Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-18-2006, 12:25 PM   #61
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney
I live in the United States, so, yeah, that it. Why?
Because when someone says "especially American...." i expect he meet some of various countries.
If all the soldiers u have meet are Americans, then the sentences "especially American soldiers" and "all the soldiers" are equivalent.
ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 12:50 AM   #62
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego
Because when someone says "especially American...." i expect he meet some of various countries.
If all the soldiers u have meet are Americans, then the sentences "especially American soldiers" and "all the soldiers" are equivalent.
Hey, I am just saying what *I* know of others' acounts. It is ok for me to say I dont like American soldiers. Hell, its more than ok. What I know is that American soldiers are dying everyday and also killing civilians. Why? For there own well being I suppose. Yup. Every American soldier I have ever met said they wanted to go to Iraq to fight for *their* freedom, because they dont have any food on their tables and their kids are starving and their conditions are horrible (Thats sarcasm). Plus, when I was abroad (in France), I met a few American Marines who where the most foul disgusing people. They stuck out from everybody because they were the most loudmouthed nasty perverts anybody ever saw. It embarrassed me to be an American.

Besides those men being the pigs that they were taught to be......They have NO idea what the hell they are doing. "To fight for Freedom", who's freedom? theirs? no, they are (supossedly) fighting for the freedom of the Iraqi people. Now, why the F- would they leave their parents, wives, children to go fight for the freedom of people who they claim to want to save, yet savagely torture and rape them instead?

How about "to fight for Democracy" Yeah, thats a good one....for the stupid marine or military dude who had no flippin idea what that term even means.

If you fight and you die for YOUR freedom, for YOUR family, then its something. The U.S involvment in Iraq has NOTHING to do with any of that. The stupid dicks think they are fighting for the freedom of American people........yeah, go ahead and fight while I go to Starbucks and cuss out George W in front of everyone. Appreciate it.

If you want to fight for something, join the peace corps and actually DO SOMETHING.

I have said my peace
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 03:15 PM   #63
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Honey, i am really glad to read these written by an american girl.I thought most of the americans are thinking the way you describe- or dont thinking at all.
You are the proof that there are americans who think to a healthy way! What u write could be enough to be banned from some boards. (i was banned for saying things like this)
By the way, i heard recently that perhaps the Aegean sea is full with oil.I hope we never find oil in my country, because then the american army will come to save us.And this is not good....
Old 12-19-2006, 08:08 PM   #64
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego
Honey, i am really glad to read these written by an american girl.I thought most of the americans are thinking the way you describe- or dont thinking at all.
You are the proof that there are americans who think to a healthy way! What u write could be enough to be banned from some boards. (i was banned for saying things like this)
By the way, i heard recently that perhaps the Aegean sea is full with oil.I hope we never find oil in my country, because then the american army will come to save us.And this is not good....
Thanks for your support Although I really couldnt tell if you were being sarcastic or not at first....
Old 12-20-2006, 04:49 AM   #65
ego
the obscure

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney
Although I really couldnt tell if you were being sarcastic or not at first....
Belive me Honey, when i'll be sarcastic, you will have no doubt.
Old 12-25-2006, 03:18 AM   #66
Error Nomad

Error Nomad has a little shameless behaviour in the past

ChiTownHoney, you started smart and ended ignorant. Disappointing.

Soldiers are soldiers. US soldiers are generally better behaved than most, but they're not angles, nor are they expected to be. Most of them are either looking for something legitimate to do or are idealistic. Given that humanity sucks and is made up of violent people, you need some dudes doing that job, and the best you can hope for in terms of motivation is idealism and professionalism. Any other motivation (such as money, loot, religion, fear, anger, power, etc) tends to be toxic, and pure self-defense is simply too late (if the other guy is evil and is working on it, and you only react when he attacks, you will lose. Period).

Some of them do stupid things, but this isn't new, nor is it limited to the US military. Every military in history has done similar, stupid things. This is because it's made up of people with guns. Duh. People are stupid. Give them guns and they remain stupid, but better armed. It doesn't matter what country you come from.

