Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-18-2008, 02:44 AM   #1
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default NIN - High Quality Movie For Broken, All Scenes Intact

i dont really know our fanbase here, but i thought id post this because its cool. any fan of Nine Inch Nails, or member of the alternative culture in general has probably heard the myth of the broken movie, where the music videos for the album were set to a fake snuff film for plot. the movie was so graphic and realistic looking it was never offically released, but its been bootlegged for years. however, a high quality complete copy now exists on TPB (assumed to have been posted by Reznor himself) and any fan of NIN or crazy horror movies should definitely check this out. it CAN be watched on youtube, however the quality is absolutely terrible, and it is best viewed like this.

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3586323/...gh-Quality_DVD

it is in torrent form, so youll need a torrent downloader, like utorrent to get this. once downloaded, if your running a mac it should be fine, but if your running a PC youll need to change the file extention from .img to .iso, then download daemon tools to mount it on, otherwise youll just get video and no sound when you attempt to watch it. enjoy, and hopefully this doesnt scar anyone that watches it TOO much...

and just to emphasize, THE SNUFF IS FAKE! its insanely realistic looking, but it is NOT real

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 03:12 AM   #2
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I remember this.. didn't some farmer find some footage on a camera (which got away via balloon!) and call the FBI thinking it was snuff?

I've seen 'broken' though, some fine work of Mr Reznor (in his pre-penishead days.. humph ). I kind of liked it in it's terrible quality though...made it seem a bit more creepy.

Might d/l again and refresh my memory.. thanks

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 03:15 AM   #3
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

haha, your thinking of the music video for "Down In It" when they were trying to make an improv crane shot using a balloon and it floated away...and the farmer called hard copy, which rendered hilarious results...theres a youtube link to that here http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=5gV8yQc0m7g. the fake snuff bits are still terrible quality, as thats how its shot, but the music video portions (except for "Gave Up" of course) are all amazing quality, as are the snippets of "present day footage" like the hanging and police officer ect

and im always happy to provide...i also have the link to the closure DVD if your interested :P

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
Old 05-18-2008, 03:50 AM   #4
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar44 View Post
haha, your thinking of the music video for "Down In It" when they were trying to make an improv crane shot using a balloon and it floated away...and the farmer called hard copy, which rendered hilarious results...theres a youtube link to that here http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=5gV8yQc0m7g. the fake snuff bits are still terrible quality, as thats how its shot, but the music video portions (except for "Gave Up" of course) are all amazing quality, as are the snippets of "present day footage" like the hanging and police officer ect

and im always happy to provide...i also have the link to the closure DVD if your interested :P
Oh yeah! that was 'down in it' Oh well.. - forgot to add.. I give this like a few hours before being removed.. Might want to hide all the step-by-step piracy stuff too.. ahem

xx

Last edited by dark_d3viant; 05-18-2008 at 04:10 AM. Reason: Harrr!
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 01:53 PM   #5
dashrendar44
Kamina

haha, i checked with SD before i posted it...cuz of the fake snuff i wasnt even sure i could post this XD plus, its never legally been released, so its not technically an illegal download if your not stealing profits from somebody

and define penishead days...youd better not mean recent, because his new stuff is amazing! have you heard his 2 new albums, ghosts I-IV and the slip? simply amazing work