Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-04-2008, 12:03 AM   #21
glass
Banned

glass is infamous around these partsglass is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rightidiot View Post
To be able to quickly identify new posts with movie or pic downloads - Set your search options as shown in the screen below (select the option "Advanced Search" from "Search this Forum"):

And then click on "Save search preferences", so that you just need to run the search the next time, without having to set up all the options.

You must, however, still type "http:" (without the quotes) for the "Key Word" and select the appropriate forum "Rape pics and movies" each time you run it.

The result of this search will identify all the new postings with either a picture or a download link. Here is the result of my search:

The method is not perfect, but it will identify new movie posts. I suggest that you click on the post thread, and then use the back button to go back to your original search - or alternatively open the link in a new window. You may still have to work your way up or down to find the post.

I like many others have got tired of the spamming posts on this board. For the newbies, a spam post is one that has a simple message such as "thx", "thank you" etc. We know that most of you are doing this, because you want to increase your post count, so that you can access the movies.

Unfortunately, it is a nightmare for existing board members as each spam post bumps - moves it to the top position on the board. So we end up wading through countless spam posts to find the original upload/movie - and most of the times, it has been deleted.

I would also like to remind you of the "New Decree":
http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=14535
Please read.

If you are going to make comments about a movie, make it constructive.
* Talk about the quality of it
* The content
* Comment on whether or not you would recommend it
* If you like the stuff and want more, by all means ask, the OP (original poster), may have more that they can post - OR - if you really, really like it, then say so. But dont post just to increase your post count.
* If you dont like it, that fine, but make a constructive comment.
* If its been uploaded before and you know of a better quality vid, then post the link. Most OP's wont take offence.

Remember, your comments are being used by others to decide, whether or not to download that movie.

Dont - just say "thks" or "thank you", and give some reputation points to the OP and other posters, if you think their comments are valid or reply to them.

Now Im going to break a rule and ask you to bump this thread by posting "thx" posts, IF you found it helpful, or if it has improved your understanding of board etiquette.
My god! You have got to be the most arrogant asshole on this board and I think that you chose your title perfectly, you really are a Right asshole. Who the fuck do you think you are? Go off somewhere and fuck yourself you arrogant piece of shit! Why can't anyone else recognize this asshole for who he is?
glass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 01:02 AM   #22
rightidiot
Privileged Member

rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by glass View Post
My god! You have got to be the most arrogant asshole on this board and I think that you chose your title perfectly, you really are a Right asshole. Who the fuck do you think you are? Go off somewhere and fuck yourself you arrogant piece of shit! Why can't anyone else recognize this asshole for who he is?
Great - a newbie who thinks he knows it all.
This thread has had 1,200+ viewing and replies from 20+ board members - some who have been here much longer than you, and are grateful for this workaround to the endless spam posts.

You probably haven't even bothered to read the stickies or the rules of this board, nor have you bothered to read any of the other related posts.

I dont see anything in the text that you have quoted, that is arrogant. I post movies without any link protection to help out the newbies who are still trying to build up their post counts.

Board members - if you want me out, just give me minus rep points. If my count goes down to 60 points, I will do as "glass" suggests (leave the board, not fuck myself).

Last edited by rightidiot; 09-04-2008 at 01:07 AM.
rightidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 03:31 AM   #23
napilitan

napilitan has initial reputation

this is a good idea that should be a standard for all users in this forum..
napilitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 05:56 AM   #24
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
First official warning to glass for insulting outside the rowdy room. Read the rules!
Sanitarium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 09:20 AM   #25
El Rapisimo

El Rapisimo Level 8 (800+)El Rapisimo Level 8 (800+)El Rapisimo Level 8 (800+)El Rapisimo Level 8 (800+)El Rapisimo Level 8 (800+)El Rapisimo Level 8 (800+)El Rapisimo Level 8 (800+)

Quote:
Great - a newbie who thinks he knows it all.
This thread has had 1,200+ viewing and replies from 20+ board members - some who have been here much longer than you, and are grateful for this workaround to the endless spam posts.

You probably haven't even bothered to read the stickies or the rules of this board, nor have you bothered to read any of the other related posts.

I dont see anything in the text that you have quoted, that is arrogant. I post movies without any link protection to help out the newbies who are still trying to build up their post counts.

Board members - if you want me out, just give me minus rep points. If my count goes down to 60 points, I will do as "glass" suggests (leave the board, not fuck myself).

LOL. Man, things are getting ugly on this board! Anyways, thanks "Right". I used something similar to what you suggested but your parameters are even better! The spam now because of the post limits does make it quite difficult to find new material.

- El Rapisimo
El Rapisimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 01:13 PM   #26
Mookal
Privileged Member

Mookal Level 1 (100+)Mookal Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Nooooo [++rep]
Mookal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 04:30 PM   #27
glass
Banned

glass is infamous around these partsglass is infamous around these parts
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium View Post
First official warning to glass for insulting outside the rowdy room. Read the rules!

Oops, Sorry, didn't read the rules, but I have now...Sorry again...
glass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 05:33 PM   #28
Uncle Al
Privileged Member

Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So it makes avoid the spam thing... dude you rock!
Old 09-04-2008, 06:42 PM   #29
rightidiot
Privileged Member

rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Oops, Sorry, didn't read the rules, but I have now...Sorry again...
Your apology accepted - thank you for that and welcome to the board.
Old 09-04-2008, 08:11 PM   #30
dantes19

dantes19 has initial reputation
Default wehre are the pics

cant see the pics
dantes19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 08:13 PM   #31
islandboy

islandboy has initial reputation

Excellent advice sir. Thank you very much.
islandboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 11:07 PM   #32
rightidiot
Privileged Member

Default Pics disappearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantes19 View Post
cant see the pics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium View Post
I wonder why! This thread is full of pics! They are all there! Are you sure you can't see them?
*shakes head

"dantes19":
I was using messyshare.com for hosting my pics and previews. Unfortunately, for reasons unknow, their site/server went down yesterday, and as a result, all my pics and previews have disappeared.

However, I have now re-organised/edited the first post of this thread and the information should be available to you. I've also tried to make it a little bit simpler. Hope it helps.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Last edited by rightidiot; 09-05-2008 at 12:59 AM.
Old 09-05-2008, 12:00 AM   #33
unffer

unffer Level 9 (900+)unffer Level 9 (900+)unffer Level 9 (900+)unffer Level 9 (900+)unffer Level 9 (900+)unffer Level 9 (900+)unffer Level 9 (900+)unffer Level 9 (900+)

Thanks for the great tip rightidiot! +rep for you
unffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 07:36 PM   #34
rightidiot
Privileged Member

Quote:
"dantes19":
I was using messyshare.com for hosting my pics and previews. Unfortunately, for reasons unknow, their site/server went down yesterday, and as a result, all my pics and previews have disappeared.

However, I have now re-organised/edited the first post of this thread and the information should be available to you. I've also tried to make it a little bit simpler. Hope it helps.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Quote:
Originally Posted by napilitan View Post
this is a good idea that should be a standard for all users in this forum..

Originally Posted by rightidiot:

Quote by Mookal: Nooooo [++rep]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Al View Post
So it makes avoid the spam thing... dude you rock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy View Post
Excellent advice sir. Thank you very much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by unffer View Post
Thanks for the great tip rightidiot! +rep for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by znazh View Post
Very good tip
Thank you all for your endorsements. I have had to re-organise the first post, because messyshare.com is no longer functioning, and have tried to make it easier for both techies and non-techies. I hope the changes help.

Last edited by rightidiot; 09-05-2008 at 07:41 PM.