Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-19-2008, 06:46 PM   #1
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Drunk and easy

HOw would you take advantage of me? Try to seduce me at first... the nice guy game... you can tell I'm horny... just push the right buttons? Or disregard my feelings totally, throw me down and have your way with me? Do tell...
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 02:59 AM   #2
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Drunk? Easy?

Why care how you feel about it? In such a state you are already meat to be used, abused, enjoyed, and then if you are lucky discarded.

That isn't to say it would be easy, or quick. It need not be either. First of course we need to take you someplace private. There are plenty of old factories, assembly plants, and warehouses empty now that the economy is sagging. Dark musty places where no one goes and your screams echo only in the ears of the rats and vermin that live there now.

Your cries might bring others to come to your plight, but not to save you, only to enjoy your flesh more after the bigger, badder predators have sated their lusts in your meat and sucked the gristle and blood from your bones. Some might be common vermin, rats and the like whose sharp teeth will tear your skin off mouthful by small mouthful as you moan in pain and try to crawl away from their razor sharp teeth. But there will be plenty of two legged scum first, who will spread your legs, part your ass cheeks and open your jaws to spill their seed and piss inside you. So scream away, invite others to your last party.

But before then I’ll slake my tastes for cruelty upon your quivering flesh. Stripping you naked in the cold darkness, lashing your body with ad-hoc whips of old wires, fan belts, and the like. Parting your orifices for fat cock and hard fist or whatever toy I decide to shove inside your wet holes for the pleasure of your screams and the feeling of your pulsing guts massaging my cock shaft or hand.

I am sure we can find other amusements too. Maybe the wiring will still sing with electricity to smoke and char you flesh? Perhaps that might influence your decisions about what little you have to barter away in exchange for a moment’s less pain as you hang from the rafters from old meat hooks or twisted wires. Knowing that your body is the only thing you have left to offer, to sell, for a moment without screaming. Will it be enough? Just a little hope for a few seconds without too much pain as you struggle to please me, to avoid the next fate that awaits you.

Then again, it is an old factory. What might be there? What tools to break your bones or tear your flesh? Would there be acids to burn you? To melt you into sloppy goo? Or does some hot furnace await you? Ready to blacken your skin and bone?

Horny? Does it matter more than the few instants it takes to whisk you away and take what I want? Are you deluded enough to think a soft bed awaits, and warm cock to glide between your moistened thighs? That you've met the lover you always wanted on a old beer soaked dance floor?

Maybe you shouldn’t have asked, but then it was just a few thoughts on a dark night. Pleasant dreams.

The Squid

Last edited by squidley; 09-20-2008 at 06:10 PM.
squidley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 11:55 AM   #3
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidley View Post
Drunk? Easy?

Why care how you feel about it? In such a state you are already meat to be used, abused, enjoyed, and then if you are lucky discarded.

That isn't to say it would be easy, or quick. It need not be either. First of course we need to take you someplace private. There are plenty of old factories, assembly plants, and warehouses empty now that the economy is sagging. Dark musty places where no one goes and your screams echo only in the ears of the rats and vermin that live there now.

Your cries might bring others to come to your plight, but not to save you, only to enjoy your flesh more after the bigger, badder predators have sated their lusts in your meat and sucked the gristle and blood from your bones. Some might be common vermin, rats and the like whose sharp teeth will tear your skin off mouthful by small mouthful as you moan in pain and try to crawl away from their razor sharp teeth. But there will be plenty of two legged scum first, who will spread your legs, part your ass cheeks and open your jaws to spill their seed and piss inside you. So scream away, invite others to your last party.

But before then I’ll slake my tastes for cruelty upon your quivering flesh. Stripping you naked in the cold darkness, lashing your body with ad-hoc whips of old wires, fan belts, and the like. Parting your orifices for fat cock and hard fist or whatever toy I decide to shove inside your wet holes for the pleasure of your screams and the feeling of your pulsing guts massaging my cock shaft or hand.

I am sure we can find other amusements too. Maybe the wiring will still sing with electricity to smoke and char you flesh? Perhaps that might influence your decisions about what little you have to barter away in exchange for a moment’s less pain as you hang from the rafters from old meat hooks or twisted wires. Knowing that your body is the only thing you have left to offer, to sell, for a moment without screaming. Will it be enough? Just a little hope for a few seconds without too much pain as you struggle to please me, to avoid the next fate that awaits you.

Then again, it is an old factory. What might be there? What tools to break your bones or tear your flesh? Would there be acids to burn you? To melt you into sloppy goo? Or does some hot furnace await you? Ready to blacken you skin and bone?

Horny? Does it matter more than the few instants it takes to whisk you away and take what I want? Are you deluded enought to think a soft bed awaits, and warm cock to glide between your moistened thighs? That you've met the lover you always wanted on a old beer soaked dance floor?

Maybe you shouldn’t have asked, but then it was just a few thoughts on a dark night. Pleasant dreams.

The Squid
*shivers*

You're absolutely terrifying.

Holidaying in Perth anytime soon?

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
For the one understanding
Looking for a token
Of blood or tenderness..."
- Suzanne Vega

Anal rapists are fucking assholes.
cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 12:36 PM   #4
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretObsession View Post
HOw would you take advantage of me? Try to seduce me at first... the nice guy game... you can tell I'm horny... just push the right buttons? Or disregard my feelings totally, throw me down and have your way with me? Do tell...
Nice guy game followed by begging(i aint too proud to beg) then disregard for your feelings because you're drunk and don't know what you want *will have to write a lil somethin somethin out later*
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 02:39 PM   #5
kitty_joanne
Sleeping Siren

kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Uuuhh... I have so many fantasies when I'm drunk, what the guys will do to me!
haa~
kitty_joanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 02:57 PM   #6
mco
Privileged Member

mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'd play the game, push your buttons and when I've got you private i'd make sure you regretted giving in to me.
mco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 08:04 PM   #7
RebornSon

RebornSon Level 1 (100+)RebornSon Level 1 (100+)

I'm also going to go with playing the nice guy game first, taking you to someplace private where "we can enjoy each others' company". Of course, once there, a place where no one would come to your aid, you'd meet the me who hides underneath the nice and caring guy you left the party with. By the time you realize your terrible mistake, it'll be too late. There's no way out. Only me, and I'll have my way with you, your beautiful mind and your lovely body...
Old 09-24-2008, 04:30 PM   #8
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

For me I like both scenarios The idea of being seduced to the point where he makes me feel comfortable enough to be alone with him. And then the type where there is no pretending, he intimidates from the first moment I see him, peering at me, waiting for the opportunity
Old 09-29-2008, 03:47 PM   #9
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Why not do the nice guy routine? If it works, I get to fuck you over and over again, and won't even need to force your cooperation.

BTW, the very best tactic to scoring with drunken sluts is to NOT FUCK THEM WHEN DRUNK. If you take them home and leave nothing but your phone number, in the morning they will wonder "Why didn't he take advantege of me when I was dead drunk?" Be it for curiosity or for believing they just met the most decent guy in the world (of course a slut dumb enough to get that wasted is going to buy it ), over 90% is guaranteed to call!

If it doesn't, there's always plan B: A well measured punch to the jaw will knock you out cold and I can do whatever I want to you and you'd be none the wiser. If I used a condomm you couldn't even prove anything
Old 09-29-2008, 03:56 PM   #10
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

So don't take advantage of them when they're drunk, wait till they call you and then....????
Old 09-29-2008, 04:08 PM   #11
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Well take advantage of them, of course.

In the off chance that you don't put out, I'll still know where you live
Old 10-02-2008, 10:58 PM   #12
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Take you home and ply you with more booze. Wait until you were sick and then passed out. After I'd done you I might stick around and rape you again when you wake up covered in sick, dripping with cum, and the mother of all hangovers.

It would be a waste not to add to your misery.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:08 PM   #13
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A few years ago my then girlfriend pissed herself in my bed whilst she was drunk. She woke up in the cold wet bed, naked, I'd taken the sheets and her clothes to wash. Of course the window was wide open too, because of the smell.

She was shivering and crying, apologetic and embarrassed. Who could resist? I unzipped my fly, got my cock out, pinned her to the wet bed and fucked her.

A few weeks later she did it again. This time as soon as I heard the pissing start, I rolled her out of bed onto the floor. Dirty little bitch.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 02:15 AM   #14
donnalee_s
almost gone

donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

being drunk and taken advantage of..is that rape?
or just use of a whore that doesn't know how to
hold her liquor?
donnalee_s is offline   Reply With Quote