Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Introductions & Celebrations
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-30-2010, 01:49 AM   #1
ForceU2love

ForceU2love has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to ForceU2love
Default New Guy on Campus--Forced Fantasy Service

A friend from another site suggested I check this place out....so here I am...checking out the waters...I'm in the NJ PA Del Area....and here is a recent...listing I have on craigslist:

This is an ad that expressed my idea of having a forced fantasy service for females.
I've had several experiences based on this idea and it's been wonderful so far. I especially like the "rape honeymoon" where I'm able to "rape", force, and use my "victim" again and again over the course of a few days. It really brings you "close" without the distractions of day to day living. I'd be curious as to what related scenarios others are into.
[color=blue]

"Ladies, do you have rape fantasies? Many/most woman do. I Like the idea of making a womans forced sex fantasies come true.
Do you Like the idea of being forced, used, forced oral, humiliation, bondage, in an intense, authentic, safe invironment? "

"Do you Want go away from your usual day to day experiences and lose control to a special man? You can always continue having all those same predictable regular mondane experiences that you have in you regular life. But if you Want to explore parts of yourself that seldom or never get a chance to blossom, get in touch with me and we can start a conversation. I can't promise you anything....but... "

"If we Feel a special connection between us...we can have fascinating, intelligent and open minded conversation about mutual interests, desires and fantasies. If things develope, we can evemtually explore our mutual desires and fantasies in person. "

"I'm 6'2" 190lbs athletic, dark hair and eyes, half Italian, parts English, Irish, Welsh, Scottish. I'm a gentleman, with a dirty mind. "

"You are an attractive female who takes care of herself, is fit, healthy intelligent, and open minded, yet has a deep erotic need to explore her daker side. ""

"Ground rules: 1----I must Feel lust for you and Feel compelled to take you....eat you up.
2----We must be friends/friendly...as it is too intense to explore without the necessary Trust.
3----You must be emotionally stable---I've had nothing but wonderful experiences ...want to keep it that way.
4----I don't tend to go for one time experiences, perferring ongoing experinces....though no garrentees needed.
5----If you desire a gang bang/gang rape, mfm, fmf etc....the first time.....I get you one on one. for myself since.........
6----........my pleasure/satisfaction is my fee/pay for my service
7----Discretion is a must for our explorations. "

Send me a picture...and let me know...what's on your mind.

Last edited by ForceU2love; 03-30-2010 at 01:55 AM. Reason: color of font
ForceU2love is offline   Reply With Quote