Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

View Poll Results: Who Is Your Most Common Fantasy Rape Victim?
Family Member 15 12.10%
Friend or Co Worker 37 29.84%
Wife or Girlfriend of a Friend 16 12.90%
Celebrity (Actress, Singer, etc.) 23 18.55%
Someone From Childhood (Teacher, Friends Mom, etc.) 5 4.03%
Total Fantasy Victim 28 22.58%
Voters: 124. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-19-2009, 05:16 PM   #41
danlab

danlab has initial reputation

fantasy vic
danlab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 12:06 AM   #42
Akirana
GrandMaster

Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i usually fantasize about my (now) ex girlfriend and otherwise about friends who i'd like to do
Old 08-15-2009, 03:36 AM   #43
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've not been on here much for the last 8 months as I started a new job and the hours have been brutal.

But some of my new co-workers are so damn hot.....

We had a company picnic a few weeks ago. One of those that happens in the summer when everyone is wearing shorts and nice and tight blouses and those wonderful low cut shirts....

I have plenty of material for so many fantasies right now.....

I love the views the ladies give when they are leaning over the food line and don't remember what they are wearing - something that when they are standing up are fine, but leave little to the imagination when they are leaning over.

I most certainly have to vote for co-workers.

I always wonder though - do they lean over like that expecting me to be looking down their shirts?

Last edited by justmetoo; 08-15-2009 at 03:41 AM.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 05:21 AM   #44
dreadstar

dreadstar Level 7 (700+)dreadstar Level 7 (700+)dreadstar Level 7 (700+)dreadstar Level 7 (700+)dreadstar Level 7 (700+)dreadstar Level 7 (700+)dreadstar Level 7 (700+)

I have plenty of celebrities I'd like to rape but mostly I'd really like to beat and rape my sister...
dreadstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 02:15 AM   #45
little lady

little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I voted for Family Member but that's not completely accurate, she’s my cousins' ex wife and I don’t want to rape her, I want her to rape me. We go swimming together every week and have done for years and every time I get changed, before we go swimming I want her to drag me somewhere and force me to lick her cunt before she rapes me.
little lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 06:48 AM   #46
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I didn't vote. I'm all about snatching a complete stranger off the street, doing her and dumping her. I don't want to know about her life before and I certainly don't give a toss what happens to her afterward.

I suppose you could consider a celebrity to be a stranger, but I don't want some Tori Amos wannabe making a record about being raped and making millions out of all my hard work, or some cunt going on Jonathon Ross to blah on about what a shocking experience she had....

So it's complete nobodies for me.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 12:30 PM   #47
backdoorslamr

backdoorslamr has initial reputation
Default Most Common Rape Fantasy Victim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodoman View Post
Nice poll, but family member could have been left off...ugh Just the way I was raised. The saying "if you can't keep it in your pants, then keep it in the family" has only been a joke to me. Anyways I voted celebrity but I've often had fantasies about friends and co workers as well. These are probably equal fantsies for me.
Sorry Sodoman, For me, it's all about the family. Must have something to do with the "most taboo" thing.
backdoorslamr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 05:10 PM   #48
Bigdawg

Bigdawg has initial reputation

I dream of my wife being raped infront of me, or with me knowing she was . I also like the idea of her being blackmailed into have sex with another man or men . Even enjoy the thought of her being forced to please younger boys
Bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote