Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-25-2007, 10:04 AM   #21
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)

Good luck! I recommend one of the suites at the Westin downtown. 15 stories up, floor to ceiling windows and a view of the canal/NAC/parliment. The windows are handy for some relatively safe but highly erotic forced exhibitionism/humiliation.

Oh the lonely traveler possibilities, meet rich powerful man in the bar, go back to his suite, where he becomes a manipulative bastard dangling large career/monetary rewards for your compliance in his sexual desires. When you keep refusing he phones the concierege and requests 3 intimidating security personnel as he has an "uncooperative guest"... why damage your play thing when you can have hired muscle to keep her in line while you admire the relentless albeit useless protests until she's bent to your will without more than being held in place, skirt up, blouse open, and physically appraised by a powerful alpha male. Sorry to wander off in my own fantasy...

The Chateau Laurier has thin walls, poor quality mattresses, and tiny windows but a nice old-fashioned luxurious appeal in the common areas as well as some nice out of the way corners. Cold marble on exposed buttocks and the small of a womans back produces a delightful gasp/shriek (there I go again).

Just my two cents (and apparently something more devious than loose change),
-CP
ControlPhreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 10:50 PM   #22
nathan

nathan Level 1 (100+)nathan Level 1 (100+)

Beth,

Glad to hear that you're so serious about this. Reading about your exhibitionism, your decision to unlock the door, and yes, your 1/2 bra... are all very exciting indeed. The words of reality above, are of course true, however. Do you see the contradiction between your desire to organize a fantasy scene safely and the real risk(s) you take/took with leaving the door unlocked?

In truth, with good planning and friends who are ready to help you make it happen, the risks are not too high for roleplaying your fantasy in a very realistic way.

Good luck! (and of course, if there's anything I can do...)

-nathan
Old 02-26-2007, 04:34 PM   #23
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom

But most of all, please be safe!
Seriously. This can't be overstated given the situation. *serious face*

I'd give encouragement but you obviously don't need any, if anything a step back may be in order. Checkout http://www.breathlessottawa.com (not of interest to non-Ottawa residents) attend a munch, and start meeting people there. Much safer and SSC is the mantra. It's not rape focussed but they're a good freak-job filter. You'll at least meet people IRL familiar with RP scenarios in a non potentially life-threatining situation.

Much respect,
-CP
Pleasure Junkie
ControlPhreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 07:51 PM   #24
Bethmc2002

Bethmc2002 has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to Bethmc2002
Default Guess what?

It finally happened!!!!!!!

Thanks to some arrangements by my friend, who not only made plans unknown to me with her cousin in Montreal, she also convinced me to join her for a quick overnight trip there.

After a great supper, we ended up in a strip club playing pool, which led to both of us entering the amateur contest (which in itself was a ball). What I didn't know was that her cousin (who I had never met) was there, and she gave him a key card to our hotel room. They had it all worked out, he and three of his friends came in at about 3:30 am, woke us up by grabbing us, blindfolding us, and then tying us to our beds (or so I thought). I found out afterwards that Linda was untied right after I was blindfolded, and stayed there simply to watch the action. It was all for me, bless her heart!

What a night, and what an amazing experience! Thanks to all who offered their thoughts about this,and please let me know if you want any details <grin>

Beth
Bethmc2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 10:30 PM   #25
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethmc2002

What a night, and what an amazing experience! Thanks to all who offered their thoughts about this,and please let me know if you want any details <grin>

Beth
Details, details...please, please, please !!!!
tnc4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 12:25 AM   #26
fiidgett

fiidgett has initial reputation

Id love to cyber and even meet up for real. I have a summerhouse in NY on the Ontario border (near Brockville) Ill be up there in June with a couple of buddies most likely with the house to myself.
fiidgett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 07:44 PM   #27
jasoninottawa

jasoninottawa has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to jasoninottawa

Quote:
Hi all

I just had the most awesome time of my life, living out a variety of fantasies at HedoII in Jamaica, but alas, my one biggest and favorite fantasy, that of being made to act as a totally submissive slut and then being raped by a group of guys, didn't happen. The whole experience at Hedo left me a lot braver, though, so I'd love to try to find a way to act it out, here first, then maybe (if I'm really lucky and I cyber-meet some people who are willing to play along yet give me the right feelings of safety) actually get to set it up and do it for real.

Anyone interested?

Beth
Hi Beth,

I'm quite new here....and live in ottawa. Imagine that! lol
Anyways...i pm'd you (hope you dont mind)

I like the fantasy! And have a few ideas if your inspired. :-)
jasoninottawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 11:36 AM   #28
nathan

nathan Level 1 (100+)nathan Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
It finally happened. . . .

Beth

Please, Beth, do regale us with the details! Or must we tie you down and force it from you?

nathan
Old 03-17-2007, 04:02 PM   #29
Bethmc2002

Well.....I haven't written down the details yet....not sure I could do so without writing that novel that Phantom is talking about lol.

My MSN handle is in my profile if anyone REALLY wants to hear about it

Beth

Well....quite a few people having asked....and a few begging (lol)......I have tried to write it out as best I can (I'm no author) and willpost the story tonight,in the stories section. Please let me know what you think???

Last edited by Bethmc2002; 04-13-2007 at 10:20 PM.
Old 04-13-2007, 10:26 PM   #30
Bethmc2002

Default update from Beth...

Well....quite a few people having asked....and a few begging (lol)......I have tried to write it out as best I can (I'm no author) and willpost the story tomorrow, in the stories section,after I re-read it. Please let me know what you think???

Beth

Last edited by Bethmc2002; 04-13-2007 at 10:32 PM.
Old 04-14-2007, 08:06 AM   #31
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)

I think there's a tad of interest in your story, Beth....OK, so we're dying to hear the details...we're only human, ya know
Do what you want, do it until you find...love.

Basic instincts, social life
Paradoxes side by side
Don't submit to stupid rules
Be yourself and nobody's fool
Don't accept average habits
Open your heart and push the limits.

The path of excess leads to the Tower of Wisdom.

St. Michael Cretu
tnc4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 10:49 PM   #32
Bethmc2002

Default Sorry about the delay, all!

For those of you who have been so sweet (not to mention so much of a turn on) in contacting me, chatting with me, and asking me to post my account of the story, I'm so sorry for the delays...but I have just posted the story in the "Rape Stories" section. I'd love to hear any comments, and might.......heh heh....even reward those who get to me

Beth