Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-18-2012, 11:44 AM   #1
Corvid

Corvid has initial reputation
Default Fox Hunt (Blues 574 & Corvid)

She woke to the hum, a vibration that seemed to shake her bones, like a radio with the bass set too high too close for comfort.

"Do you deny that by the standards of your people you'd be considered a pervert?"

There was an echo in her ears. A cautious probe in her ear canal with a finger made her aware of a tiny, hard bump embedded in the cartilage there. A single scratch against the foreign object brought a headache and a wave of nausea; she jerked her hand away.

"No, but I resent the term. I grant that a desire to copulate with a warm-blooded species is considered... unorthodox, but copious wealth is enough to warrant a certain... etiquette, and discretion."

The words echoed an unpleasant sound like a nail file being rubbed over a drum head. As her awareness began to fully return, she rubbed her eyes and sought the source of the sound.

The creature it came from was eight feet long, covered in a gray fuzz somewhere between hairs and spines. It had at least a dozen limbs, the hindmost ending in pointed claws, the foremost with a profusion of tentacle-like apendages. A round orifice full of curved teeth puckered open and closed as it chittered. Its body and head made up three segments, like the worst imaginable combination of a spider and a wasp.

Next to the thing was a man, or at least so it appeared. Broad-shouldered, muscular, and easily six and a half feet tall, he regarded the befuddled woman with a cold and calculating stare.

"Hmm. It seems the quarry is finally awake."

"I was coming to much the same conclusion," chittered the thing.
Corvid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 01:14 AM   #2
Blues574

Blues574 has initial reputation

She blinked as her hearing came to. She felt something in her ears and reached to touch it. Coughing, she wiped away her red hair, from her eyes and tried to get to her feet. She was week, tired. Her eyes found a creature. It was hideous. 12 limbs, claws that could cut down trees. Were those tentacles? She couldn't tell. Finally she found her feet and saw a man, at least there was one person similar to her as far as looks.
Blues574 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 08:29 PM   #3
Corvid

"Pretty little thing," muttered the man, circling her.

She was raised on some kind of platform in the middle of the gray, featureless room.

"She is pleasing. It will be enjoyable to ctlvkkk fffrtm."

There was a shrill of feedback from her ear.

The man glared at the spider-wasp. "You pull that shit, you're going to make a damn short game for the rest of us."

"Objection. Your ways of mating are less destructive of the flesh of soft females. This fortune does not make it fair that I should not partake."

"Then I expect you to use a neutralizer."

"Hrmmm... I am amenable to this course."

The creature ran one of its tentacled fore-limbs across the air a couple of feet before the woman; a blue radiance shimmered to life in the space it moved across, an invisible barrier come to life.

"Someone should tell Shobost the quarry is recovered and we can begin the hunt on planetfall."

There was a pause of several heartbeats. The man gritted his teeth.

"And I suppose 'someone' in this case is me."

"Shobost dislikes being disturbed by my kind."

"Shobost doesn't like anyone or anything. Though maybe she'll be the exception." The man wheeled about and headed towards a wall; a seam split open in the flat grayness, sealing itself moments after he passed through it.
Old 05-22-2012, 10:10 PM   #4
Blues574

Blues574 has initial reputation

She felt the cold of the swipe by the creature and her eyes lingered o the man. "Wh-...Where am I." She asked no on in particular, watching the man walk out. She tried crawling to her feet but fell right back down. "Who are you?" She asked the creature, unaware if it could hear her or not. She reached for a rail that was on the platform.
Blues574 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 11:40 AM   #5
Corvid

Her hand stopped dead an inch from the rail as another burst of blue light erupted from the contact point.

The arachnid creature turned away, clucking. "Questions. Hrph. 'Implant a translator, it makes for a more interesting hunt', he says... Makes the quarry all talky, I say..."

More clucking came from the ring of fangs. "Fine, fine. Shouldn't complain; not rousing Shobost right now. Keeping all my limbs. Yes." The creature turned back to regard her.

"Where you are? Large scale, on approach to a star your species hasn't named on the outer fringe of the Perseus Arm. Small scale, the pleasure-skiff Minathes. Smaller yet, containment platform in cargo bay."

"Who I am? Identifying name would overload your translator, burst your eardrum. Much contracted and simplified, called Iy!ak. My race is called Hymenarach. My profession is encryption courier, though my success in my chosen profession sees me in semi-retirement. With regard to you, am soon to be hunting, mounting, and repeatedly penetrating. Further stupid questions?"