Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-14-2010, 09:20 PM   #1
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default an angry young man

I was laying on the couch post masturbation, literally had seconds ago just climaxed, and there a knock on my glass front door. Snapped my hands out of my pants and answered it to a young bloke with clipboard. I cut him off and said I wasnt interested (ive been caught out with shit companies before three time bitten four times shy!) He kept going. "but your on this list for a discount!" so I shut the door on his face and locked it.
He slams the gate to the deck as he leaves, and later in the day when I go out, see in the rear vision mirror a big fat sharp rock sitting at the end of my long driveway where the tyres are meant to go. He must have dragged it out of the garden. Like I wouldnt see it? lol

god! what did he expect??? I didnt want to listen to the same spiel Ive heard a hundred times. Never had that reaction though! Are boys this desperate for money these days?

Maybe he'll come back tomorrow...

"oh its you again" I roll my eyes and go to shut the door but.. it just doesnt move. His foots in the door, and he barges the door open out of my hands.
"hey Bitch, this is what your going to do. Your going to sit down, shut the fuck up and listen to my boring speech. Then your going to give me a sale. Your going to get this stupid discount because its for your own good, and then we are going to settle the matter of how rude you were to me yesterday."

heheeh I'm glad my car was in the garage the little butthead would have keyed it.

Old 10-14-2010, 10:31 PM   #2
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thinking of "tomorrow" here:

The guy has to anything to make the sale. He might do anything to get it. Never know how desperate he might be. He has his foot in the door and has you inside your house. Could be fun figuring out how to get you to ink the deal.

I wonder how he'd start out...

Wonder how you'd want him to start out...
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 12:21 AM   #3
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

well... I imagine he'll sit really close to be on the couch and make me fill out my bizz on the little form. Thankfully theres a cooling off period I plan to take full advantage of. Meanwhile, he starts playing with my hair, studying me and making me uncomfortable. maybe he makes a pass at my tits so I stand up, and he tries to pull me in for a cuddle but he underestimates my strength and I make a run for it to the front door.
hes young and fast and pushes me into it instead face first, slamming his body against me until Im pinned to it as his hands begin to touch me up- my breasts, tomache, between my legs and I can feel how hard he already is...
"i think you need to be taught a lesson and Im going to teach it to you"

alas he didnt come back!
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 03:58 AM   #4
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

If I were him I'de say "Give me a Corona and I'll leave you alone". Well maybe 2.
Old 10-16-2010, 04:02 AM   #5
gaggirl
* yawn *

Gee thanks! you know things are on a downhill run when a man would choose beer over you!
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 04:43 AM   #6
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Silly girl. I was talking about your coronas! Or at at least what's under the corona shirt.