Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-15-2009, 10:36 PM   #1
JohnInMi

JohnInMi Level 4 (400+)JohnInMi Level 4 (400+)JohnInMi Level 4 (400+)JohnInMi Level 4 (400+)JohnInMi Level 4 (400+)
Default Widow Rape!

Widow Rape!
Fun fiction by MG/JohnInMi. Written on August 1, 2009.
Prelude: Carmen Ross sat on the couch at the funeral home and stared at the urn that contained the cremated remains of her late husband Steven. At just 22 years of age, Steven collapsed only two days previous from a sudden, massive heart attack. For the past 45-odd hours, Carmen alternated between tearful sobs of remorse and feelings of general numbness brought on by the extreme stress of his death. The time was 12:07 pm and the other mourners had left minutes earlier to go to lunch at the cafe just across the street. It would be 12:30 before the first of them would begin to trickle back into the mortuary to join and comfort the bereaved widow. Had she only been a bit more observant, she would have noticed the solitary figure that hung back just as everyone else made a hasty exit. She would have identified the familar face and prevented the misery and lifelong shame that would befall her only minutes later when....Well, my apologies to the readers for getting a bit ahead of myself! I'll stop spoiling the plot at this point and just let you follow along. Read on and you'll understand.........
A soft knocking sound to her left brought the new widow out of her state of self absorption. Standing at the entrance to the funeral chapel was Harvey Kramer, a co-worker who Carmen did not particularly like. Middle aged and slightly overweight, Harvey always managed to give Carmen the creeps. It may have been the way he smiled/leered at her from time to time at work or his 'gutter' sense of humor when it came to break room joking. On more than one occasion, she had told the dirty minded man that Steven would not be at all appreciative if he knew about Harvey's stares and remarks. Although the two men never confronted one another, Harvey would typically laugh off such suggestions before changing the discussion topic to avoid any bogus 'sexual harassment' claims. In any case, the young widow was about to ask him to leave when she stopped herself and sighed with resignation. Steven was dead now and what was in the past was now done and over.
The young woman bristled a bit and a noticeable look of discomfort crossed her face as Harvey sat down on the couch beside her. In his left hand was a large sized black binder. After several seconds of awkward silence, the 40-something man spoke up. "I'm um......I'm sorry about Steve, Carmen. I know we've had our..." Interrupting him, the young widow replied, "Yes....I....thank you, Harvey." Feeling repulsed by her co worker's presence, the young woman's mind began searching for a polite excuse to leave the area. Speaking up once more, Harvey laid the binder across his lap and leaned in slightly. "I know this is a rough time for you, but Carmen, I sell insurance on the side and Steven had a plan, a death benefit policy in his name...." Hearing these words, the young widow finally mustered the courage to look her co worker straight in the eyes. "Policy ?!", she exclaimed, her voice slightly raised. "YOU sold him a policy ?? He never said anything to me about..." "I know, I know", Harvey cut in, his hand waiving as if to dispel Carmen's apparent doubts. "He asked me not to tell you because he was, I guess, afraid it might upset you, but just under 2 years ago, Steven took out this policy for $250,000 in the event of his untimely death." So saying, Harvey withdrew a stack of official looking papers and gently pushed them in Carmen's direction. "GodDAMN!!", the skilled manipulator thought to himself, "This dumb bitch must have an IQ under 40 to actually BELIEVE in this xerox copied pile of shit I'm handing her!!"
The young woman shook her head slightly and squinted at the fine print laden documents before her. Carmen was so wrapped up in the authentic looking papers that she didn't even notice that Harvey had slid a full two feet over toward her on the couch and had placed his right arm across the top of the couch and behind her. He began to smile noticeably at this point. It was a the leering smile of a conniving and sadistic predator. Had Carmen looked up at this point, she would have screamed, but there would certainly be time enough for that later. Carmen's spell was at last broken when she felt Harvey's hand grope over her right breast and squeeze it roughly through the thin material of her black dress. "HEY!!", she gasped in a mix of outrage and fear, "What the HELL do you....?!?" "Like I said, Carmen", he continued in a low and measured tone, "I know this is a rough time for you.......and I'm here to make it even ROUGHER..........! You haughty little CUNT, you!!"
"Don't touch me, you piece of....", the young widow asserted harshly as she attempted to rise from the couch. "SHUT UP!!", her now angry co worker barked loudly while back handing her with all the strength he could muster. Carmen's wire rim glass flew wildly off the bridge of her nose and a few drops of fresh blood followed closely behind. "There, Carmen", he continued, standing over her stunned and felled form. "NOW what happens ?! Is your big bad man going to rise up and stop me from taking care of business. Sorry, bitch, but this isn't a 'Tales From the Crypt' episode and those ashes aren't going anywhere but on your mantle piece. Now, you'll do what I say!!" Once more, the pathetic victim attempted to get to her feet only to be kicked firmly in the mouth by the aggressive attacker. As the stream of blood, saliva and three broken teeth drained from her quivering jaw, Harvey pulled her up to a semi erect position by her long hair. He threw her wounded form to the carpet floor once more as she lost consciousness for several seconds.
When her senses returned, Carmen realized that the bottom portion of her dress had been hiked up to her hips, exposing her pink cotton panties and beige panty hose. She was shaking severely at this point and unable to speak. At first, she believed that her vagina was bleeding from something Harvey had done to her, but the rising smell of pungent bitterness indicated that she was literally pissing her panties from fright. Her predatory co worker tore said panties from her form with a single tug as the golden stream continued to flow from her now naked pussy. Looking up, the young victim discovered to her horror that Harvey was now naked from the waist down. His cock was rock hard, fully erect and larger than she had previously thought.
In a final and futile act of self defense, Carmen attempted to bring her knees together and roll to the side. Laughing sadistically, Harvey merely pushed them apart once more with his strong arms and forced his knees between her legs like a wedge. There would be no stopping him at this point. "Now", he panted with his face just inches from her tear and blood soaked face, "It's time for some REAL fun at your expense!!" So saying, Harvey placed his 7", thick cock up to the opening of her piss-soaked pussy and began to move forward. His throbbing and veiny shaft invaded her most intimate area deliberately, painfully, inch by inch until the entire organ was buried deeply inside of her hole. Carmen yelped and gasped in agony. Her husband's 4.5" dick had been all she could handle up to this point and her cries of pain only spurred the sadistic rapist on further. His penis penetrated her clenched and now bruised cunt and his balls slapped audibly against her ass cheeks as he fucked his victim with wild abandon.
Grabbing her long brown hair roughly with his left hand, Harvey brought her head up slightly and forced his mouth onto Carmen's lips. With her screams helping to keep her mouth open, it was easy for him to push his hot and moist tongue into her mouth. Carmen gagged in disgust as the older pervert drooled and French kissed her in an animal-like manner. Harvey's right hand drifted down to her pubic area and into her curly, light brown forest of hair. Grabbing a handful and pulling away as hard as he could, Harvey laughingly mouthed the words, "She LOVES me....." Carmen screamed in nearly unbearable agony as he his hand grabbed another tuft of female fur and tore upward once again. "She loves me NOT!..." The rapist would continue to fuck the now thoroughly shamed and panicked victim until at last he had ripped out the last tangible vestige of her pubic hair. Declaring, "She loves me NOT!!" once more, he responded to his own words by saying, "Well, fuck you, bitch! Love me or not, you're TAKING my seed this fine day!!"
The rapist pulled out after several minutes of intense, non-consensual fucking. Carmen prayed that her ordeal was at an end, although in her mind she knew that was mere wishful thinking. Still, even she did not expect the pain that would follow several seconds later. As Harvey flipped her over onto her stomach, the sobbing widow now realized what was going to take place. "NO!!", she whimpered in between hyperventilating breaths, "Not back there!! I never had it, not even from Steven! Please, I can't handle that type of....", but a hard slap to her left cheek courtesy of her new 'sex partner' quickly stifled any further dissent. She clenched her sphincter as tightly as she possibly could. It was a gesture mirrored in her tightened eyes and locked jaw. Her face turned scarlet red, then a shade of reddish-purple as her voice yelled out in a loud mix of terror and physical pain. Harvey's rod pushed forth like an invading army, plunging ever deeper into her virgin bunghole until it was fully inserted. The screams of agony continued as he pumped in and out of her tight ass, rendering it raw and causing tears in her inner walls after a couple of minutes of forceful butt fucking. By the time he at last withdrew from her bleeding back orifice, her ass hole had been permanently distended from its original form. The pungent smell of fresh shit mixed with raw plasma and perspiration hung in the air around the small and closed off funeral chappel. Harvey turned his victim once more onto her back and re-entered her still wet pussy.
Harvey's balls began to tighten up as his orgasm approached. He grabbed Carmen's tits with both hands and squeezed them simultaneously with the force of dual alligator jaws. Carmen screamed once more in a voice that was now hoarse and worn out as his finger nails drew blood from her mammeries and his solid grip laid the foundations for some severe bruising. The victorious rapist pulled her nipples out a full six inches beyond their normal boundaries and bellowed like a bull as several hot, sticky loads of man cream erupted inside of his victim's wet, aching cunt. His deep and energized utterance of, "Oh YEAHHHHHHH!!!! FUCK YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" easily drowned out her almost whispered pleas for him to stop.
Harvey laid atop Carmen's sobbing and thoroughly spent form before he began to speak once more. "Ok, bitch. Now, its story time! You remember all of those times at work when I would bring coffee to you and your big, bad man ?? You always smiled oh-so-proud in my direction. Remember ?? You thought the mention of your bad ass spouse got me intimidated and that I was trying to kiss your asses to avoid getting mine beat, didn't you ?! Well, guess what.........." At this point, the rapist raised his left arm and gestured toward the silver urn in the background. "Let's just say there was more in that coffee than Columbian blend!! Yes indeed, bitch, that coffee had a final ingredient added......Get it ?? FINAL ??" Carmen's eyes, which had been unfocused and lackluster up to this point suddenly opened wide at the reality that was rapidly descending upon her. "You....", she gasped, "You mean that you poisoned.......You.....killed him.....with.... ?!?" Nodding affirmatively, Harvey's face lit up once more in an evil, grinning leer that could only be found in a triumphant predator. "And that's not all, Carmen!", he continued as he moved his face within two inches of the sweating and terrified victim, "I added plenty of something ELSE to your coffee as well!" Carmen's mouth opened as if to scream but no sound would come forth. The tips of their greasy noses then met as Harvey's expression tightened up in a look of mad pleasure. "No, no", he continued, "You haven't been poisoned. Relax, woman! No, it was only Clomiphene. You see...." "Clomiphene!", Carmen blurted out as the realization hit home. "That's a fertility drug!! You mean you were.....you put that in my.....in the coffee to......" "Ah, NOW you're catching on, sweetie!", Harvey mockingly answered. "Just because hubby is dead and gone doesn't mean that your breeding days have to end............!"
Epilogue: Carmen ran into the street half naked and screaming immediately after Harvey had left the funeral home. As the reader might expect, she insisted that a family member drive her to the nearby police station where she babbled the entire gist of what had just befallen her. As the remains of the deceased had already been cremated, no autopsy or investigation would be possible. In addition, her rape allegation failed to generate much interest since it was widely suspected (thanks to some shrewd and selective rumor mongering on Harvey's part) that the two had just had just ended a long term affair under very bitter circumstances and the 'spurned woman' was out for revenge. Carmen gave birth to the bastard child of her forced sex experience just over 8 and a half months later. Although she named him 'Steven junior' and tried to forget the tragedy that led up to his birth, she would always recall the rape experience when she looked at her growing son. This was especially true when the young lad would smile at her..........
JohnInMi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 12:20 PM   #2
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Excellent

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 03:50 AM   #3
pantyhosethief

pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pantyhosethief

Great story, some cruel and unique touches
Old 12-30-2009, 11:13 PM   #4
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Deliciously evil! LOL a one of a kind story. + Rep
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote