Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-11-2014, 11:16 PM   #1
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Gangraped (open RP)

It is early in the afternoon, not a whole lot of good shows on TV right now, and after our little shopping trip yesterday I doubt my friends will want to spend another day doing the same thing. Oh well, I will just drive to town and look for ways to entertain myself. I have done it many times before, just parking my car somewhere and walking along the streets checking out the people I pass by, maybe say hello to the folks in the shops. I remember when I was a teenager in high school, my parents would warn me about doing that. They warned me that some parts of the city are too dangerous for a girl to stroll around by herself.

Especially in my usual attire. Well, mom and dad aren't around to stop me from putting on a body hugging, low cut white T-shirt and a miniskirt that leaves little to the imagination. Besides, everyone I have met so far seems very friendly. Total strangers offer assistance if I am carrying something heavy or start conversations to help me pass the time, and all I have to do is stand the right way. A little spring in my steps helps a lot, but a trick that I use most often is to find some excuse to hop up and down. That always leads to bulges in pants even if the excuse is ridiculous. Oh, I know what they want and I will make sure I leave without giving them my phone number. The looks on their faces amuses and entertains me enough. Most of them are losers anyway, but of course I don't tell them that.

Today is a lot like those other days. I park my car and go on a stroll, just window shopping and occasionally observing the people around me. I know I have to pick up some groceries but I will do so when it is almost time to return home.
The Busty Maid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 12:19 PM   #2
buttfreak
-

buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You don't notice but a guy is following you & watching all the moves you make.
Your unaware that somebody is watching you.
buttfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 05:06 PM   #3
Ltfc01
Privileged Member

Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I would love to play with with u and stop your boredom!! Then turn it into something else!!!
Ltfc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 06:22 PM   #4
strippingu

strippingu has initial reputation

Love to watch you hop up and down, make em bounce as I say. I watch you bend over in front of my, and ask you to carry a heavy box to your car...
strippingu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 06:59 AM   #5
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I watch the two other watchers following you, "Cock tease," I mutter to myself, then I start to think , "Why not teach her a lesson she'll never forget," my cock grows harder as I quickly think up a second shopping list for things I want seen done to the little slut"
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 11:10 AM   #6
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Why would someone ask me to carry his box to my car? Confused about the weird stranger's request, I refuse to let him catch another glimpse of the twins and walk away from him. I am aware that there are more guys watching me, which happens all the time and is actually something I enjoy. For now, I continue strolling around.

(After reading some of the other roleplays here, I think I would like to follow the same format. Longer, more detailed posts about what your character is doing. If you guys can coordinate your actions, that will be nice as well.)
Old 07-14-2014, 04:19 PM   #7
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I approach the first guy watching he clearly is more of an ass man as he watches your tight ass walk away from the guy with the box.

"You want to fuck that ass?" I ask him, he clearly is nervous to answer as I do seem quite intimidating. What he sees is a 6'1 security guard that is physically intimidating but not too bulky. Short blonde hair in a crew cut with deep peircing blue eyes. "Trust me I can help make it happen,"

I then walk towards obvious box guy. "Sir you just scream I want to shove my cock in those titties with that approach." I see him start to sweat. "Relax I would love to see that little cock tease licking our jizz of off a cold hard floor." By this time the butt freak is also interested in the conversation. If you're both interested meet me at The One Night Stand after work, I promise I will make it worth your while. All I ask is a list of things you would like to put that little cock tease through,"
Old 07-15-2014, 02:25 PM   #8
buttfreak
-

buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Oh shit" I say to myself as I heard the guard talk to me, but I ignore him.
I have delt with cops before of accusing me for something I didn't do & this guy wasn't gonna fool me into some kind of "gotcha setup" "caught ya'" situation, so for now I leave the area.Maybe I will come back at another time & be lucky to find the same girl, but for now I am gone.
buttfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 05:28 PM   #9
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"I will be in the bar between 6 and 7. " I tell them. I was hoping to find some new talent for my dude business. I run à certain movie distribution business that caters to wealthy, frustrated and perverted clientèle. I make movies were I and select others find à cock tease and put her through hell. Blow gangs, gang râpé, self humiliation to the point the Victim date not report us.

I finished my shift, Which was great for tracking down these cock teased in the first place and have à Beer. Im hoping to interest some people soon. I would hâte to have to hier ex cons again
Old 07-15-2014, 10:04 PM   #10
The Busty Maid

(On the right track now, but I'm wondering if I should be in the same bar as well so that if Larzaius can't find any accomplices, he can do it himself. Will that be a good idea or will it speed things up too fast?)
Old 07-15-2014, 10:46 PM   #11
Larzaius
Privileged Member

My luck seems to be holding out the little cock tease just walked in. I look to see if her stalkers are close by. I'm hoping I can by her a drink. Have a special little additive that will make her nice and docile. I have my supplies in my truck. I see her scouting the bar probably hoping to tease a couple of drinks. I'll give it a half an hour, if those other two don't show I'll call a couple of buds. I know Micky would love to choke her with his Ten inch cock.
Old 07-15-2014, 11:07 PM   #12
The Busty Maid

After my stroll earlier that day, I returned home for a change of clothes before driving back to town. The One Night Stand is a great place to cool down, especially in the evenings and at night when it is filled with the most interesting characters. Men and women, most of them single, hang out at the bar with a drink in hand trying to score a date, if not skipping right to the sex. But I am not looking for a boyfriend, not yet anyway. I am having too much fun flirting and teasing every guy I meet. A boyfriend will get jealous quickly.

I enter the bar and find the usual crowd, a mix of familiar faces and newcomers. I have some money in my purse but perhaps I can have someone pay for my drinks. It is all a matter of walking in front of the single men most likely to give me a treat, then sitting down with my legs crossed.
Old 07-16-2014, 06:42 AM   #13
Larzaius
Privileged Member

I sit at the bar watching you con men for drinks. I put on my special pair of glasses with a built in camera showing what a cock tease you are. I send an image of you to my friends.I get a reply set that makes me start to think.

"Are we fucking her in the bar?" I know what they're thinking, this little hitch being forced to service guys she wouldn't give the time of day to otherwise. I see a fat greasy man watching her and picture her screaming and sobbing while he fucks her ass. While a greasy pervert slaps her face with his cock making her beg him to let her suck. I text back.

Let's grab and break her first. Get a couple of drinks in her first, rape her around then bring her back her for the last call crowd.

I approach her.

"Can I buy you a drink miss?"
Old 07-16-2014, 10:53 AM   #14
The Busty Maid

"Sure, thanks." I smile at the nice gentleman who stands up to offer me a drink before anyone else does. That did not take long at all. Now I just have to exchange words with this man, see if he is charming and good looking enough for me. So far, nothing special and I am already thinking of how to walk away without giving him my number once I finish my drink, while at the same time not appearing to be rude in case I run into him again the next time I come to this bar.
Old 07-16-2014, 11:38 AM   #15
Larzaius
Privileged Member

I watch her take my drink and then and go sit at the bar. The next step is just watch her get a couple more drinks in her, the drug will run through her system and she'll seem a lot more drunk than she is. I also watch each one's reaction to her refusal for any action. The ones that seem they might be willing to help teach her a lesson I pass the message to be back just before closing time. I make a video to send to my comrades as well instructing them to have the camera and other stuff ready.

She seems to be having trouble standing, I make my move and offer to get her a taxi, by taxi I mean my friends who are on their way with the truck. But before they get here I want her to learn a little lesson. She takes my arm and lets me guide her to the parking lot, her limbs must seem like lead weights to her. She can barely move without my help, I take her to the most isolated part of the lot. I put her down, her confusion delicious as she falls to the ground unable to get up. She can barely speak her head spinning her tounge getting dry.

"Now you little cock tease we wait here for my friends, then when we get here, the real fun begins, you see cock tease, we are going to gang rape you, your mouth, your ass and your pussy, and that is only going to be the start of the longest night of your life." I watch the fear and panic in your eyes as we wait for the truck, your helplessness turning me on even more.

After ten very slow minutes the truck arrives. "But first a small detour,"
Old 07-16-2014, 10:14 PM   #16
The Busty Maid

I am confused and dazed. Somewhere in my mind is the realization that he secretly put something in my drinks, some kind of drug that renders me barely conscious without completely knocking me out. To the other people in the bar, it looks like I am too drunk to stand. My eyes are slightly open but my arms and legs feel very weak, not to mention being unable to say a word except the occasional groans.

By the time the man brought me to the parking lot, I can at least make out what he is saying: he is going to rape me! I struggle to get back up but my strength has not yet returned. My mouth opens, trying to scream for help, only to let out a barely audible whimper.
Old 07-16-2014, 10:48 PM   #17
Larzaius
Privileged Member

My friends get out of the truck and look you over.
"Damn, you got us a hot little cock tease this time," you hear a blurry shadow say.
"Yeah, going to enjoy fucking that cute little ass of hers."

You feel a strong pair of arms pull you to your feet. A firm hand grabbing your breasts squeezing them a little bit.
"Now guys, you know the drug is just so we can get her prepared. I want her fully aware of what's going to happen to her."

They nod and you feel something restraining your arms behind your back. They put you in the back of the truck and cover you with a tarp.
"Got a present for you slut" one tells you and pushes you down and lifts your legs. A strong pair of hands holding your legs up while another grabs at your panties and pulls them right off tearing them.
"Can't beleive she changed into an even sluttier mini-skirt." You feel your legs held apart and then you feel something pressed against your pussy. You hear a buzzing and feel a vibrating sensation inside of you. As you go to scream again you feel your panties shoved inside your mouth. You feel your legs are being tied down as the vibrator is pushed deeper in your pussy. You then see a large black tarp covering you. "We've got at least six guys wanting to fuck you so far, but first we are going to the park to have some fun. Enjoy your knew toy and don't worry you'll be getting the real thing soon enough."

The truck starts moving while you are helpless the vibrator working its way into turning your body against you.
Old 07-16-2014, 11:02 PM   #18
The Busty Maid

The drug gradually wears off during the ride, but even with the effects still taking control of me, I can feel that vibrator humming away inside me. "MMMMUUUGGH!" I scream, only to realize that my mouth is stuffed with something. I roll my eyes down and see that it is my own panties. Not only that, my hands and legs are tied, preventing me from pulling or shaking the vibrator out. The tarp surrounds me in darkness, the sounds around me indicating that I am on a vehicle with a group of men in it.

Are they watching me now as I lie there? Watching me struggle and squirm under the tarp as the vibrator drives me crazy between my legs. As time passes, I start to thrash and squeal. "Hmmmmfff! Mmuuggh!"
Old 07-16-2014, 11:15 PM   #19
Larzaius
Privileged Member

We get to the park and pull in, we're lucky its late so no one is going to interfer with us. Before we get her from the tarp we go over to our lucky tree and set up the rope and the pegs. The two pegs are spread out far from each other with a loop attached to them, they will hold her legs apart for us while we start our fun and games.

We then throw of the tarp seeing you thrash against the toy in you. We look to see that you are getting a little wet with it in you. We grin as we untie your legs my friend a huge phillepino named Bruno grabs you by the throat.

"We are going to untie your legs you start kicking and we will hurt you. Its your choice how rough you are getting gang fucked tonight. You play nice with us and we'll make sure that you may get some bruises and bites but no cuts or needles." He motions his head to Eddie the greasy looking mexican who shows you a nice hunting blade. We pull you off the truck and carry you to the tree with the vibrator still in you. Eddie keeps the blade in your view and while we take the rope around the tree and attach it to the clamps around your hands. We then start to loop your ankles and spread them apart.

"Now bitch I'm going to take out your gag, and the only thing I want to hear you say is I'm sorry for being a cock tease, please let me suck all your cocks"
Old 07-18-2014, 10:45 AM   #20
The Busty Maid

My heart is thumping and I am terrified almost to the point of crying. With the vibrator still buzzing inside me, I let the men carry me to the tree without struggling; the knife Eddie holds in front of me is all the reason I need to behave. By the time they tie me in a vulnerable position, arms pinned to the tree and legs held apart by two ropes, I am whimpering through the gag and panting, which causes my breasts to heave.

When one of them says he will remove the gag, I nod quickly despite not thinking about what I will say. It looks like they brought me to a park so maybe if I scream, I can get a passer-by's attention. Or maybe that will earn me a few cuts on my face and body.