Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-28-2016, 10:19 PM   #1
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo
Default Home Sweet....Home???? (Cleo + Anyone Else that wants to join!)

After losing my parents in an automobile accident, I was placed in foster care but after aging out of the system, was immediately turned out onto the streets to fend for myself. Luckily because of who my parents were and where they worked, I was left with a sizable 'nest egg' that had me remaining somewhat comfortable for the next few years.

After enrolling in the local college, I hunted around for several apartments until I found an ad in the paper about an apartment building on the nice end of town...it was actually on the very edge of town...almost out in the country with woods around it. Thinking about checking it out, I contacted the rental office and scheduled an appointment to check out one of the apartments. Immediately I fell in love with it. It was almost completely furnished, the building was newer and the best thing? It seemed that it was so quiet...hardly hear any of the other neighbors...perfect for a new college student!

What I didn't know about the building was that it was actually a 'brothel-type' with the apartments set up to fit any of the customer's desires. There were only a couple apartments that appeared normal that was used to lure different new girls who believed it was like any other apartment building. Then on their first night there, they were then 'broken in' by the owner and then moved into an apartment that was designed for what the girl's character was supposed to be like.

When the manager had approved of my application, I had noticed him checking me out, but I decided to try to put it out of my mind. I didn't know that he had already planned out the character that would be centered on me. I had one of those younger faces...almost a 'baby' face as others would put it...I looked young and innocent..and there were men who came to the complex looking for that. I was also very flexible which could be fun to put to use...making me do splits and being photographed in erotic different positions to get the men ready to use me. Also put that flexibility to use when we were having...fun.

I was young, 18, had long brunette, almost black hair that fell down to the middle of my back, had a gymnast's/cheerleader's body that was lean and muscular, the baby face, D size breasts and a virgin.

That day I was in the apartment, unpacking my cartons, putting my art supplies in a corner of the living room, setting up my easel, setting up my keyboard in another corner, putting my DVDs and CDs on the bookshelf. Everything took almost 8 hours to unpack...I had very little due to being transferred from foster home to foster home.

Now I was starting to settle in, reading in bed, until I finally passed out, exhausted.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote