Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-07-2011, 02:05 AM   #1
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Mirror Rape or Public Rape

Which would you prefer? And which would be more humiliating?

Being raped by whoever, whatever and how many ever in front of a mirror where you are forced to watch your own rape up close and personal?

OR ...

A Public Rape in front of whoever, whatever and how many people but you can't see yourself being raped?

What memory would keep you up at night most? Would that mirror image of your own face and body make you cringe as you are being raped?

Or would the image and reaction of the people watching the rape make you more upset?

Potential rapists may also give their opinion on what they would prefer to do to their victim(s).
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 02:36 PM   #2
rough_you_up

rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rough_you_up has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

good question.....why not BOTH?! In all seriousness, I think raped in front of a mirror would be worse for her. Cause if I rape her in public, some people might try to be a hero and stop me
rough_you_up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 04:24 PM   #3
johnyindo

johnyindo has initial reputation

I agree with both of you master...
johnyindo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 07:18 PM   #4
Wodan

Wodan Level 4 (400+)Wodan Level 4 (400+)Wodan Level 4 (400+)Wodan Level 4 (400+)Wodan Level 4 (400+)

I like using both approaches... having the woman gang raped in front of people she knows... with a camera filming it all, and showing it on a TV she can see while it all happens.
Sometimes the rapists just make her look at herself, at how disgusting, dirty and cheap she looks.
And the `live audience' adds so much to it... how would them react to her being raped? would they pity her? Would they enjoy the show? What stories would those eyes tell when she looks at them during her ordeal?
Wodan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 10:22 PM   #5
Unblinking Eye

Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Of the choices provided, I prefer the first approach, although it's more because I don't like the idea of an audience while I'm enjoying a victim. Optimally, though, I'd prefer to be raping a victim not in front of a mirror, but in front of a bank of big screen TV monitors, each hooked up to a different camera, each in different locations throughout the room. So, not only does she get to watch her own rape, but she gets to watch it in high-definition and from multiple angles at once. And, of course, have a belt, strap or riding crop handy to inflict a little pain if she doesn't keep her eyes open and on those screens the whole time.
Unblinking Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 09:40 PM   #6
Shyminx

Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Both are very hot but I think watching the rape happening in the mirror would be far more humiliating because then she has to acknowledge what is happening to her rather than the potential for zoning out during the rape. She would be able to see everything happening to her body, see the rapists enjoying her body and see the result of that enjoyment when they cum in or on her. She can see her own disgust and horror and connect that to how powerless she is to stop it. She could picture herself being turned into a raped cum dump and I bet that image would be impossible to remove.

Additionally, the rapists who are waiting for their turn act as an audience so I think both scenes are catered to in this one...
Shyminx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 08:32 PM   #7
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have to agree with unblinking eye: "Of the choices provided, I prefer the first approach, although it's more because I don't like the idea of an audience while I'm enjoying a victim. Optimally, though, I'd prefer to be raping a victim not in front of a mirror, but in front of a bank of big screen TV monitors, each hooked up to a different camera, each in different locations throughout the room. So, not only does she get to watch her own rape, but she gets to watch it in high-definition and from multiple angles at once. And, of course, have a belt, strap or riding crop handy to inflict a little pain if she doesn't keep her eyes open and on those screens the whole time."

That way I know that the video will live on long after the rape is gone. Maybe it will be sold, viewed by hundreds, thousands, possibly sent to my friends and family.
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 02:56 AM   #8
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynthia4rp View Post
I have to agree with unblinking eye: "Of the choices provided, I prefer the first approach, although it's more because I don't like the idea of an audience while I'm enjoying a victim. Optimally, though, I'd prefer to be raping a victim not in front of a mirror, but in front of a bank of big screen TV monitors, each hooked up to a different camera, each in different locations throughout the room. So, not only does she get to watch her own rape, but she gets to watch it in high-definition and from multiple angles at once. And, of course, have a belt, strap or riding crop handy to inflict a little pain if she doesn't keep her eyes open and on those screens the whole time."

That way I know that the video will live on long after the rape is gone. Maybe it will be sold, viewed by hundreds, thousands, possibly sent to my friends and family.

You win!
Old 10-03-2011, 03:35 PM   #9
MorallyIndiscriminate

MorallyIndiscriminate has initial reputation

If the audience was another victim, sure. Otherwise, to expand on the mirror idea, you could film her rape and show it to her later nonchalantly.
MorallyIndiscriminate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 11:53 AM   #10
kinki6419

kinki6419 Level 3 (300+)kinki6419 Level 3 (300+)kinki6419 Level 3 (300+)kinki6419 Level 3 (300+)

Seeing the mens faces has always been a big turn on for me, so i would always vote public.
Old 10-19-2011, 12:13 AM   #11
Carrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by death2Uall View Post
I like the idea of capturing her "special moments" on film, as opposed to a live audience or the mirror gag, which is really rather limited in the opportunities it provides to humiliate and degrade her.

If you film her, after all, you can always mail it to her on special days. Christmas, birthdays, wedding anniversary, anniversary of the rape . . .

Easter, Hanukkah, Presidents' Day . . .

I love the idea of ruining what once were special holidays. Instead of looking forward to them she has to make sure she is the first to the mailbox in case something humiliating slips through the holiday cards into the hands of her husband or family.

I always fall back on those picture frames that you can download hundreds of pictures that will continuously flash in the frames. I picture one being given as a gift where the rapist has gotten many family photos off her computer but also adds his favorite rape pictures of her. Maybe someone will spot them during a party?
Old 01-29-2012, 02:06 PM   #12
lordbyron23

lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Both are very nice ideas, but I agree that the "film her rape"-variant is a little bit better than the mirror one.
Which would be more humiliating?
I think both of them in her own way. When you do the rape the victim gets more humiliating when a audience is watching her. She sees all the eyes that are staring at her and see that no one of the audience would help her, because the way they look at her she knows everyone is enjoying what is done to her and she would be so ashammed over it.
For a nice humiliation after the rape the film variant is the better one, because like death2all said you can torture her afterwards with it for a long time. Maybe you can send her the links where her film can be downloaded with such a nice message like "Congratulatons, your movie hit the 100.000 downloads mark". That must be very awful to know that so many men downloaded it and enjoy how her body was raped.
lordbyron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 02:09 PM   #13
bruisedporcelain

bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Both sound rather appealing however, mirror rape is more my thing.
1.Being forced to watch my own rape,yum!
2. He could admire my expressions, the smeared lipstick and the mascara tears flowing down my face.
bruisedporcelain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 12:20 AM   #14
dickbiggers

dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Mirror rape was part of a story I wrote years ago (alas...it is gone). A woman worked as a secretary for a businessman who was connected to the mob. She was going to testify to the feds about her bosses underworld associates and shady dealings. The crime boss had her kidnapped and thrown in a small room with mirrors on all four walls and the ceiling. The boss's biggest goon came in wearing nothing but a g-string and told her..."So you wanna be a witness? Okay, you can witness this!". Then he spends the next several hours 'three-holing' her and no matter where she turns her head, there he is grinding on top of her.
Old 02-13-2012, 09:52 AM   #15
SexyGirl

SexyGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SexyGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SexyGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SexyGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SexyGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SexyGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SexyGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SexyGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SexyGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SexyGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SexyGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Mirror rape. Seeing me getting a hard ride would be a really turn on for me.
I'm not that "having sex in public" girl. So I wouldn't get turned on when a lot of people would look at me...maybe in my bedroom with a good friend (male or female) but no strangers...lol
SexyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote