Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-05-2017, 04:47 PM   #1
UnsubKevin

UnsubKevin has initial reputation
Default Female on Female Rape

I enjoy reading about it or watching it every now and then.

Is it something you enjoy and what level of enjoyment does it bring to you?

One preference I have is neither of them identifying as anything other than straight, but when they get into a heated fight one of them ends up raping her friend because well, she won the fight and it just felt appropriate for her to do it as the winner.
UnsubKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 07:09 PM   #2
Awful Hound

Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My body is ready!

Too bad you don't hear about a lot of real life examples of it beyond lesbian relationships and statutory incidents though.

While not rape per se, there used to be a lot of authentic chick fight videos online that had definite rapey edge, to them, where the busted up loser had to kiss the winner's feet, or wound up getting her face sat on or her clothes ripped off.

You don't see too much of that anymore for whatever reason, sadly.
Awful Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 07:39 PM   #3
His-sextoy

His-sextoy Level 1 (100+)His-sextoy Level 1 (100+)
Default Re: Female on Female Rape

Naturally, I would NOT in any way want to be involved in any sort of real life rape. Male on Female, or Female on Female; however, while I protest, I do enjoy a good occasional female on female rape fantasy. Especially if it's happening to me. Although I have enjoyed me doing the female on female
raping fantasy
Old 01-12-2017, 01:04 PM   #4
grants70
Privileged Member

grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Occasionally I watch lesbian rape clips. I prefer the ones where strapons dicks are used on the victim.
Old 01-22-2017, 09:27 AM   #5
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It might be enjoyable to have a girl join me in raping another.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 05:50 PM   #6
StalkHer
Privileged Member

StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to StalkHer

Quote:
Originally Posted by grants70 View Post
Occasionally I watch lesbian rape clips. I prefer the ones where strapons dicks are used on the victim.
Me too. In my fantasies, there is a dominant girl that takes over the rape while I or the group rests. She makes sure the victim knows a girl is raping her.
StalkHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 03:06 AM   #7
the sickness

the sickness has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to the sickness

I like it when the rapist is a long time lesbian and the victim is a straight girl that wants nothing to do sexually with women.
the sickness is offline   Reply With Quote