Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-27-2010, 05:02 AM   #1
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Insults

So in a recent conversation the idea of insults in a rape fantasy came up. The conversation was about being called a ‘slut’ during a scene. I had to suppress my natural reaction which is to want to tilt my head to the side and go “Yes, and?” which is usually my reaction to that word. I know other women who react a lot to being called a slut, whore, bitch or other names.

So I am curious, in a rape fantasy do you see yourself using insults? If so which ones?

For women, what words do you react to the strongest.
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 08:48 AM   #2
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Slut is such an over used word. *yawn* I don't use insults in any sort of sexual setting. Just my actions are enough to let a girl know what I think of her. If I'm mercilessly pile-driving her arse, or ramming my fist in her cunt and knocking her about does she really need to be called names to get the message? I don't think so.

I only speak to give instructions. Anything else is superfluous.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 11:27 AM   #3
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I guess the insults that come to mind for me would be derogatory in nature but specific to my victim. For example, if my victim is flat chested I'd make some comments about her needing to grow some tits but at the same time introduce her to my nipple clamp collection. If she had a wider ass I'd deride her for that. If she wasn't tight enough for my tastes I'd make some comment about her having had too many dicks in her or maybe that she needed to quit using a baseball bat as a dildo.

In short, I guess generic insults really don't do that much for me. Kind of like what FR said.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 12:22 PM   #4
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think verbal abuse is a useful way to humiliate and demoralize a victim’s confidence, for example; an educated intelligent schoolteacher leaves her bedroom window open on a warm summer night, which leads to a prowler gaining access to her home and raping her and he tells her what a stupid bitch she was to leave her window up or I call the Preacher’s wife a nasty little whore after forcing her to swallow my cum.

In my opinion a woman with no other option but to be raped would much rather the rapist fuck her and get it over with, than to have too endure him telling her what a worthless dirty slut she was while he rammed his cock in and out of her. But if for no other reason it’s just fun to insult a woman while forcing her to sexually please you.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 03:18 PM   #5
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was also thinking of a women I know who tends to flip out any time she hears certain names Because she associates them with an event that happened to her. I think that would be the real argument for using them. The fact the from that point on she'd think back to that moment any time she hears certain words.
Old 03-27-2010, 08:03 PM   #6
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sounds like your friend may be suffering a form of Psychological trauma, a type of damage to the psyche that occurs as a result of a traumatic event.
Trauma can be caused by a wide variety of events, but there are a few common aspects. There is frequently a violation of the person's familiar ideas about the world and of their human rights, putting the person in a state of extreme confusion and insecurity.
Psychological trauma may accompany physical trauma, Typical causes of psychological trauma are sexual abuse, violence, the threat of either, or the witnessing of either.
When your friend hears these names (insults) they act as a Trigger, or a reminder to a traumatic experience she has gone through.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 12:05 AM   #7
ctomie
Banned

ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to ctomie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post
So I am curious, in a rape fantasy do you see yourself using insults? If so which ones?
If I'm raping a bitch then yes. Since my purpose is not just to rape her but to also express my contempt for her, I must add insult to injury.

As for my choice of words....it's whatever derogatory term for women that I might come up with in the heat of the moment. Bitch, cunt, slut, whore, trashbag hoe, etc. are some of the typical ones.
ctomie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 10:47 AM   #8
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
So in a recent conversation the idea of insults in a rape fantasy came up. The conversation was about being called a ‘slut’ during a scene. I had to suppress my natural reaction which is to want to tilt my head to the side and go “Yes, and?” which is usually my reaction to that word. I know other women who react a lot to being called a slut, whore, bitch or other names.

For women, what words do you react to the strongest.
As most of my fantasy involves blackmail more then violence mine would be in more of a conversational tone, the same sort of tone I would use if I was remarking on the weather.

As for what ones I would use...hmmm...I would use words that people would know the meaning off, but that have not been done to death.

As FR says slut is an overused word nowadays, its almost become a badge of honour amongst some girls.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 12:45 PM   #9
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

An ASBO for sluttishness.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 09:46 AM   #10
IMRAZOR

IMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these parts

Obviously it's best if you know the "victim" has a traumatic history and you can say the words most likely to freak her out, and thereby turn a roleplay scene into a real rape that she entrapped herself into!
But other than that I would use my longwinded insults that are all the more offensive for sounding "insane" - shitlickingmonkeycunt or cuntbrainedscummyarsefuckbag.
IMRAZOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 09:38 PM   #11
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was just thinking - I know - a bad idea.

What would the effect be for the rapist to be completely silent? Would it be the same as the victim being blindfolded? Seems to me the combo could be a lot of fun. Just thinking here now of my victim with silence from me as I take her body for my pleasure and don't say a word to her.
Old 03-30-2010, 09:39 PM   #12
Fae

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
I was just thinking - I know - a bad idea.

What would the effect be for the rapist to be completely silent? Would it be the same as the victim being blindfolded? Seems to me the combo could be a lot of fun. Just thinking here now of my victim with silence from me as I take her body for my pleasure and don't say a word to her.
Not a bad idea at all. There's an intimidation in someone not speaking at all. It gives the victim nothing to go off of or identify with. Nothing to make the rapist more human. Words connect people even in a negative situation and never hearing the rapist's voice means the victim only has his actions to remember.
Old 03-30-2010, 10:34 PM   #13
justmetoo
Privileged Member

Quote:
Not a bad idea at all. There's an intimidation in someone not speaking at all. It gives the victim nothing to go off of or identify with. Nothing to make the rapist more human. Words connect people even in a negative situation and never hearing the rapist's voice means the victim only has his actions to remember.
You bring up a good point. What would go through the mind of the victim if she had nothing to go on? No face to see and no voice to hear. What would be her thoughts? Would this be terrifying or would it make it more endurable for her?

From the guys point of view this could be very interesting. My victim would have no idea what might happen next other than me physically moving her from time to time to make various parts of her body more accessible.

She's not going to see the knife I will use to remove her clothes. The first hint she might have would be cold steel against her legs as I cut her panties off. What would her reaction be as I silently slipped that knife up under her bra? Would be be afraid I might cut her?

Yeah, this could be a big turn on to the guy. Talk about having total power over the situation. Not only physically but mentally as well with the emphasis on the possibilities of her imagination of what I might do. To me this would really mean playing her mind and take many of the physical aspects away. The mind can be a wonderful thing and my mind is now wandering wide and far. It makes for an amazing playground.