Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-14-2007, 03:17 PM   #41
Lupo
Privileged Member

Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)

I've seen worse who also were in the spotlight as being the "real" thing. Non of them ever were real though, so i don't see any need to push the panic button. It would be foolish to remove something out of suspecion alone. If someone can prove it to be the real deal, then it is another matter.
Old 09-14-2007, 04:47 PM   #42
spazmo
Banned

spazmo has initial reputation

they r kuwaitians having sex the guy who fucks was saying : yea take it & shut up .
btw that dosent look like a rape , sadly most of arab having sex that way .
spazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 02:03 AM   #43
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupo
I've seen worse who also were in the spotlight as being the "real" thing. Non of them ever were real though, so i don't see any need to push the panic button. It would be foolish to remove something out of suspecion alone. If someone can prove it to be the real deal, then it is another matter.
Now that you've brought this up, I've actually seen a video of a Japanese girl getting raped by three Japanese dudes. Two missionary positions, and one doggystyle (with also a brief BJ) and each have them shooting in her. She's crying her eyes out literally during these moments. Finally a fourth guy penetrates her and she's quiet... too quiet. She then suddenly shakes seriously (just like a seizure) and spews white foam from her mouth (while her entire body shakes uncontrollably). WTF. This has got to be real.

The guys panic and the face of the 'director' shows up and tells the cameraman to cut (I assumed that's what he said because the film ends abruptly). You think this is crime evidence? What is going on with the girl and do you think she'll be alright? I've been wondering what happened to the girl and been thinking for years (first saw it two years ago) whether or not to report because I think it will incriminate me. Can anyone comment on this? Thanks.

The file in question is very commonly distributed through Kazaa and is around 85 megabytes in size. You might need VLC video player to get it to run; WMP I remembered had this coloured mess up thing which made it impossible to look at. Names include "Faces of death..." (watch the file size to get the one)

Last edited by AWDracer; 09-15-2007 at 02:06 AM.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 02:19 AM   #44
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spazmo
they r kuwaitians having sex the guy who fucks was saying : yea take it & shut up .
btw that dosent look like a rape , sadly most of arab having sex that way .
Lol thanks for the translation.
Old 09-15-2007, 06:34 AM   #45
Lupo
Privileged Member

Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)Lupo Level 5 (500+)

I don't think i've seen the one you mention AWDracer. It would be cool to see it though ( makes it easier to judge ). I was poking around on some Japanese bbs boards several years back and saw some clips that kinda took me by surprice. It wasen't real but it nearly fooled me. The Japanese are very very good to make it look like the real deal in some of the vids they make and some of the Japanese girls are a natural talent when it comes to acting like they are in real pain.

The chances of people being conserned that they are pulling down something that could be real, is much much bigger than the chance of actually ever seeing something that is real ( if you know what i mean? ).
Old 09-15-2007, 07:10 AM   #46
Lancelot
Privileged Member

Lancelot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lancelot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lancelot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lancelot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lancelot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lancelot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lancelot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lancelot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lancelot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lancelot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lancelot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

nice one - many thx cosmos.
Lancelot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 11:59 AM   #47
tmason

tmason has initial reputation
Default Here it is

Here is the one you guys are talking about.

http://rapidshare.com/files/55927073/jap.mpg.html

Got it here on RB couple months ago.
Seems to have some video issues, could only get it to play using VLC media player.

Video is OK, but I hate that Jap sensor crap. It just turns me off as soon as I see it. To bad cause some of the best rape vids come from Japan.....and I just love Japanese women, and they do a great job of being raped.
tmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 12:44 PM   #48
Lupo
Privileged Member

Yeah, i hate that censorship as well. Always avoids those movies...

The vid is in a really bad shape for sure but it dosen't look real to me at all. Just another Japanese rape movie.

Thank you for posting it tmason.
Old 09-15-2007, 03:42 PM   #49
courtneyj

courtneyj Level 1 (100+)courtneyj Level 1 (100+)

I fuck a guy who "rapes" me on video sometimes. Even though during the act I might not like it, when he's done and we watch the video, it turns me on.

I would never share the videos because someone would probably report it and say it was real. The last thing I need is the cops coming to my house or his house.

Rule of thumb... if it's on the net, and you haven't heard about it on the news or snopes, it's most likely a fake. So stop reporting it and let the rest of us enjoy it!

Thanks Cosmos!
courtneyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 04:11 PM   #50
spazmo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneyj
I fuck a guy who "rapes" me on video sometimes. Even though during the act I might not like it, when he's done and we watch the video, it turns me on.

I would never share the videos because someone would probably report it and say it was real. The last thing I need is the cops coming to my house or his house.

Rule of thumb... if it's on the net, and you haven't heard about it on the news or snopes, it's most likely a fake. So stop reporting it and let the rest of us enjoy it!

Thanks Cosmos!
u can always use the Blur effect by Ulead Media Studio pro to cover the Eyes area , and we'll be able 2 enjoy the faces but without analysing it
Old 09-15-2007, 04:12 PM   #51
spazmo
Banned

Quote:
Don't understand what they say but...the girl is not happy
btw , the girl wasnt unhappy , she just wanted him to slowdown
Old 09-15-2007, 04:15 PM   #52
AsILayDying

AsILayDying has initial reputation

good shit, i like it!
AsILayDying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 05:21 PM   #53
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmason
Here is the one you guys are talking about.

http://rapidshare.com/files/55927073/jap.mpg.html

Got it here on RB couple months ago.
Seems to have some video issues, could only get it to play using VLC media player.

Video is OK, but I hate that Jap sensor crap. It just turns me off as soon as I see it. To bad cause some of the best rape vids come from Japan.....and I just love Japanese women, and they do a great job of being raped.
Ah.. this cursed file follows me over HAHA. That's the one.

It's a REALLY good rape video and the ejaculation inside makes it better - don't like the part where she looks like she throws up though; I know a little thing or two about proper procedure for throwing up and that isn't it as she could easily choke on her own vomit and die from it.

Still, I think it's real.. even today..
Old 09-15-2007, 05:27 PM   #54
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Quote:

Thanks Cosmos!
But it's not that simple sometimes. This clip is Japanese and I haven't "heard" of any news like this because of many possible reasons 1) I'm NOT japanese so I cannot read japanese characters, thus I'm unable to read japanese news 2) it could be possible (although remote) that this is very valuable evidence to a crime that happened years ago (keep in mind that supposedly the Bernardo videos were leaked onto the internet as well)
Old 09-15-2007, 11:05 PM   #55
courtneyj

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDracer
But it's not that simple sometimes. This clip is Japanese and I haven't "heard" of any news like this because of many possible reasons 1) I'm NOT japanese so I cannot read japanese characters, thus I'm unable to read japanese news 2) it could be possible (although remote) that this is very valuable evidence to a crime that happened years ago (keep in mind that supposedly the Bernardo videos were leaked onto the internet as well)
Are you comparing this to Bernardo? He tortured and killed his victims. I'm sure his victims were screaming in terror. Real terror. Not play-rape for video profit fake terror.

I always laugh when someone posts a video that's an obvious fake, and someone comes in pretending to be the voice of morality. It's like deep down they really want it to be real or something.

To each his/her own, I suppose. Cheers.
Old 09-15-2007, 11:06 PM   #56
courtneyj

Quote:
Originally Posted by spazmo
u can always use the Blur effect by Ulead Media Studio pro to cover the Eyes area , and we'll be able 2 enjoy the faces but without analysing it
OMG Perv!!!
Old 09-17-2007, 12:10 AM   #57
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Quote:
Are you comparing this to Bernardo? He tortured and killed his victims. I'm sure his victims were screaming in terror. Real terror. Not play-rape for video profit fake terror.

I always laugh when someone posts a video that's an obvious fake, and someone comes in pretending to be the voice of morality. It's like deep down they really want it to be real or something.

To each his/her own, I suppose. Cheers.
Well that post was harsh.

So you're sure that video is fake then? How do you know?

And no, this is not the voice of morality unless you really want it to be...
Old 09-17-2007, 12:27 AM   #58
courtneyj

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDracer
Well that post was harsh.

So you're sure that video is fake then? How do you know?

And no, this is not the voice of morality unless you really want it to be...
I'm not going to debate you on this. If you want it to be real, then it's real.

Good night.
Old 09-17-2007, 03:57 AM   #59
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Quote:
I'm not going to debate you on this. If you want it to be real, then it's real.

Good night.
Well you're going to debate with me on this because you got this started. Personally, I like to dwell right deep into the details.

PLEASE give me a quick (or lengthy) explanation why you think the file in question is fake? IF you give me a reason, I guarantee you that I WILL sleep better. This is NOT the voice of morality but my own conscience. I'd be REALLY happy that it was a well-done rape video not some real footage of a horrific crime.

So if you kindly respond to me, I'd feel a lot better wacking off to that video. Thanks.
Old 09-17-2007, 06:45 AM   #60
spazmo
Banned

Quote:
So if you kindly respond to me, I'd feel a lot better wacking off to that video.
i am not sure if that statement includes me or not , but here we go ..
first ,i guess the reason of thinking that this video is fake is that the majority of home made vids r always be .

second , which is important , what would u do exactly if it was fake but it looks like a real ?

third ,authority in kuwait wont respond for a video having a girl asks her guy 2 slow down while he asking her 2 shut up .. its quite rude i know but not rape yet

i assure u that nothing wrong happened @ this tape , & u can now wack off safely with a clear conscience .. good speed