Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-20-2009, 09:46 PM   #1
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default DAP (Drunk and Posting) Question about strippers/hookers and lap dances

So what is the attraction to strippers? Why do men want someone that's been used by so many others?

And lap dances? You can't touch. You can't have it. So, why spend the money?

Last edited by Jasmine; 06-20-2009 at 11:12 PM.
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 10:10 PM   #2
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

I wanna get drunk and post!

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 10:29 PM   #3
hellminth
Privileged Member

hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i have never been to the strippers - never saw the point but i've got drunk and posted many times
Old 06-20-2009, 10:54 PM   #4
Bella-In-Progress
Privileged Member

Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I agree with you Jasmine, it's pointless. What's the use if you can't have any physical contact?
Bella-In-Progress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 11:47 PM   #5
#1assasin

#1assasin Level 1 (100+)#1assasin Level 1 (100+)

might be polygamy (i think thats right) too much sperm for just one woman, or just the company of a woman with nsa, that means not whining, nagging and no fuss. everything is simple and don't have to deal with them afterwards. Also men have always like to help women in need, thats why strippers and hookers do have a job.
never fucked a hooker but have had lap dances by a stripper

loma at this thread
#1assasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 02:11 AM   #6
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
So what is the attraction to strippers?
They get nude.
Quote:
Why do men want someone that's been used by so many others?
There not prostitutes.They just dance.A very naughty dance but dance none the less.
Quote:
And lap dances? You can't touch. You can't have it.
See answer #1 but this time it is in your face and on your lap.
Quote:
So, why spend the money?
Because someone has to put her through school.

(((on a side note.I like the idea of this thread)))
(((It's good for weekend after the bar posting)))

Last edited by theDarkOne; 06-21-2009 at 02:16 AM.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 02:39 AM   #7
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Strippers for me are a great way of getting a bit of excitement without actually cheating on my girl, who, bless her heart, doesn't mind me going to a titty bar in the least. Its called striptease for a reason and I'm sure alot of people here understand the excitement of being teased.

Also I like to remember that these girls are all someones daughter and I like to talk to them as if they were just a girl in a bar. Its alot more respectful. As a result the girls in my semi regular lapdance bar all kind of like me so I get alot of attention when I go in

BTNs' tip for the day
Old 06-21-2009, 02:41 AM   #8
kitty_joanne
Sleeping Siren

kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
So what is the attraction to strippers? Why do men want someone that's been used by so many others?

And lap dances? You can't touch. You can't have it. So, why spend the money?
Its because men are horny pigs with senseless brain and a lot of money to spend!
kitty_joanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 03:02 AM   #9
Dollface
Privileged Member

Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Dollface

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty_joanne View Post
Its because men are horny pigs with senseless brain and a lot of money to spend!
In the guys' defense, girls go to strip clubs too. I know I've gone.

It sucked.
Dollface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 03:18 AM   #10
perverted mind

perverted mind has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perverted mind has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perverted mind has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perverted mind has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perverted mind has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perverted mind has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perverted mind has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perverted mind has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perverted mind has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perverted mind has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perverted mind has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wow i love the strippers i spent £500 one night, on a credit card, watching titties all night, the days of being young and stuped, a whole week and a bits wages!

And i shall contribute to this most excellent thread, check out Tamy:

http://www.stringfellows.co.uk/clubs/pages/videos.php

8 Streaming full strip videos

Have Fun

Last edited by perverted mind; 06-21-2009 at 03:20 AM.
perverted mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 03:33 AM   #11
kitty_joanne
Sleeping Siren

kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by perverted mind View Post
Wow i love the strippers i spent £500 one night, on a credit card, watching titties all night, the days of being young and stuped, a whole week and a bits wages!

And i shall contribute to this most excellent thread, check out Tamy:

http://www.stringfellows.co.uk/clubs/pages/videos.php

8 Streaming full strip videos

Have Fun
I stand corrected
Old 06-21-2009, 05:58 AM   #12
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

yeah, always been a good way to waste money to me...but, at the same time, always fun, i've been twice, hated the money i spent, even managed to overdraw my account (when i originally didn't want to go) but had fun, . I've always thought it'd be a really fun place to just go with a female friend who there's sexual tension with. Either way a good night, you either hook up as a result of the sex in the air, or just have a really fun night making fun of the situation.

One of my best friends is fond of putting me with awkward situations with strippers. First time i went i was nervous about it, and i told him i knew he was going to get me a dance, i just asked he not get me one particular girl. So, naturally he get's me that girl (not a cute face, and huge fake tits), and tells her it's my bday. Really, shitty experience having to act like i loved it.

Second time, he gets this shot girl that i had mentioned was really cute to give me a dace. Then, he tells her that i'm a marine (i'm overweight) who just got back from japan (i lived there in highschool because my parents are marines). So she's like, 'so, when did you get back'; and i'm like 'three years ago (thinking:crazy bitch).' And my favorite stripper experince: (in a very seductive voice) 'welcome home soldier'.....i hate strip clubs.
Old 06-21-2009, 09:21 AM   #13
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A strip club in New Orleans was one of the saddest things I've ever witnessed. There was a guy that I went to college with who led a sheltered life - the only sex he ever had was online! When we were in NO he wanted to go to a strip show, I was the only one who would go with him.

A guy knocked a table over and the strippers dove for the change and cigarettes that hit the floor.

In Myrtle Beach, a group of us went to a club. The girl dancing was so young. The guys asked me what I thought and I told them to freeze. They did. Not one person was actually looking at the poor girl taking off her clothes for them. How very sad.

The stripper we paid to give our Marine friend a lap dance preferred to give Laura a lap dance and actually bit Laura's breast hard enough to draw blood.

I've been to Male Strip Shows and had a ball there! No lap dance, but the guys had great bodies. My favorite one was a "fantasy" show where the guys came out dressed like cops, construction workers, etc. The best part was taking the shy women who were afraid of the dancers. We watched them transform into wild wanton women who wanted to grab the dancers!

Why aren't there regular strip clubs for women to see men strip?
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 09:23 AM   #14
Bella-In-Progress
Privileged Member

Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty_joanne View Post
T_________T Thanks Kitty....
Bella-In-Progress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 09:56 AM   #15
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hmmm, I wouldnt be as understanding with my partner,I have really high expectations and I dont agree with them looking at anybody else in such a way besides me ,I dont enjoy my mate being seduced by another female and having them turned on by somebody else. They are my mate, I am territorial and thoughts are just as bad to me as the physical aspect of it.

I like obsessive and If another man were turning me on and i were enjoying seeing them naked and paying them to seduce me, he wouldnt be very nhappy about it and also,like I really think he would get very upset. Strip clubs, could be fun if you went there together and they embraced you as a couple though.

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.

Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.

Last edited by crimsondesire; 06-21-2009 at 10:02 AM.
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 10:29 AM   #16
Cedar
Privileged Member

Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

.....and lab dances.....

Huh? Doesn't it turn you on, watching those lady scientists dancing in their tight white lab coats, getting down and dirty with their test tubes and -- Oh. Never mind.

Actually I agree with you. I've never seen the attraction of things like strip clubs. If you were hungry, would you go to a restaurant where all you could do was look at the food?

As for prostitutes, I would actually sometimes find them an attractive option except for the fact that, from what I hear, with prostitutes you can only have condom-sex, not real sex. Hardly worthwhile even if it were free.
Old 06-21-2009, 10:44 AM   #17
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I dont know Cedar I have heard other theories on that last comment. :P Its not real sex if you use a condom?

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.

Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 11:54 AM   #18
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i'm pretty sure if you've got the money, ALOT of strippers can become prostitutes.

as far as depressing clubs in LA, the only one i know of in Baton Rouge was pretty low standard and very depressing at times.
Old 06-21-2009, 11:56 AM   #19
kitty_joanne
Sleeping Siren

Quote:
Why aren't there regular strip clubs for women to see men strip?
There are men stripping in gay man bar.. I think that's the only strip bar I've been to lol..
Old 06-21-2009, 01:06 PM   #20
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A couple of things on the subject. I believe alot of the reason men enjoy strip clubs is because ther are smokin' hot women giving you attention, where for most guys...that doesnt happen very often. Plus, with just a little cash they are willing to get naked in front of you. I think guys like that sort of thing. Also, at alot of clubs, you pay 10-20 dollars to get in and you can either bring your own liquor, or its an open bar....so you can just go an get drunk rather easily.

I've been to quite a few strip clubs, some are so raunchy..the girls get naked and give lap dances to guys in front of the whole club, so you dont even have to pay for a private dance. Some are classier. Its just a sexy thing to do.

As for male strippers....unless you look fine as hell with a great body, dont even bother stripping. Some fools are just not cute and think just because they are beefy that they can strip, but hell no. I met this guy awhile back who was a stripper at a really popular male/female strip club in Chicago. He was short as hell, petite little guy, but his face was really good looking, and when we would go to the clubs, he thought every pole was his private strip pole, that guy was such a tool, I lost him after a week.

I wont pay to see hot guys strip. If I wanted a hot guy strip for me, all I would have to do is give him a little attention, which I dont do. I dont give the attention, I get the attention. No girl should ever, ever, let a man think that he is hotter than she is.

Quote:

A guy knocked a table over and the strippers dove for the change and cigarettes that hit the floor.
Wow....the clubs by me...the girl will throw a $5 bill back in your face if you try to put it down their g-string.

Quote:
In Myrtle Beach, a group of us went to a club. The girl dancing was so young. The guys asked me what I thought and I told them to freeze. They did. Not one person was actually looking at the poor girl taking off her clothes for them. How very sad.
This sentence makes absolutely no sense.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote