Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-18-2013, 09:02 AM   #1
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Wedding, Bride, or Wedding Dress Fantasies

It’s that special day that a young woman has dreamed about her whole life. How do you fantasize spoiling it?

I’m always intrigued that a young supposedly innocent woman is encouraged to head into her church and be the star of the show with an extremely low-cut dress that is exposing her cleavage. And the popular strapless gowns offer many possibilities. There is the whole family sitting bored in church staring at the bride and bridesmaids’ bare backs and low cut gowns. There is the reception, where there is so much alcohol being served. There are blocks of hotel rooms booked for these drunk horny people.

What kind of fantasies have you had about brides, bridesmaids, the bride and grooms mom, wedding guests? What kind of things have you seen at weddings that inspired these fantasies?

Some ideas I’ve had that I haven’t really “fleshed out:”

- The dirty father-in-law that takes too long hugging and kissing the bride in the church line, and then after a few drinks gets to dance with his son’s young bride and roam his hands all over her.

- Likewise, dirty uncles who get drunk and take advantage of the opportunity to touch a young woman and welcome her to the family.

- The groom’s dirty younger brothers; cousins; the bride and groom’s friends that always had the hots for the bride, getting very drunk.

Usually these fantasies end with the perpetrator cornering the bride in either a broom closet at the reception, or in a hotel room, or in the waiting limo.

- There’s the old standard fantasy of some guys breaking into the hotel on the wedding night, tying up or beating the groom, and gang raping the bride in front of him. I‘ve had this fantasy since I was a teen and heard a news report about a real such incident. In my fantasy, the bride is still in her wedding dress, so the thugs can have her in white. Lots of rustling of fabric, exposed breasts, white gowns bunched up around her torso.

- The minister. Perhaps he only meets the bride a few times before the wedding, or perhaps he watched her grow up, and harbors fantasies about her. He looks forward to seeing her in her low-cut gown, arranges the ceremony so that she kneels in front of him a few times. Perhaps he arranges a few minutes alone with her just before or after the wedding, and rapes her. She is too shocked to say anything, and numbly continues with the day’s festivities.
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 10:42 AM   #2
Skirt-Ripper

Skirt-Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Skirt-Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hume L. Yates View Post
It’s that special day that a young woman has dreamed about her whole life. How do you fantasize spoiling it?

I’m always intrigued that a young supposedly innocent woman is encouraged to head into her church and be the star of the show with an extremely low-cut dress that is exposing her cleavage. And the popular strapless gowns offer many possibilities. There is the whole family sitting bored in church staring at the bride and bridesmaids’ bare backs and low cut gowns. There is the reception, where there is so much alcohol being served. There are blocks of hotel rooms booked for these drunk horny people.

What kind of fantasies have you had about brides, bridesmaids, the bride and grooms mom, wedding guests? What kind of things have you seen at weddings that inspired these fantasies?

Some ideas I’ve had that I haven’t really “fleshed out:”

- The dirty father-in-law that takes too long hugging and kissing the bride in the church line, and then after a few drinks gets to dance with his son’s young bride and roam his hands all over her.

- Likewise, dirty uncles who get drunk and take advantage of the opportunity to touch a young woman and welcome her to the family.

- The groom’s dirty younger brothers; cousins; the bride and groom’s friends that always had the hots for the bride, getting very drunk.

Usually these fantasies end with the perpetrator cornering the bride in either a broom closet at the reception, or in a hotel room, or in the waiting limo.

- There’s the old standard fantasy of some guys breaking into the hotel on the wedding night, tying up or beating the groom, and gang raping the bride in front of him. I‘ve had this fantasy since I was a teen and heard a news report about a real such incident. In my fantasy, the bride is still in her wedding dress, so the thugs can have her in white. Lots of rustling of fabric, exposed breasts, white gowns bunched up around her torso.

- The minister. Perhaps he only meets the bride a few times before the wedding, or perhaps he watched her grow up, and harbors fantasies about her. He looks forward to seeing her in her low-cut gown, arranges the ceremony so that she kneels in front of him a few times. Perhaps he arranges a few minutes alone with her just before or after the wedding, and rapes her. She is too shocked to say anything, and numbly continues with the day’s festivities.
That is a particular favourite of mine too Ravishing her in that virginial white gown is really hot, so I would keep it on as well. Letting her struggle as all those layers are of tulle, are pushed back.

If its a gang rape then spit roasting, if its one on one taking your time and each postion that taks the rapists fancy.

Just think when she say's "I do" at the alter, the rapist will be saying "I did"!
Skirt-Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 11:45 AM   #3
Fakimer

Fakimer has initial reputation

Brides are definitely a fantasy of mine.
Fakimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 12:59 PM   #4
ElChantajista
Privileged Member

ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

When I have fantasies about this usually the bride is raped right before the ceremony (blackmailed of course so she has to shut up and continue with the wedding). And I love to imagine that she is at the altar, pantyless, cum leaking along her legs under her dress, and with a vibrating egg in her cunt that the rapist remotely turn on right in the moment she says "I do"
Old 08-27-2013, 01:41 PM   #5
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

I've had the same fantasies like that as well. Great minds think alike!
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 09:35 AM   #6
MissyB

MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I see nothing wrong with this fantasy. . nothing at all!
Old 08-29-2013, 10:54 AM   #7
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElChantajista View Post
When I have fantasies about this usually the bride is raped right before the ceremony (blackmailed of course so she has to shut up and continue with the wedding). And I love to imagine that she is at the altar, pantyless, cum leaking along her legs under her dress, and with a vibrating egg in her cunt that the rapist remotely turn on right in the moment she says "I do"
That is damn hot indeed. Actually, the only thing I would do differently would be turn turn on the egg a bit sooner, so perhaps when she was saying "I do" she'd so close to an orgasm she'd be beside herself trying to control her body.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 09:54 PM   #8
joey

joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

a

Last edited by joey; 08-31-2013 at 08:38 AM.
joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 01:46 PM   #9
littlebrunetteslore

littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via Yahoo to littlebrunetteslore

What if the bride is unknowingly marrying into a family of rapists? Wondering why the women in the family didn't seem very happy about the upcoming wedding... then comes the big day. All the women with their eyes downcast while the men all have big shit-eating grins on their faces. Their idea of a "reception" after the ceremony is the young bride "receiving" each and every male member of the family. This takes place just after her new husband removes her garter - the lucky guy who catches it gets to tie the bride's wrists behind her back with it and hold her down as the new hubby mounts her, then it's his turn, then the father-in-law, then so on down the line! The unlucky girl who catches the wedding bouquet will be used as well by anyone who has a long wait for their turn at the bride. Or perhaps she will be made available to the male relatives on the bride's side of the family to take their minds off seeing their poor daughter/niece/sister screaming as she's used over and over and over again...

littlebrunetteslore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 03:30 PM   #10
revengethroughrape

revengethroughrape Level 6 (600+)revengethroughrape Level 6 (600+)revengethroughrape Level 6 (600+)revengethroughrape Level 6 (600+)revengethroughrape Level 6 (600+)revengethroughrape Level 6 (600+)

Trail them to the bridal suite, break in. Tie dumb fuck husband up in a chair and make him watch as a real man uses his wife-hopefully virginal- is fucked over and over in front of him. Slapping and beating her until she tells him that he will never be as good as this man raping her.
revengethroughrape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 05:22 AM   #11
ElChantajista
Privileged Member

ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Brides are so lovely...
And husbands are so nice spectators...

Old 09-26-2013, 04:29 PM   #12
trouble-shooter

trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Bridal Rape Fantasies

I've got a favorite that I think is a classic.

The super hot girl, the one who always turned you down. Who always thought she was too good for the likes of you, now dressed in white, ready to marry some rich snot.

I'd like to break into her Bachelorette party with a few friends.

My buddies get her Bridesmaids and galpals, and oh yeah, her pain in the ass mother and Mother in Law to be, while I finally get her.

Up on the big stage, I rip most of the clothes off her, then the partygoers can watch her while my buddies rape them. They get to see her soft white body fondled, squeezed and used as a toy. Maybe I'll make her lick some of her Bridesmaids pussies .Then they can watch as she forced to her knees for a titty fuck and a slow deep blow job. They can watch her on all fours as I force open her asshole with my cock. Then they can listen and stare when I put her on her back, and ride her pussy until I fill her with my babyjuice as she screams and pleads for me to stop.

Now that's the way to crash a Bachelorette Party!
trouble-shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 07:45 AM   #13
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My Mother Of All Bride Rape fantasies is that a group of robbers burst into the church during the wedding ceremony. The exits are blocked and the robbers work their way through the pews, robbing the guests. Meanwhile, the gang leader eyes up the bride, and forces her at gunpoint to perform a strip tease out of her wedding dress, to expose her strapless bra, silky panties, and garters. Then he rapes her on the altar as all of her relatives, friends, and new in-laws watch her jiggling flesh and hear her moans and other sex noises as she is taken. The rest of the gang then gang rapes her in all holes. A Chapter Two would be the gang taking the bridesmaids, moms of the bride and groom, and then working their way through the guests.
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote