Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

View Poll Results: What is your favorite kind of Teacher-Student rape scene?
Teacher raping student 3 42.86%
Student raping teacher 4 57.14%
Other? 0 0%
None, both are wrong... 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-08-2010, 12:00 AM   #1
Kodiak165

Kodiak165 has initial reputation
Wink Extra_Credit (Bi or Lez girl rapist or vic needed)

( If you are interested in roleplaying, respond! There can be more than one victim or rapist, that's fine, if you want to come in and catch us and then get raped or rape someone else, that's fine too lol just put what role you are/want to be in your first reply, I'm open to anything )

I tapped my pen against my lower lip as my emerald eyes rolled over the student-written essay on my desk. I shook my head and with a few more circles and lines, the paper grew too covered with red pen to be considered a good essay anymore. Standing, I walked to the window, needing some fresh air. Grading was rough and since the teenaged students had no interest in history...ever, then they didn't tend to give much effort. The window open, I looked around my small classroom.

The door to my classroom had a window to prevent anything 'naughty' from happening, but it was covered by a History poster and then some sign-up sheets for a field trip on the other side so no one could see through it. Being alone like this, it made my mind wander to the cute female students in my class, but I shook it off. I had to keep this job. I couldn't afford to be arrested because of something like this, it would cost me my teaching career forever.

The door was open for now, offering a welcome feeling to any student looking for some help. I wanted them to feel like they could come and ask me if they wanted to. I didn't mind helping them. It meant a female student that I could sneak a peak at while I leaned over her shoulder to explain the problem. My mind was horrible and my job of teaching the students at the all girl's preparatory school didn't really help, but I hadn't done anything worthy of getting me fired yet!
Kodiak165 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:23 AM   #2
Kodiak165

BTW, anyone is allowed to join and they can respond whenever even if I'm not on, I'll reply as soon as I get on
Old 02-08-2010, 09:10 AM   #3
Anna69

Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)

(Victim - The Ultra-conservative Christian Good Girl, Senior)

I'm going to go to college the same one my mother and father gave a crapload of money to and she is on the Board of Directors. The kind of girl that will always be a success that school is Smith College and opens doors you never could crack. And damn it she is always getting top grades even in your class her work always top notch and she pushes herself.

What really gets you is my mother is was in your sorority a Legacy with the BIG L so walked in and was always the queen of the ball.

A virgin, a ultra-conservative and head of the schools Conservative Club she supported what she called ladylike feminism as in being an ass to the cause. And moved to stop the sex ed class since it included promoting perversion as in things like homosexuality, calling them perverts. Needless to say you have enough reasons to get some payback.

I'm coming in to see about doing an extra-credit paper to nudge my grade from a B+ to an A- or even an A to pad my transcript to get into Smith College. Its not like its going to be hard she has the grades, the family ties and the SAT scores. But I get all A's even if A-'s I get to go to Smith in a brand new car of my choice!

I come in dressed in jeans, panties, a bra, t-shirt and a jacket and am dressed like a lady with a cross around my neck the only touch is a cowgirl hat sort of my trademark.

I knock on the door.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg zzzzzzzzzzzzzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.JPG (20.9 KB, 82 views)
Old 02-10-2010, 12:25 AM   #4
Kodiak165

(( Interesting reply, I loved it ))

Conservative hypocrits. My best friend had been such a cute little lesbian and then she met some boy who tells her that it's the work of the devil and she pretends to be changed then tells me that it's was just a phase. I know that it wasn't a phase and so does she, but what was she going to tell her 18 year old? That she was a lesbian and had dated her teacher some 23 years prior? Of course not! She was going to tell her that she was a Catholic convert, born-again Christian saved from hell.

Hypocrits..and now said daughter was standing in the doorway. Not many people knew that I was a lesbian, I was able to keep it hidden rather well and I was sure that her mother wouldn't openly admit that her old best friend was a lesbian.

I looked at her and offered a friendly smile. "Come in." I say. I want to say a lot of different things, but tacher came first, revengeful lesbian came second. A balck tank top covered the top of my body, met at my waist by a blue and pink striped skirt that matched the jacket laid carelessly on the back of my chair. "Come, sit down." I said and smile more, my head beginning to plan my attack, this could get interesting...

Old 02-26-2010, 02:40 AM   #5
Anna69

Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)

(sorry for the delay I had serious family obligations to tend to)

I sit down smiling and having no clue anything is wrong. Taking out my current grades I keep an impeccible portfolio being just like my mother orderly to a fault and proper. "I notice I'm a hair away from getting an A in your class, with a few weeks to go I was wondering if I could get some extra credit work, to bump it up a few points.," I ask smiling.

You do recall a nearby historic graveyard usually deserted that could prove a worthwhile project for research and an excuse to get me alone, away from people. Maybe something there could be useful maybe biographical studies of one of the families. In any case I'm smelling nice with a good bdy wash and look fresh and innocent. And you are pretty sure I'm a virgin.

Tags
innocent, lesbian, school, student, teacher