Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-21-2013, 08:26 PM   #21
susan_haynes19

susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via Yahoo to susan_haynes19

Catching my breathe, all I could say is "Fuck You Bitch!!!!!!" The storm is starting to lighten up but the lights are still out. She grabs my chin and says in a deep voice "Your gonna regret saying that, by the end of the weekend, you'r will be my little fuck whore!!!!!"

She stands up and starts taking her prison outfit off. Through the darkness she is well built black woman with huge breasts and big dark black nipples. She grabs my red hair and orders me to suck her nipples. Soon her tit is squashed against my young face as her nipple is rubbed on my lips. "SUCK IT BITCH!!!!!!" She pulls my hair hard making me open my mouth screaming as the large nipple rubs against my tongue making her moan.
Old 06-22-2013, 01:14 PM   #22
very9look

very9look Level 1 (100+)very9look Level 1 (100+)

'OH..YEAH...SUCK IT BABY...OOOOHHHH!....THAT'S IT FLICK YOUR TONGUE ...OOOOOHHHHH!...and then the bitch bite me 'AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHH!"....'I'M GONNA FUCKIN KILL YOU BITCH'
The pretty young redhead tried to get up from the bed.. in the dark it was hard to find her but as luck would have it she stumbled in the darkness landing on the floor.I could sense her trying to crawl away and then a flocker and the lights came on....'BITCH YOUR WHITE ASS IS MINE'
very9look is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 02:30 PM   #23
susan_haynes19

susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)susan_haynes19 Level 4 (400+)

I try to run for my life, even though I'm completely nude and handcuffed. I bump into the couch in the living room just mere feet from the front door and freedom. I crash to the floor with a thud. Suddenly the lights come back on and I now see the woman over me.

She grabs me by my hair and drags me to my bedroom. She flings me on the bed. I try to crawl away but she is sooo fast. She gets on top of me and says, "BITCH YOU BITE MY NIPPLE? nOW YOUR GONNA GET YOURS!!!!!" she then starts slapping my tits SLAP!!!! SLAP!!!! SLAP!!!! SLAP!!!! Then she grabs my nipples and pulls them almost off of my chest, twisting them loving the way I scream in terror.

As I cry in severe pain, she lowers over me and says, "Now for the main event, bet your a virgin, well your virginity is now all mine!!!!!!"
Old 06-27-2013, 10:49 AM   #24
very9look

I dragged the bitch by her hair back to the bed and threw her on her back....Shit was more fucken beautiful than I thought...She tried to cover her nakedness with her hands but all it did was make me hornery than I already was...She was crying begging me to stop...'YO BITCH ..YOU EVER BEEN PUSSY FUCKED BEFORE....NO MATTER YOUR ABOUT TO BE FUCKED BY ONE HUNGRY BLACK PUSSY'...I pried open her legs and layed down on her missionary style..breast to breast.. pussy to pussy...I began grinding away..her legs were wrapped around my large thighs as I humped her...she was scratching and clawing at my back but all it did was make me hump her even faster and then she let out a gasp as my clit brushed up against hers...she was breathing heavy now panting like a dog in heat...and then I felt her ass rise from the bed ..her hands on my ass...'OH..NOOOOOOOOOOI!'
She was shaking and spasming underneath me as the teen bitch cam...I was now fucking the sexy redhead for all I was worth...'OOOOOHHHHHH...OOOOHHHHH......OOOOHHHHHH.. .YAAAAAAA!...The two of us were bucking and heaving as we both orgasmed......'PLEASE STOP..I CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE!..........'SHUT UP CUNT WE JUST GETTING STARTED'
After afew minutes I rolled onto her knees..ass up head down...she was whimpering and crying so I shoved my dirty prison panties in her mouth....she was still sobbing when I inserted my finger into her pussy...then a second..third..fourth..and finnally my thumb....'HMMMMMNMPPPPNNOOOMMMMMMMPPPPHHHH!.....Th at's when I let my hand go in slow at first...finnally I had it in all the way to my wrist...,'BITCH YOU ABOUT TO GET THE FUCKING OF YOUR LIFE'

Last edited by very9look; 06-27-2013 at 10:51 AM.
Old 06-27-2013, 12:38 PM   #25
susan_haynes19

"OHHH MY GOD, I'M GONNA GET RAPED ON MY OWN BED, BY A WOMAN!!!!!!!" I scream to myself as this woman starts humping against my pussy. Her huge breasts crushing against mine, nipples rubbing against my pink nipples. I'm slapping her face and her back trying to make her stop, anything to get her to stop this!!!!! When she enters her 3rd then her 4th finger into me, I squeeze my pretty brown eyes shut and squeel in the most unbearable pain I have ever had in my short life. When her thumb enters me, I throw my head back screaming like I've never had before. With each deep thrust, I'm screaming. I try to get up and escape, but she throws me back down ordering me to stay still. She starts fucking me even harder while her other hand squeezes my breasts.
Old 06-27-2013, 03:01 PM   #26
very9look

I was pumpimg my hand in and out like a piston...She was screaming and yelling through my soaked panties..'HEllmmmmfffff....NOooooommmffff'...I began fucking this bitch real good...She was starting to get turned on...I know she was denying it but her body was responding to my fisting of her tight virgin pussy.....with one hand securing grabbing her long red hair and the other balled into a fist fucking the shit out of her she began to tremble and shake..the wet panties in her mouth fell out..all I could hear was 'Noo..NOOOOO...OHHHHHHH.ARRRRGGGGGGGG'...her body shook as her thighs seized my thighs ... she convuzed into one sreaming orgasm after another....I don't know how many times the bitch cam but it was a lot...I finnaly removed my fist it was shiny with girl cum and blood...'WELL I DO BELEIVE I POPPED THAT CHERRY'
Old 06-27-2013, 03:25 PM   #27
susan_haynes19

With my hands still secured behind my back I roll over to my side and into a ball crying my heart out. But the crazy woman wasn't done with me just yet. She rolls me over to my stomach and says "NOW IT'S TIME FOR THAT MILKY WHITE ASS OF YOURS!!!!!!!" She grabs a handful of my red hair and yanks on it till my back is arched up in the air. She then starts to finger my virgin asshole. The pain is unbearable. She reaches under my quivering body squeezing my breasts and tells me "YOU LIKE THIS DON'T YOU MY REDHEAD BITCH!!!!!"
Old 07-01-2013, 11:33 AM   #28
very9look

After fucking every inch and hole of her body it was time for that cunt to begin pleasing me...I dragged her on top of me breast to breast ,cunt to cunt......'Start rubbing that little white pussy into me...AND DON'T FUCKEN STOP UNTIL I CUM...UNDERSTAND BITCH...YOU BETTER MAKE IT GOOD AND SEXY'...Shit she was so fucken scared tears were falling down her cheeks as she nodded her head in agreement ...'Ill be good you'll see'....She was rubbing that cute patch of red fur all over my black bush...OOOOOHHH..YEAH
Old 07-01-2013, 06:34 PM   #29
susan_haynes19

I started humping her as fast as I could so I could get it over with and maybe she let me live. I started moaning and groaning against her. My nipples were extremley hard and pointy. My body was enjoying it. The black woman below me was enjoying every minute of it as she grabbed my butt squeezing as hard as she could. Forcing me to ride her pussy.
Old 07-02-2013, 02:56 PM   #30
very9look

'OH SHIT'...That cute little red headed bitch was really turning me on...She was pussy fucking my black bush like a dog in heat...My juices were really starting to flow as she placed her lips over mine and inserted that cute little tongue of hers into my mouth.The two of us were pumping and sucking like crazy...She broke off the kiss to catch her breath...my hands held her tight young ass....I lifted my right hand and slapped her bubble butt really hard..once...twice..three times...'YOU BETTER FUCK ME LIKE YOU MEAN IT'...Thats all it took to get her mouth back over mine as she rubbed that pretty red patch of pussy hair up and down.. and then like a fucken electric shock..her little clit touched mine and the sexy little bitch was spasming and shaking as she squirted her juices between my legs...I wrapped my meaty thighs around her as I bucked and humped my way into the best fucking orgasm of my life.....I know I was on the loose from prison and had to escape to some place safer and remote...somewhere that no one would look...I needed food, clothes ,money ,car...and I looked over to my cute teen redheaded fuck buddy...I also need someone to fuck..I leaned forward and kissed the panting teen on the mouth..'MAMMA GONNA TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU'
Old 07-02-2013, 08:52 PM   #31
susan_haynes19

I lay there exhausted and embarrassed. I was just forced to cum for a woman. I heard her getting up and getting a few things. She then comes back to the bed and slaps on the handcuffs back on me and lays down on the bed next to me. She gives me a long deep wet kiss on the lips and tells me "We've only just begun, it's only Friday night. We still have 2 more days together." She turns off the lights and I cry myself to sleep as she grabs a handful of my breasts and pussy from behind
Old 07-05-2013, 02:39 PM   #32
very9look

The next morning came and I let the bitch shower and change her clothes..She put on a white tank top ,yellow shorts and a pair of white matching bra and panties.With her hair done up in a pony tale she looked like she was ready to do a shoot for a teen costmetic company...fresh ..innocent...totally fucking sexy.After breakfast we went into the den to watch some TV...The power was still out so I sat next to her on the sofa.. my left hand on her thigh slowly moving up to her crotch...'YOU LIKE FUCKING A STRONG BLACK WOMAN...I COULD TELL BY THE WAY YOU WERE WIGGLING THE PRETTY ASS OF YOURS'...She shook her head yes...
WELL BITCH TELL ME TO PLEASE FUCK YOUR BRAINS OUT'...tears were running down her cheeks..Thats when the phone rang
Old 07-05-2013, 03:48 PM   #33
susan_haynes19

She digs one hand into my shorts and the other up underneath my bra when the phone rang. After some pleasantries the black woman said the words that will probably haunt me for the rest of my life "Sure come on over, here's the address." My God, she was inviting her friends over, maybe to help rape me even more!!!!!! The woman puts down the phone and turns to me and says, "Let's see you do a strip tease for me my lil slut!!!!!!"
Old 07-08-2013, 09:27 AM   #34
very9look

as I was feeling up the cute teen bitch the phone rang...shit I could tell from the caller ID that it was from my friend Butch [my excellmate in prison] that she found a good place for me to hide out where the fucking cops would never find me....My ears perked up and my pussy got real wet when she told me that she had kidnapped a blond teenager,a fucking cheerleader, she was really fiesty, probably a fuckin virgin,just the kind of arrogant bitch you like to break in.....'OH YEAH..I LOVE YOU BABY'...I gave butch the address where I was staying....shit was I horny...'OK BITCH ..STRIP..MAKE IT GOOD OR I'LL SPANK THAT PRETTY ASS OF YOURS SO YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO SIT DOWN FOR A WEEK'...Tears were rolling down her eyes as she danced around the room...'MAKE IT SEXY..TELL ME HOW YOU WANT TO FUCK THIS BLACK PUSSY....DO IT'...She slowly took off her tank top..threw it over to me ..She told me she couldn't wait to get between my legs...next down came the shorts...then the bra...she kept her white panties on and came seductively over to the sofa...she pushed me down on my back ...