Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-12-2013, 09:52 PM   #21
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I thought someone might see us as we leave the park, but the street is empty when you walk me across it. Opening the door to an expensive looking townhouse, you lift me up and throw me into a wall, effortlessly. There is a grunt of pain as the air rushes out of my lungs, and then I'm silent again. You are speaking again and with a start, I realise you are replying to my thoughts. I stare up at you with wide eyes, while crouching low, like a beast. Please, don't rape me any more. I'll do anything you say, just please... release me from this spell. My body trembles as I think this. The way you are looking at me, I know you can hear me. Yet your expression remains fixed. Is this how all vampires are? Cold and cruel? It's not what I thought you'd be like.

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 06:45 AM   #22
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I walk forward, drivem by the panoc in your eyes and the beating of your heart. So heavy that I a, surprised I cannot see it through your skin. Though you look palee from the first feeding, you are still vibrant, alive. I kick you in the ribs. Breakinh a few and flipping you in the air. Landing on ypur face with a thud, I blur, biting into your shoulder amd , ounting you before you can think.
Old 04-13-2013, 11:45 AM   #23
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The hallway of your house is dark and I don't see your foot swinging until it's too late. Your heavy boot connects with my side, lifting me into the air and sending an explosion of pain through me. In the instant I land on my front with a thud, you are upon me. Mounting me lion-style, only minutes after the first rape. As you push into my sore, swollen core, I arch my back in agony. Your teeth are sharp on my shoulder, piercing deep into the flesh, and I know you are about to feed again. I want to scream so bad, to give voice to my terror, but all I manage is a quiet whimper. The pain as you start to rape me is overwhelming, almost causing me to black out. Afraid that you'll kill me if I faint, I struggle to stay conscious, pleading with you inside my mind: please stop, it hurts so bad... please, have mercy...

Old 04-13-2013, 12:16 PM   #24
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Speak" I say the one word to break my earlier spell. Because here in my home there is no one to hear you, and even if they did there is no way to help. I need to have my prowess as a hunter needs tobe validated. To hear your suffering. The samw reason cats play with prey even when hey are not hungry, beciause skills unused, unrewarded go to rust. Peeling strips from your skin, just to heae you screaming. Taking you, hard pumos, while rippimg your skin to shreds to make more blood flow.
Old 04-13-2013, 12:50 PM   #25
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

You say the word and my voice comes back, all of a sudden. The first word out of my mouth is "mercy". It is followed by a series of desperate screams, as you bite and tear at my back, again and again. I feel like I'm being skinned alive, and it makes me thrash wildly, twisting and screaming and crying. Throughout it all, you keep raping me, spearing me to my very core. As you slide me across the floor, made slippery by my blood, I sob and plead with you to stop. "Please! I beg you! Have mercy! Aaa! It hurts! It hurts so bad..." The last of the words are lost in another series of screams, and more desperate thrashing. With your tongue lapping at my wounds and your cock drilling into my hot sheath, I scratch at the floor, hard enough to leave grooves in the timber. But then, inexplicably, I feel my strength waning. My scream turns to a howl then a whine, while my movements become more erratic. "P-p-please... Don't..."

Old 04-13-2013, 01:20 PM   #26
the savage
Privileged Member

I never was good at judging how much was too much. When to stop if I wanted to cultivate the animal. So many of my kind have several... herd animals for their use. Switvhing between so as to never have to hunt. No need to draw the fire and pitchfork crowd. It wasn't my skill, limiting myself. So when you weaken, thrashing slowly I barely notice. Driving and tearing at you with the same vigor. Primal insanity taking over.
Old 04-13-2013, 06:18 PM   #27
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

I'm too weak to fight now, yet I feel everything. My limbs jerk weakly as you continue the assault, ripping chunks of flesh off my back while drilling me mercilessly. It's a frenzied, savage attack and if it doesn't stop soon, I won't survive. I howl at the thought, lifting my head off the floor a little ways. In response, you bite down harder, and you growl. With a moan of despair, I let my head fall. Drooling and gurgling as you rut me like a beast, oblivious to my suffering. "Gnngghh..." My body tenses then starts trembling, as the pain shoots up to an insane new high. "Pweease..."

Old 04-14-2013, 06:19 AM   #28
the savage
Privileged Member

Your back os shreddedm leaking in dozens of places. More than I could possibly drink from. But my tongue laps at each wound, scrapin up the very best stuff. The taste rollingnin my mouth as I violate you. Harder, feeling your hips creakin and straining under the pressure of it. "You want to live, be immortal? Though you should know you will be my slave forever."
Old 04-14-2013, 07:38 AM   #29
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

I'm sobbing quietly, on the verge of passing out, when I hear you talking to me. You seem to be offering me a way out, but there's a catch. Awash with pain, I have to focus extra hard, to make sense of it. It doesn't help that you are still raping me. Even after all this time you are impossibly hard, and I feel as though I'm being spitted on a wooden spike each time you move. There are only two ways to stop the pain. One is to die. The other, to accept your offer, if that's what it is. In the back of my mind, warning bells go off, telling me it's a trap. But I'm beyond caring. All I want is to leave this broken, bleeding body behind. With supreme effort I force my lips to move. "Yess... save me. Please."

Old 04-14-2013, 09:29 AM   #30
the savage
Privileged Member

She wants ro be saved. To become a better creature, even if required to obey my every command. Literally, it takes centuries before you build the strength to disobey. I laugh at your weakness, worryin at your back more. Opening even more veins. Blood rushong out quicker, I finish with a powerful thrust and explode inside you. Opening my own thumb, dribbling blood the consostency of chocolate syrup into your wound.
Old 04-14-2013, 06:32 PM   #31
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

You have been raping me brutally for over an hour. When you suddenly drive into me and stop, I can't believe you are finished. I keep sobbing and begging, my body jerking under you. The polished floorboards beneath me are slick with blood, and I know you have drained me to the point of death. As seconds tick by, my body slowly grows still, my cries turning to soft gurgles. With glassy eyes I stare straight ahead, watching my hand shake against the floor. Suddenly, there is a horrible burning sensation on my back. It's more painful than anything you've inflicted on me thus far and it makes me whine, long and loud. My heart races as the pain spreads, and then the convulsions start. You watch me in silence, letting me suffer. "Please help!" I scream, through gritted teeth. Then, when you don't reply: "What is happening to me?"

Old 04-15-2013, 03:29 PM   #32
the savage
Privileged Member

I twist my head as the pain comes. The laet time pain will be more than a minot annoyance for quite some time for you. You really should enjoy it. I watch your writhe, twisting on the ground, si hard that I hear bones breaking. I remember exacrly what it felt like. It sticks with you, your death. Pausing I slam your head against the floor. "I gave you a gift, and this I'd how you respond? Perhaps I shall stake you outside to watch the sunrise."
Old 04-15-2013, 06:40 PM   #33
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

The pain is getting worse, making me scream and thrash around. I've never felt such agony and I twist and writhe violently trying to escape it. When you grab my head and slam it into the ground, my neck snaps. By rights, I should be paralysed, but my limbs keep jerking, the pain racing through them. Your voice grates in my ears, as you tell me about the gift you gave me. I don't understand what you mean, until you mention staking me, "to watch the sunrise." Oh no. Please, no. I whine at you, like a dog that's angered its master. You keep me pinned, grinding my head into the floor. There is a loud drumming in my ears as the pressure builds. Then, inexplicably, it stops. I feel my body tensing, the back arching, arms and legs stretching out. In vain, I listen for my heartbeat. There isn't one, any more. The pain explodes through me, one last time, and then there is blackness.

Old 04-15-2013, 07:03 PM   #34
the savage
Privileged Member

It isn't long before you expire, a few final twitches, jerks, and then you go. Dying. But it isn't as permanent as the humans think. Hell enough willpower and you can live as a creature of the night without my blood. Of course you slowly decay and forget everythong, but still, life. I grin and wait. Watching. There won't be an dramatic itake of breath foe the simple fact that you won't need to breathe, not ever again. Though some do the forst years, simply out of habit.

