Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-12-2016, 04:21 AM   #1
WinterIsCumming

WinterIsCumming has initial reputation
Default F4A - Game of Thrones and other fandom rape roleplay!

Hello all!

Okay, I'll get to the pointy end: In short, I love playing in fandom, especially Game of Thrones. I'd love to play some nice, detailed RP with someone in Westeros, but I am open to other fandoms! I've listed some of my prompts below, but I WANT TO HEAR YOUR IDEAS!! I'd love to know what other people are into. I'm bisexual and cater to all comers/cummers (wordplay). Without further ado, let's start!

**Game of Thrones**

*Sansa Stark*

* On the road from Winterfell to King's Landing, a tragedy strikes; some altercation between Arya, Joffrey and a butcher's boy means that my beloved Direwolf will be put to death to satisfy Cersei's lust for vengeance. In a private audience, I beseech the King for mercy, but he takes my sudden appearance in his tent as an indicator of something else. And what Robert wants, Robert gets. It's the Royal prerogative.
* With Jaime Lannister captured, the King dead, and Joffrey out of control, Cersei focuses her attentions on me, a defenseless Stark whom she can take out her frustrations on...and she may be surprised by how intense her hidden lust for me is. I may be surprised by how much I like it.
* Littlefinger isn't content with sneaking a kiss here and there; now he takes me hard and possessively at every opportunity; on the boat ride from King's Landing, at the Vale after Lysa falls asleep on his wedding night, on a carriage ride...
* On my wedding night to Ramsay, Theon is ushered out of the room and you make me a woman in every sordid, distasteful way that leaves me crying come the morning.

*Other Characters*

* Daenerys Targaryen: You are Mero, the thuggish mercenary in charge of the Second Sons, and I need the Second Sons. You disrespect me, molest Missandei during our meeting, and basically come across as a misogynistic jackass. Later, you win the draw to try and kill me but when you sneak into my tent, we make a deal for your Second Sons and you take the Khaleesi like a cheap whore.
* Mira Forrester: After being arrested for the murder of a Lannister guard, I'm stuck in the black cells awaiting an unfair execution. The man who got me arrested, Lord Morgryn, swings by to offer me an out: marriage, so he can take the Forrester Ironwood.
* Elissa Forrester: With Gryff causing chaos in Ironrath, he sets his sights on my daughter Talia. To spare her, I offer myself to Gryff in a humiliating yet secret deal.
* Talia Forrester: As soon as Gryff arrives at Ironrath, he decides to take me as a bedwarmer despite my age and rank.
* Other Characters: Melisandre, Missandei, Margaery, Arya, Brienne
* Pairings I like: Sansa/Cersei, Sansa/Ramsay, Sansa/Margaery, Cersei/Margaery, Cersei/Tommen, Cersei/Joffrey, Cersei/Myrcella, Daenerys/Missandei, Melisandre/Jon Snow, Melisandre/Arya

**Star Wars**

*Padme Amidala*

* After escaping Naboo and being forced to land on Tatooine, I accompany Qui-Gon Jinn and Jar Jar Binks while under the guise of a simple handmaiden but perhaps it wasn't a good idea for an attractive, vulnerable young girl to venture into such a hive of scum and villainy...
* Padme Amidala: On the eve of the Podrace that will decide whether or not we successfully leave Tatooine, I choose not to take any chances. I approach the other racers, perhaps all at once or one-by-one, and barter what I have to get them to throw the race in Anakin's favor.

*Other Characters*

* Aayla Secura: A stone-cold professional, I don't flinch when ordered to go undercover as a slave girl/dancer to help take down a sleazy criminal empire. I'm a Jedi, after all. I will do whatever it takes, even if it means seducing my enemy.
* Hera Syndulla: After the Ghost is shot down, I'm abducted by a criminal gang and sold as a slave girl.
* Other Characters I play: Ahsoka Tano, Dorme, Sabe, Asajj Ventress, Satine Kryze, Bo-Katan Kryze, Maketh Tua, Seventh Sister, Rey, Captain Phasma
* Pairings I like: Padme/Dorme, Padme/Jar Jar Binks (don't laugh...okay, you can laugh a little), Seventh Sister/Hera, Seventh Sister/Ezra

**Marvel Cinematic Universe**

* Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow: I'm no stranger to unsavory missions. And this unsavory mission is particularly...well, unsavory. I'm to attend a fancy party in Moscow and find a way to clone the phone of a Russian general. The process takes some time, but I'm confident I can get him alone.
* Hope Van Dyne: Still burning with hatred for my father and a desire to rise to the very top of the industry, I throw caution to the wind and decide to steal Darren Cross' deal with Hydra from under him. All it will take is some convincing of Mitchell Carson...
* Other Characters I play: Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch, Melinda May, Jemma Simmons, Raina, Darcy Lewis, Jiaying

**Characters and pairings I like to play by fandom**

*Anime*

* Dragonball Z: Bulma Briefs, Android 18
* Outlaw Star: Aisha Clan-Clan

*Film*

* The Hunger Games: Katniss Everdeen
* Lord of the Rings: Arwen, Tauriel

*Videogame*

* Borderlands: Mad Moxxi, Tiny Tina, Patricia Tannis
* Dragon Age: Morrigan, Josephine Montilyet
* Life is Strange: Maxine Caulfield, Victoria Chase
* Mass Effect: Miranda Lawson, Ashley Williams, Maya Brooks

*Television*

* Buffyverse: Faith Lehane, Buffy Summers, Joyce Summers, Dawn Summers, Fred Burkle
* Dollhouse: Echo, Sierra, Whiskey
* iZombie: Olivia Moore
* Lost: Kate Austen, Juliet Burke, Shannon Rutherford
* Walking Dead: Beth Greene, Maggie Greene, Rosita Espinosa, Tara Chambler

*Multi*

* DC: Harley Quinn
WinterIsCumming is offline   Reply With Quote