If you despise all soldiers I'll call you a fool, but the world is full of fools, and blind bigotry isn't unusual. If you despise only US soldiers I'll call you a fool, and an egotistical fool. Just because you grew up with these guys doesn't make them the worst out there.

You can hate what the Commander in Chimp tells them to do all you like, and I'll be happy to exchange appalled stories with you. But I've known too many of these men and women. They suck no more or less than anyone else in society. Condemning them because they wear a uniform is bigotry, regardless of the pseudo-intellectual trappings.

What they go through in war is like nothing you can imagine. It's not an excuse for anything, but they're no less likely to do something evil than anyone else, and if you put -any- person in a sufficiently shitty situation for long enough you can expect them to break. Which way they break depends on the person and the situation. Add weapons, and subtract context (familiar society) and you have a high potential for things like rape (when killing is acceptable, what isn't?).

I've learned not to judge people in that sort of situation. The odds are great that you or I would behave no differently. We're not superior somehow. We're just not there, not armed, not watching our friends die, and not expecting to die everyday.

Ego: Many Americans think what our government is doing is appalling. Half of us have been voting against it for 6 years. Many more have woken up and voted out some of the people supporting it, including many Republicans. I don't have any special hope that we'll suddenly grow a conscience and start behaving like a leader and not like a predator, but I have to live here, like most of us. What the hell can we do, aside from vote? Unless mindless violence is more your style (which I don't suspect). So realize that we're not much different than you, and though we've got this fucked up crazy puritanical, manifest destiny ideology to deal with, many of us have no interest in playing that game.

EN
Error Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 04:26 AM   #67
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Error Nomad
ChiTownHoney, you started smart and ended ignorant. Disappointing.

Soldiers are soldiers. US soldiers are generally better behaved than most, but they're not angles, nor are they expected to be. Most of them are either looking for something legitimate to do or are idealistic. Given that humanity sucks and is made up of violent people, you need some dudes doing that job, and the best you can hope for in terms of motivation is idealism and professionalism. Any other motivation (such as money, loot, religion, fear, anger, power, etc) tends to be toxic, and pure self-defense is simply too late (if the other guy is evil and is working on it, and you only react when he attacks, you will lose. Period).

Some of them do stupid things, but this isn't new, nor is it limited to the US military. Every military in history has done similar, stupid things. This is because it's made up of people with guns. Duh. People are stupid. Give them guns and they remain stupid, but better armed. It doesn't matter what country you come from.

If you despise all soldiers I'll call you a fool, but the world is full of fools, and blind bigotry isn't unusual. If you despise only US soldiers I'll call you a fool, and an egotistical fool. Just because you grew up with these guys doesn't make them the worst out there.

You can hate what the Commander in Chimp tells them to do all you like, and I'll be happy to exchange appalled stories with you. But I've known too many of these men and women. They suck no more or less than anyone else in society. Condemning them because they wear a uniform is bigotry, regardless of the pseudo-intellectual trappings.

What they go through in war is like nothing you can imagine. It's not an excuse for anything, but they're no less likely to do something evil than anyone else, and if you put -any- person in a sufficiently shitty situation for long enough you can expect them to break. Which way they break depends on the person and the situation. Add weapons, and subtract context (familiar society) and you have a high potential for things like rape (when killing is acceptable, what isn't?).

I've learned not to judge people in that sort of situation. The odds are great that you or I would behave no differently. We're not superior somehow. We're just not there, not armed, not watching our friends die, and not expecting to die everyday.

Ego: Many Americans think what our government is doing is appalling. Half of us have been voting against it for 6 years. Many more have woken up and voted out some of the people supporting it, including many Republicans. I don't have any special hope that we'll suddenly grow a conscience and start behaving like a leader and not like a predator, but I have to live here, like most of us. What the hell can we do, aside from vote? Unless mindless violence is more your style (which I don't suspect). So realize that we're not much different than you, and though we've got this fucked up crazy puritanical, manifest destiny ideology to deal with, many of us have no interest in playing that game.

