Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-02-2013, 08:56 AM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Rape at home

Hello

Have you ever fantasized about rapping a well dressed woman, the kind working in Wall Street or in some lawyers office ? And wouldn't you like to rape her at her home, inside her cosy flat, so before the rape you can enjoy the anger in her eyes while you slowly degrade the whole appartment ?
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 12:03 PM   #2
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

At home would be the best. I am a huge fan of home invasion situations. But I also like the idea of getting into her house before she got home for the day, or better, the weekend. That way I could get her bedroom all prepared. I'd have the ropes already tied to the bed. I'd want her to see them as I force her into the bedroom. If she hadn't figured out what was going to happen, she would when she sees the ropes. And once her hands were tied it would be all over for her. Allows me to take my time with her then. And yes - I would want to see the look in her eyes.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 01:15 PM   #3
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Do her in every room. Spunk all over the mattress, then make her flip it over and do her on the other side. Piss on the living room carpet so she'll be paranoid about the smell afterwards. Rape her in front of her dressing table mirror and make her watch herself being raped. Spunk or piss in the bread bin, or all over her daughters wardrobe. Make it so that the whole fucking house reminds her that she was raped, the stupid little stay at home whore.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 02:03 PM   #4
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
At home would be the best. I am a huge fan of home invasion situations. But I also like the idea of getting into her house before she got home for the day, or better, the weekend. That way I could get her bedroom all prepared. I'd have the ropes already tied to the bed. I'd want her to see them as I force her into the bedroom. If she hadn't figured out what was going to happen, she would when she sees the ropes. And once her hands were tied it would be all over for her. Allows me to take my time with her then. And yes - I would want to see the look in her eyes.

Good to see you, it's been a while.
Thanks for that feedback. I like your idea with the ropes on the bed. Wouldn't you like to walk naked in her house before she comes back ?
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 09:10 PM   #5
MissyB

MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

<--- Well dressed woman. ;-)
Old 08-09-2013, 03:20 PM   #6
max hunter

max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyB View Post
The undressing / ripping clothes to shreds is (almost) the best bit!!
max hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 01:09 AM   #7
Skirt-Ripper

Skirt-Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Skirt-Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by max hunter View Post
I agree with this!

The home invasion idea is incredibly hot and offers so many options. I would be keen to let them try to escape but find when they get to the door, the keys are nowhere about. Then drag her back and ravish her in each room. the ideas and scenarios are endless.
Skirt-Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 03:21 AM   #8
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyB View Post
Personally I'd start by getting you to do a sexy little strip tease, right in the living room, with the curtains or blinds open, while I sit there gently stroking my cock as I pass judgement...then lead you to the bedroom, gently so any witnesses will never be sure if it was consensual or not, before throwing you on the bed and then the real fun begins...
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 06:51 AM   #9
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Do her in every room. Spunk all over the mattress, then make her flip it over and do her on the other side. Piss on the living room carpet so she'll be paranoid about the smell afterwards. Rape her in front of her dressing table mirror and make her watch herself being raped. Spunk or piss in the bread bin, or all over her daughters wardrobe. Make it so that the whole fucking house reminds her that she was raped, the stupid little stay at home whore.
The being forced to watch myself being raped is something that makes me very very wet indeed. Infact I'd take it further as well, rape her again over a large mirror placed on the floor and force her to lick the cum off it afterwards.
Molly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 10:13 AM   #10
MissyB

MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by max hunter View Post
Max, where have you been all my life, honey?
Old 08-10-2013, 10:15 AM   #11
MissyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
Personally I'd start by getting you to do a sexy little strip tease, right in the living room, with the curtains or blinds open, while I sit there gently stroking my cock as I pass judgement...then lead you to the bedroom, gently so any witnesses will never be sure if it was consensual or not, before throwing you on the bed and then the real fun begins...
Throwing me down like a rag doll and taking me would be very hot indeed!