Only my family sadly thinks I'm a weird person living in the middle of the woods :-)
Morgaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 08:59 AM   #15
katechina

katechina has initial reputation

well, i am the same. i live in a big city and my company is full of 'smart' asses. i am an office administrator and i have to deal with books and files everyday. most of the people think i am weird because i am not a social girl. i have a boyfriend but he doesn't like the fantasy i have, and he doesn't like me to spend some time on my own.
Old 12-05-2008, 10:58 AM   #16
Conrad
RB's Biggest Loser

Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgaine View Post
I live in a remote part of my country, in a small village. I wasn't born here, I grew up in a big city. The people here are mainly not very bright and we (my husband and I)have made very little friends here. But damn I enjoy it here so much. No one bothers you, you can do anything you like, explore your inerests... Only my family sadly thinks I'm a weird person living in the middle of the woods :-)
That's sounds awesome. I'd love to live out in the country, near a forest would be great, especially if there was a lake near by. It'd be so cool to be able to do whatever you wanted, as loud as you wanted, with worried about being disturbed. I'd play the drums real lou..... err I mean rape sluts
Conrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 08:31 AM   #17
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have always dreamt of living in a forest, There is a particular meditative place I visit.

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.

Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote