Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-28-2008, 10:16 AM   #61
Balishag

Balishag has initial reputation

"Well, that was the end of your stanza and replied to your following line as well."

My stanza? What the hell? And sentences in a paragraph work together, so replying to each sentence individually is not only an nitpicky way to argue, it's actually stupid.

Last edited by Balishag; 02-28-2008 at 10:19 AM.
Balishag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 10:20 AM   #62
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Why is it a waste of time? I'm simply stating opinions. I guess it is a waste of time if you just keep saying how my opinions are ridiculous or whatever, instead of actually replying.
I did reply, you simply failed to actually read my posts.
And it's a waste of time trying to discuss this with someone who considers being mugged as something worse because you lose money.
As I already said - if you really feel that way, fine, I just never met someone who felt that way and, quite frankly, most rape victims would be rather offended by a notion like that.
Old 02-28-2008, 10:21 AM   #63
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
My stanza? What the hell? And sentences in a paragraph work together, so replying to each sentence individually is not only an nitpicky way to argue, it's actually stupid.
As stated above ... try actually reading what I wrote ... if your mind is able to comprehend it that is.
Old 02-28-2008, 10:22 AM   #64
Balishag

"someone who considers being mugged as something worse because you lose money."

That's some more immature word-twisting. I merely pointed out that the only tangible difference to your physical presence a week after a rape or a mugging is that if you're mugged you have less money. Which is true.

"try actually reading what I wrote "

Hm, I wonder what the hell I was doing before now?
Old 02-28-2008, 10:24 AM   #65
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied
(...) if your mind is able to comprehend it that is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balishag
That's some more immature word-twisting. I merely pointed out that the only tangible difference to your physical presence a week after a rape or a mugging is that if you're mugged you have less money. Which is true.
Obviously not ...
Old 02-28-2008, 10:26 AM   #66
Balishag

Quit being a toddler, and give me a counter example to what I just said.
Old 02-28-2008, 10:41 AM   #67
Balishag

Anything?
Old 02-28-2008, 10:53 AM   #68
Balishag

anything at all?
Old 02-28-2008, 01:23 PM   #69
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

OK, after reading that remarkable exchange, I come to a couple of possible conclusions.

1. You're taking a position you know will create strong feelings simply to engage in debate. This is valid - I've done the same thing myself; OR

2. You really believe it, which is amazing and more than a little sad.

If you are looking for a debate, you misjudged your audience. The members of this board are not just spotty-faced teenaged boys jerking off to the idea of forced sex. Making outrageous statements will engage some people for a while, but like Sternenlied they quickly lose interest. You'll have to come up with something better than that to keep us interested.

If you really believe it, you have issues that go far too deep to be addressed here.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 03:29 PM   #70
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It seems Stern is not patient with people of your ilk, but i will try to do that with you. Just remember, i have in mind common cases and common reasoning so lets talk about that in general and not as if it is about me or you.
I wont quote any single of the statements, i'll stay to one that pretty much describes your POV, at least as i understood it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balishag View Post
Getting mugged has a larger real life impact than being raped (by the way, the number of deaths due to robbery vastly outweigh the number of deaths due to rape), because a week later, you're healthy in either scenario, but in the mugging one you still don't have that money. Again, not including possibility of pregnancy or stds.
There must be a problem of definitions here.

a) What is considered a "RL impact"?
The only impact of being magged is physical pain and loss of money. How much money can one lose? Keep in mind, the poorest you are, the less you lose.
On the other hand, (possible) impacts of getting raped:
-Lossing the abillity to give birth
-Having nightmares for ever
-Need a shrink (that needs money as well - so rape can cost money. Considering how much a shrink charges, more money than being mugged)
-Lose your boyfriend
-Lose the abillity to trust
-Lose the abillity to enjoy sex
-The list can go very long. I think point is made.

b) Surviving has nothing to do. Perhaps some people got killed because they tried to resist, but the act of robbery itself will kill none, while a rape can kill one, or send him/her to the hospital.
Plus, blackmailing or forgery has low rate of death, but still are serious offenses.

c) Health. "Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity."
Definition by the World Health Organization (1948).
While you are correct about robbery -one will be healthy one week after- assuming that for a rape victim is absolutely wrong. If the girl makes love with her husband and suddenly she breaks in crying because her rape came in mind two years after it happened, sorry, she is not healthy.
I believe that many rape victims will never be healthy again.

Now, lets see the self-evident:
Rape is worst the robbery.

I have never listen of people trying to get over their robbery. There arent psychologists with speciallity on robbery victims. There arent "robbery survivors centers". Most legal systems punish rape harder than robbery. Thiefs do not get any special treatment once arrested. Most people given the choice will choose to get robbed than raped. Most of them would pay to avoid rape. Rape violates your personality; for some people personality is invaluable.

You know, its not maths, you cant really prove something, but in your believings you are against almost everybody. The whole world.
This is not always wrong, but here, thats not the case.

Enough said.
Old 02-28-2008, 03:43 PM   #71
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego View Post
It seems Stern is not patient with people of your ilk
Stern certainly does not need anyone to come to her defense (least of all me), and maybe I am presuming too much, but...

I suspect it's not impatience that led her to seek greener posting pastures. She was simply bored continuing a discussion with no intelligence coming from the other side.......
Old 02-28-2008, 03:52 PM   #72
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I know Sierra. It was only a foreword!
Old 02-28-2008, 04:00 PM   #73
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

...why aren't the women bending over yet? *waits patiently*
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 04:53 PM   #74
Balishag

Clarification!: I'm more debating why things are, not what things are in this debate. Well, except for me, I do follow these opinions, but part of my viewpoint is that I think the common perceptions need to change a little. As a woman, another way for you cats to look at my perspective is that I'm taking the power away from rape mentally, and I think anyone could do the same. For example, many girls (some here, too, I think) have talked about having dreams about their rape, and enjoying them. And also women getting rape fetishes after being raped. These things fall into what I'm talking about, I'm just conscious of it.

"If you are looking for a debate, you misjudged your audience. The members of this board are not just spotty-faced teenaged boys jerking off to the idea of forced sex. Making outrageous statements will engage some people for a while, but like Sternenlied they quickly lose interest. You'll have to come up with something better than that to keep us interested."

How did I misjudge my audience, I thought this was a board about rape, and I'm pretty sure the section of the site is called 'general rape discussion', right?
Anyway.

"Lossing the abillity to give birth
-Need a shrink (that needs money as well - so rape can cost money. Considering how much a shrink charges, more money than being mugged)
-Lose your boyfriend
-Lose the abillity to enjoy sex"

All of these are again related to psychological issues, which I think a change in point of view is all that's needed. The shrink thing is just ridiculous, what if you get shot while being mugged? Except for the losing the ability to give birth, which is not backed up with any evidence. Nobody has tried to explain where these needs for a psychologist came from. Why should being raped have any impact on a person's pyche? Is there a level where a crime cuts off, and can somehow be impossible to get over? I disagree with that, and I don't think it's a healthy way to react to any trauma.

") Surviving has nothing to do. Perhaps some people got killed because they tried to resist, but the act of robbery itself will kill none, while a rape can kill one, or send him/her to the hospital.
Plus, blackmailing or forgery has low rate of death, but still are serious offenses."

Why did you underline 'tried to resist'? Am I stupid to resist a rape or robbery? It's also (sorry) stupid to argue that a the robbery alone won't kill anyone, because the same works for rape, it just depends on how it plays out in both cases. Finally, blackmailing are forgery are forms of robbery, breaking the law to get what you want. The scale is different, that's all.

"I have never listen of people trying to get over their robbery. There arent psychologists with speciallity on robbery victims. There arent "robbery survivors centers". Most legal systems punish rape harder than robbery. Thiefs do not get any special treatment once arrested. Most people given the choice will choose to get robbed than raped. Most of them would pay to avoid rape. Rape violates your personality; for some people personality is invaluable."

Please explain why rape violates your personality. I don't see that at all.

"You know, its not maths, you cant really prove something, but in your believings you are against almost everybody. The whole world.
This is not always wrong, but here, thats not the case."

The whole world, you know, stern attacked me for lumping together all females, now you're lumping together the whole planet?

"I suspect it's not impatience that led her to seek greener posting pastures. She was simply bored continuing a discussion with no intelligence coming from the other side......."
I thought this board was focused on tolerance, especially in this particular avenue of thought (rape and gender issues). Where am I supposed to talk about this stuff? I thought a rape forum would be perfect for it.

P.S. Thanks, Ego, for being polite.

P.S.J. (post signature joke) "If you really believe it, you have issues that go far too deep to be addressed here."

I should join hillary clinton's fan forum to talk about this, that would make more sense.
Old 02-28-2008, 05:02 PM   #75
Sierra
Privileged Member

OK, Balishag. You have now officially bored me.

I'm out.
Old 02-28-2008, 05:57 PM   #76
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balishag View Post

"Lossing the abillity to give birth
-Lose your boyfriend
-Lose the abillity to enjoy sex"

All of these are again related to psychological issues.
I think this sums it up.
Old 02-28-2008, 05:58 PM   #77
ego
the obscure

Quote:
All of these are again related to psychological issues, which I think a change in point of view is all that's needed. The shrink thing is just ridiculous, what if you get shot while being mugged? Except for the losing the ability to give birth, which is not backed up with any evidence. Nobody has tried to explain where these needs for a psychologist came from. Why should being raped have any impact on a person's pyche? Is there a level where a crime cuts off, and can somehow be impossible to get over? I disagree with that, and I don't think it's a healthy way to react to any trauma.
Well, its not a choice i guess.
I am sure if people could get over it they would. I dont say that rape should have an impact on a person's psyche, i say it does have. I've studied as a mechanic, so dont ask me why it does, i only look and see it. There is one who could tell us why that happens, but i'm afraid you pissed her off.
I am glad that although you disagree, you admit that there can be a trauma.

Quote:
Why did you underline 'tried to resist'? Am I stupid to resist a rape or robbery? It's also (sorry) stupid to argue that a the robbery alone won't kill anyone, because the same works for rape, it just depends on how it plays out in both cases. Finally, blackmailing are forgery are forms of robbery, breaking the law to get what you want. The scale is different, that's all.
To indicate that its not the robbery what kills, but the resistance. I dont know if its stupid or not, but if one comes to rape me i will resist to death. Not if he comes to steal me.
On the other hand, people have died because of the rape itself. I still believe however that death rates have nothing to do with that.

Quote:
Please explain why rape violates your personality. I don't see that at all.
Because during rape you are treated like an object. You are used.
You know, beating is painfull. Can be very painfull. For days. Still, i prefer get beaten to death than get rapped by the smallest dick using a kilo of vaseline.

And you know? I dont need to explain why it happens. It happens. And it happens with rape, not with robbery. Honestly, i wish any victim was thinking like you and they could get over it one week after, but -shit- its not like this.

Quote:
The whole world, you know, stern attacked me for lumping together all females, now you're lumping together the whole planet?
Stern is a female and has seen many women who actually had some psychological problems because of rape, and that gives her the right to ask you to separate your opinion from other women's one.
Me, i have seen about ..... anyway, many people from many different cultures. With some of them i've talked about rape as well. I know, its a small number compared with the 6b of people that live on the planet, but statistically, they are a big number compared with you.
Yes, you are the only one who states that robbery is worst than rape and i think that gives me the right to evoke the "whole world's" opinion.
Old 02-28-2008, 05:58 PM   #78
Balishag

So you only had the attention span to write another rude comment?
Old 02-28-2008, 06:13 PM   #79
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Well, being a moderator as well I'm afraid I have to do my job here ...

If you really think all of those are rude comments attacking you (me especially) you really have no idea what it's like when it actually gets "rude" in here and people (me again) really start "attacking you".

However I really don't see why ego's reply is supposed to be rude. Afterall it is YOU who is blaming everyone still bothering to answer to be rude, stupid, mean, unattentive, disregarding, whatever ... I suggest you take a step back to reconsider your attitude towards the members not sharing your opinion.

This was me being a moderator, my personal opinion hasn't changed so don't even bother wasting more posts (or PMs for that matter) trying to have a go at me. Just a sincere and friendly suggestion because you really don't want to find out what's it like when I actually DO attack someone.
Old 02-28-2008, 06:18 PM   #80
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Balishag ! TRUST ME NOTHING WILL PROVE YOUR POINT BETTER THAN A PICTURE OF YOUR TITS !!

IT IS THE ONLY WAY ...