Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-18-2015, 10:02 PM   #1
jbs073

jbs073 Level 1 (100+)jbs073 Level 1 (100+)
Default Roleplay Scenario: Feminist Senator captured by Misogynist and enslaved

Looking for a Female partner for a noncon bdsm fantasy scenario. Imagine a political thriller in which the war between the sexes turns hot. The rise of Radical Feminism and Misogynist Patriarchy in a Gender Civil War. You play a powerful Feminist Senator who once rallied your sisters into the war against Patriarchy, but now you have been captured and forced into slavery.

We've had a number of different versions of the Gender Civil War, and how it started and played out. How do you see it originating and progressing?
For me I like the idea of the Feminists initially in a strong position of power, controlling entire nations, and being able to shape it towards their Feminist desires. This just makes it more humiliating and degrading when the top leaders are forced to submit utterly to Patriarchy.

I like to imagine a Queendom like Sweden, full of radical Feminist policies. The more leaders to break the better. So a mixed Constitutional Monarchy, with the Amazon Royal Family, Queens and Princesses, combined with a Feminist President, Prime Minister, Senate, Congress. I turn the former Feminist capital into my personal harem. Using the meeting hall of the Feminist Senate Palace, as my harem orgy center, filled with the Amazon Royal family, the Feminist President, Prime Ministers, Senators, Congresswomen, Academics.

I like the idea that the Feminists are already in power, so their fall is all the more humiliating. But I also like if they have only recently taken power. So that these womyn are all militant activists who were fighting against Patriarchy, making their brave defiant speeches and everything. And then they actually get to see their Feminist dreams realized, only to end in total defeat and submission.

For me this semi-realist political scenario is also combined with sci fi and fantasy elements in a world of Feminist Superheroines, who use their amazing powers to defend and champion the rights of womyn, and be inspirations for gender equality. And these symbols of the strongest women in the world, become the perfect cunts to break, to demonstrate the inferiority of their sex.

As far as the progress of the war, I imagine initially a small band of a Misogynist Resistance Army, who are initially dismissed as fringe fanatics. But they manage to kidnap several prominent Feminist figures and release degrading bondage videos of these shining examples breaking completely under the dominance of misogyny. This helps to shake the Feminist sense of security. And once the vulnerability of even the strongest Feminist womyn is shown, more and more men rally to the cause until a full scale Gender Civil War breaks out. Feminist Superheroines are especially targeted for public sexual breakings, since they are the symbols of the strength, purity and equality that the Feminist Regime is supposed to represent. Rather than being the champions of womyn, these heroines become targeted victims themselves.
jbs073 is offline   Reply With Quote