EN
These people...the people in uniform. The men and women, you said that you know and love, CHOOSE to go to war LIKE ITS FREAKIN' SOMETHING TO DO!

Are they starving? Are they in danger of loosing their homes? Are their children being tortured and killed on a day to day basis? My guess is....no.

So why are these fools siging up to defend "America" and Americans? What do we need to defend? Our right to spread democracy throughout the world? Are right to take over nations and "save" people?

and dont call me ignorant, cause' if choose not to be skeptic as to who the hell is "defending" this country, then you are ignorant.

My boyfriends cousin just got back from Iraq and my boyfriend wants to take him out and do something nice for him. What the hell for? He left his mom and dad CRYING because he was bored with his life and decided to "do" something by joining the military. He broke his moms heart by leaving home and scared her to death cause he wants to fight for that dude in the white house who doesnt even want him in this country. Why the hell would you hurt those close to you? That is not respectable to me. Its disgusting and I will tell him that when I see him. Its sickening that he will break his own mothers heart to do something COMPLETELY obsolete and foolish, like putting himself in harms way.

So yes, I am saying that these people DO suck more than other people cause they choose to fight for a cause they know absolutely NOTHING about. They dont mean anything to me.

And yes...what they go through is like nothing I can imagine cause I am not stupid enough to put my own well being at risk unless it is absolutely positively necessary. War must be fun to them, cause they are willing volunteers....I absolutely believe that.

And the reason I dislike US soldiers is not cause I grew up with them but because of THEIR own ignorance.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 12-26-2006 at 04:31 AM.
Old 12-26-2006, 12:45 PM   #68
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

See?
Now you are judging people ...

I'm not saying I disapprove of what you said - quite frankly I agree with most of it.

But you stated nothing else than your own, personal opinion. Which is (by all means) perfectly okay, but it's still judgemental.

So I hope you can forgive me for being judgemental myself now and then...
Old 02-11-2008, 08:21 AM   #69
drmephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Do you think that rape is justified in the circumstances of war?

If a man is left with nothing but his gun and is on the look out for the enemy at all times, he sees his friends blown up and kills in order to live. Its enough for any man to feel despair, but are his actions justified?

The Russians thought that rape was justified in war. When they conquered Berlin, rape was rampant. But for them it was revenge. Their mother(land) had been raped and ravaged for three and a half years. When conquest happens, rape often follows.
Old 02-11-2008, 11:07 PM   #70
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmephisto View Post
The Russians thought that rape was justified in war. When they conquered Berlin, rape was rampant. But for them it was revenge. Their mother(land) had been raped and ravaged for three and a half years. When conquest happens, rape often follows.
Yeah, its a way of saying 'I own you'.
Old 02-12-2008, 05:01 AM   #71
ego
the obscure

Come on people. War = rape. Not only, of course.
Old 02-12-2008, 08:14 AM   #72
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Definitely!
Who would ever doubt that or be surprised by that?
Rape is just another weapon to be used against the enemy. Has always happened, will always happen!
Old 02-13-2008, 12:46 AM   #73
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Definitely!
Who would ever doubt that or be surprised by that?
Rape is just another weapon to be used against the enemy. Has always happened, will always happen!
Yet all rapists are sick a twisted, does that mean those who rape in war are sick and twisted as well?
Old 02-13-2008, 06:17 AM   #74
ego
the obscure

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Yet all rapists are sick a twisted, does that mean those who rape in war are sick and twisted as well?
Yes, soldiers are sick and twisted. I dont know what they are when in normal life, but war can make anyone sick and twisted.
Old 09-14-2008, 09:30 PM   #75
doseer

doseer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doseer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doseer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doseer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doseer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doseer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doseer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doseer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doseer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doseer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doseer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Everyone secretly loves rape
doseer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:50 PM   #76
psimiol

psimiol has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by doseer View Post
Everyone secretly loves rape
everyone not but most of them...
psimiol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 07:33 AM   #77
SugarT

SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredMom View Post
Actually, after getting brave enough to talk with other people I know, I've found that my fantasies are not all that unusual among the female population. I'm sure there is a large percentage of the female population that would think such fantasies are totally mad and we should all be commited for thinking of such things. But -- maybe deep down they are just trying to deny what others gave into. With the fantasies, I'm not talking about the type where the woman is beaten up. Only where she is forced to submit. What woman wouldn't want to be wanted that badly? Would she actually want it to happen in real life? Probably not. But our dreams and fantasies are part of what get us through the day.

This is the same for men it would seem. What man wouldn't love to be able to just take any woman who struck his fancy? Anyone who has watched the older westerns has seen woman being grabbed and gropped and other men watching and laughing at the womans destiny. I'm sure this really happened in life, and many of the women were probably forced regardless of their feelings.

It can all be a very fine line. As long as we keep the fantasies just that -- fantasies -- what harm does it do? And if we set up a roleplay and actually experience it, no harm there either, right?

Following gags comment about being thrown down by a real man, I have to agree. The intimate nature of lovemaking is wonderful and exciting. So gentle, so desired. But sometimes you just want someone to really take charge and do what they want, forcing you as they go. Rough sex as you please.

To get back on topic, I feel that women run this fantasy more than men, we just don't discuss it in real life. Maybe because it's such a forbidden topic in our society. We're not supposed to want such things, but we do. This board shows that clearly. Men are probably more apt to actually say what they want to their buddies, but do it in a joking way so as not to seem real.
Thats really interesting BoredMom. I have to agree it seems that way well I can speak for a man anyway, I would never rape as i know its a terrbile crime and even as we have seen WAR reveals who you really are there have been men show morality in these situations.

I feel that men are more visual and when I see a hot woman my mind sees what i want to do to her, no loving as good as it is, just out and out sex.

So for a man its sexual satisfaction and perhaps even for a woman? well case by case, for me violent rape horrifies me, but coereced blackmailed rape I have to say is interesting.

I will post more later
SugarT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 08:07 AM   #78
SugarT

SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was a kid of i`m not sure waht age I saw a TV show set in 1890s a man beckoned a woman into his tent and at gunpoint made her strip, nothing else was seen but it left a lasting impression on me.

I felt in some way the humiliattion she must have felt and as a compassionate person I often try to imagine how others must feel, I think it would be a better world if we all could, However I also have urges as a man so I can imagine and understand why men rape, not condone it but I can see if they didn't have compassion how they could.

I don't like really violent rape scenes in movies much but ones where a woman has no choice to comply interests me phsycologically.

I particullary fantasize about interacial and intercultural rape as its a deeper form of control I think. Most would immediatley think of that as Black Guy=big dick white girl...well that is a sterotype but for me its more subtle.

for example

I lived in Japan and there is a serious rape culture there. Real and Fantasy. The men (not all off course) are very chauvinistic and unreported rape is rampant. One part of this I noticed was human trafficking, only very recently has this been adressed and little done.

Trafficking is terrible but it shows how some women end up hookers as they have no choice, many women come form other parts of Asia and I can only imagine how tough it must be for them as their countries were invaded by japanese only 60 years ago.

I will post some more later...i hate typing!!
SugarT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 02:01 PM   #79
priyakr

priyakr has initial reputation

Hello everyone,
I am 23 yr old gal and honestly speaking I like being raped..........
I don't like gentel treatment with my body.........
I was introduced to sex by gangbang only... 4 guys took me when I was drunk like hell...
later on when I did sex with my bf I didn't enjoy that much and I found that I get more pleasure in getting used like hell by strangers or with sumone who look for revenfe from woman.
I know I may sound weirdo or some kinda freak.. but that's me
and I think If both the parties like that then rape is not that much bad...

I have seen few women who have been raped and they stand against it and personally they enjoyed it like hell.

Sex without marks on ur mody doesn't give more pleasure, does it?

Regards
Priya
priyakr is offline   Reply With Quote