Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-27-2009, 08:39 AM   #1
fival
Privileged Member

fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to fival
Thumbs up i see ive missed a few things in my absence

And to be honest im happy with the attitude i see on the board even though members i consider friends have been banned and have left under their own free will im still happy the board has the feel it had when i joined again,

im sad to see friends gone but im extremely happy to see other friends attitudes up so high and everyone seeming to be getting along so well i thank everyone who is helping to get RB back to perfection thank you all =]],

and ill tell yuh what this lil week and a half or so i took off has made me very relaxed and cheery and i plan to bring more of it onto the board.....by the way to everyone im at the ready *pulls out squirt gun* *grins* =]].
Old 05-27-2009, 10:09 AM   #2
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

*Throws a water balloon at Fival, which hits him in the back of the head, then runs off giggling.*
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 10:49 AM   #3
fival
Privileged Member

fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
*Throws a water balloon at Fival, which hits him in the back of the head, then runs off giggling.*
*jumps up and down muttering to self cause of cold water* "you know this means war" =]],

*does comando roll trying to be like rambo taking position behind wall pumping squirt gun*
Old 05-27-2009, 12:13 PM   #4
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well the happy happy joy joy is a little forced but we have to start somewhere.Something that is absolutely real though is (and i know i speak for everyone)we are glad to see you back man!

but please don't hit me with water.I might melt.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 12:18 PM   #5
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Hello!

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 12:50 PM   #6
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Happy to see you back buddy! *throws large bolder at TD1 (so he won't melt)*

whyaskwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 01:23 PM   #7
fival
Privileged Member

Thanks Dark for the kind words and im happy to be back i just needa a lil break cause i noticed myself gettin mad at people over there post and i was like ok time to go AFK hahah but thanks again bud,

AND OH HOLY HELL im laughing so hard right now why its stupid hahhaa,

*see's why tired from throwing bolder* *grins* *heaves huge water balloon onto whys head and falls over laughing*
Old 05-28-2009, 07:04 AM   #8
fival
Privileged Member

thanks newland i missed the board as well i just needa lil breather i geuss,

well i got some turtle wax? hahah