Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-14-2013, 11:24 PM   #1
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Her Night On The Town (part 4 Laura cont.)

The cramping pain in Laura's cum filed belly was made worse by Martha's weight. She could also feel the moisture and constant itching between her thighs. Each touch that Martha made to her clit sent shivers through her body. Behind the pain was a ever increasing pleasure. She tried to block it from her thoughts.

Looking up she saw Tony's cock moving towards her face. Her head was strapped down too tight. The ring-gag held her mouth wide open, waiting for the inevitable. Tony thought it amusing. He slapped her face with his hard cock. He pressed it to her nostrils, giving her a good, strong whiff of his pre-cum.

"Open up, Bitch. Taste my cock."

He placed the head on her tongue first, letting her get a good taste of his shaft. Then, without any warning at all, he thrust it down her throat. She gagged and coughed, choking on his thick rod. Her whole body panicked. She could not breathe. It forced her to breathe heavily through her nose, and once again take in the scent of his cock and Martha's cunt.

He pulled his cock free. Her eyes were tightly closed. He slapped her hard in the face.

"Open your eyes Cunt, or I will hold your nose closed next time."

He pulled Martha's white ass back towards his cock. His large, hairy balls rested on Laura's forehead. She had no option but to watch as Martha's pussy opened up to Tony's cock. As it pushed inside, Martha squeezed Laura's belly in pleasure. Martha's hot breath blew across her sensitive cunt.

Faster and faster the shaft drove into Martha's sex. Laura could now see the white cream of Martha's arousal coating the thick shaft. All of a sudden, his shaft slipped out and plunged back into her mouth. She sputtered, trying again to spit out the cock.

"She likes your taste, Martha," Tony commented.

"Let me try hers," Martha replied back.

She dove her head down and clutching Laura's ass cheeks, lathered her face in the damp pussy. The sensation was too much for Laura's sex, and it unconsciously began to hump back at the probing tongue.

Tony was pile-driving into Martha's cunt now.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum, Baby!" Tony yelled.

Martha reached under Laura's ass and grabbed a fistful of the enema tubing.

"Aghhhh!" Tony cried releasing a torrent of his cum into Martha's cunt. At the same moment, Martha yanked the baseball sized balloon from Laura's ass and bit down on her tender clit.

A hideous sound came from Laura's mouth and a forceful blast of horse cum shot out of her ass, splashing at Tina's feet, across the room. An intense and unwanted orgasm shook her body. Martha raised up and squeezed Laura's belly. Another wet fart of cum spurt out of her tender asshole. She continued squeezing her hard.

"That's it, Baby, squirt it all out," Martha teased.

Tony reached over and pinched Laura's nipples, while sticking his dripping cock back into her mouth.

"Lick it clean," he commanded.

Then removing his cock and grabbing Martha by the hips, he pulled then pushed her sex onto Laura's face. Tony's cum dripped, then poured from Martha's pussy onto her face and nose, then into her open mouth. She had no choice but to swallow the used cum. Martha wriggled her ass on Laura's face and came again. It was a nice, squirting cum, that flowed straight down Laura's throat.

Martha rose from Laura and bent down, giving her a long, open-mouthed kiss.

"Mmmm, you taste like cum," she cooed.

Martha rose and kissed Tony.

He looked down at the wet floor. "She has expelled all of your special cum, Honey,"

I have a plan to get some back in her. Go over there with Tina and watch," Martha replied.

Martha went out of the room, then returned with 4 bags of the special, horse cum. She whistled while she linked them together with one hose. Going to Laura, she removed the ring-gag. Laura worked her jaw, trying to get the feeling back.

She began to think, 'Maybe they will let us go now.'

That thought went away when Martha stuffed another ball gag into her mouth. She made a muffled scream. This one was round but had a few small holes in it, and one large hole in its center. Martha strapped it around Laura's head. She picked up the hose and attached it to the large whole in the ball gag. She then attached that hose to the little, squeeze pump.

"Oh my God! What's she going to do," Laura thought.

Tony stood next to Tina. Tina's panties were soaked through. She had never cum so many times. Her body was exhausted. The outline of her cunt could be seen through the wet material. She was still humping the air but with less energy.

"Don't get tired and miss the show," he told Tina. "I know just what you need."

He reached behind and grabbed something for the table. Tina felt his hand slip back into her panties, back to her cute, little apple, ass. She lurched in the chains as another suppository was shoved up her ass.

"Noooooo!" she cried through the gag.

"A little pick-me-up," he said.

Reaching for the remote, he dialed her vibrator up to high.

"Now you will be wide awake for the next show."
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bondage, enema, swallow