The rising of a new depends on the strength of thr creator. Been hundreds of years since I turned one of you, but I still know. My foot slams into you, propelling you agaknst the wall. Because I knew you were back.
Old 04-15-2013, 07:31 PM   #35
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

The moment I regain consciousness, I am thrown against a wall. I grunt and open my eyes, to find you standing over me. "You." My voice drips with venom, the memory of the pain you caused me all too clear in my mind. The fact that I'm no longer hurting doesn't help. You've raped me, brutally and for the longest time, and for this you must pay. I look down at my body, it seems perfectly fine. If not for the pallor of the skin, one would never guess I was dead. Slowly, carefully, I drag myself up, until I'm crouching before you. You seem unconcerned, which only angers me more. "You never should have turned me," I growl, baring my teeth at you. As I do so, I feel my incisors growing. Good. I want to rip your throat out. Without another word, I launch myself at you.

Old 04-16-2013, 05:14 AM   #36
the savage
Privileged Member

The newborn always think they are invincible. A major jump from human yes. But we grow stronger each year we have been alive. And I have been alive since before the founding of Rome. Letting you come for me, I explode into most as you leap. Letting you pass harmlessly through me. I grab the back of your neck as you went by. Starting to squeeze I hear the bones under my hand popping. "In centuries you might be a threat." Flinging you again, using my full power this time. You crash through the wall, and the one behind it.
Old 04-16-2013, 05:33 AM   #37
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

I've never seen anyone disappear. It's a most disconcerting feeling, particularly given my new powers. I'm supposed to be fast and strong, dammit! Instead, I don't even get to touch you, while you are once again hurting me. Your hand closing around my neck mercilessly, hard enough to break it. I scream as I feel it, and a second later I am flying through the air... then through a wall, slamming into a second wall in a cloud of dust. As I slide to the floor, I sob. I thought I was going to be invincible, but I'm not. Shaking and in pain, I stare at you through the hole in the wall. "You bastard." It is all I get to say, before the spasms start. Evidently, the process of healing is a painful one, too. Great. Just great.

Old 04-16-2013, 04:30 PM   #38
the savage
Privileged Member

Everyone one of thinks we are a god, a being above all others. Especially when we just turn. Not realizing thay we get stronger the longer we survive. A very Darwinian process. Igrin and walk towards you. Intentionally going slowly enough that you can see me moving. I could be on you in seconds. "I think you are goin to have to pay for that wall. It was a type of wood that went extinct years ago." I geab the scruff of your ne k and drag you into a room that contains something noone would think to find in a vampires home, atanning bed. "This will hurt." Throwing you in and turning it on. Just for a few seconds
Old 04-16-2013, 07:31 PM   #39
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

I may have only been turned recently, but already I fear the effect of UV rays. The legends were very clear on this point, besides which I know how cruel you are. I push against the lid as you slam it down, crying desperately. "No! Please!" The searing heat hits me a split second later, reducing me to a writhing, screaming mess. There is no build up: my skin sizzles instantly, splitting open in several places. I don't even notice when you switch the power off, I'm in so much pain. Shaking miserably inside the capsule, waiting for you to open it.

Old 04-16-2013, 09:07 PM   #40
the savage
Privileged Member

I listened to the screams, rolling them around in my mind. Trying to determine if they were any different than when you were mortal. Deciding that they were louder, since you didn't need air to breathe you could push it out all at once. Opening the lid, I let you flip to the ground. You don know this, but taxing our healing too quickly with no blood will kill us. It doesn't make the stories simply because we never have it happen in front of people. "You can't disobey me, but that's onluly for direct orders. The rest of tonight is learning what happens when you displease me." Grabbing a silver chain. My skin bubblin from the contact I drape it over your shoulders. More effective at keeping you in place than physically nailing you to the floor.