Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-23-2008, 11:30 PM   #1
Underwise

Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)
Default (Don't open this thread. Start at the thread Stephanie Stevens)

(Don't open this thread. Start at the thread Stephanie Stevens)
http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=18116

“W-what are you going to do with me?” Stephanie backed away.
The man smiled. Nodding to the man next to him, that man advanced, unzipping his pants as he did so.
“NO!” Stephanie screamed, pulling at the chains.
The effort proved fruitless, and the end result was the man grabbing her and pushing her up against the wall. He had pulled his cock from his pants, and as he held her pinned, he began rubbing his cock against her exposed pussy. The mixture of fear and pleasure was terrible, and an involuntary moan escaped from Stephanie’s mouth. The man smiled.
Bringing his hand down, he inserted a finger into Stephanie, and she whimpered.
“Please, stop.” She whispered.
“Huh, you’re dry.” The man growled. “I can change that real quick.”
Lifting her up, he rammed his cock into her dry pussy and she screamed. Her screams exploded in her own ears, and as he began roughly pushing in and out, Stephanie found herself wishing she was dead. She was gasping for breath, and sweat was forming across her body.
“Fuck she’s tight!” the man grunted. “Yeah! Great catch. I’m gonna cum in you, how does that make you feel?”
Stephanie tried to yell her protests, but her screams and moans prevented her from making any comprehendible words. And, to her great horror, before long the man thrusted as deep as he could into her and she felt a hot sticky gush fill her vagina. Her screams soon turned to sobs, and the man carelessly dropped her to the ground. She hit the floor and curled into a fetal position, crying.
“Why!” She screamed, looking up at them.
“Because you need to learn your place.” The middle man replied. “And your punishment’s not over yet. The boss wants to see you personally. He’ll be here shortly.”
Stephanie looked away from the smirking men and tried to cover herself as best as possible. It only provoked the men’s laughter.
Ten minutes passed, and it felt as if the men’s eyes were prying into her. Like it mattered. One of them had already violated her, and she felt that there was little else they could do. Then, the boss entered.
He was dressed as the other men, except taller, more muscular, and without a ski mask. His face was rugged and cruel, and a scar ran down his face. When he saw the teen detective curled on the floor, he laughed.
“This is Stephanie Stevens?” he laughed. “Our client made her sound much more imposing. Than again, I suppose she’s never been raped before, have you?”
He forcibly grabbed her chin.
“Our client’s right outside the door. She’s the one who had this arranged. Quite imaginative, that one. Apparently she’s annoyed that you’ve been interfering in her business for the past few years. She got sick of it and paid quite a lot of money to have you. Here she comes now!”
There were a pair of high heels entering, and Stephanie looked up at the woman who entered. Her eyes widened.
“No!” she yelled. “How is it YOU!”

Who is the client?