Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-25-2014, 12:07 PM   #1
insearchof33333
Privileged Member

insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Male/Female sought for a 4 person RP

If there are any male/female online roleplay partners who would like to roleplay with another male/female online couple, please let me know.

HOME SWEET HOME - One idea is that my partner are on the run from the law for armed robbery. We break into this house to hide and take the "husband/wife" as hostages. Bored, we decide to pass the time by fully taking advantage of their "hospitality where my female partner helps dominates/rape the couple.

VACATION HORROR - Another idea is two couples go on vacation together and are captured by local terrorists and held for ransom. While captured, the couples are used for the captors amusement.

INITIATION - Last idea, 2 couples decide to go to a BDSM club as a lark and don't take things seriously until the club members decide to make them take things very seriously.

Please PM if interested.
insearchof33333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 09:47 PM   #2
CaptiveSoul

CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)

My mind also has cooked up endless scenarios for this sort of fantasy over the years. A few of mine:

- A vacationing couple's car breaks down on a lonely road somewhere out in the desert or deep in the mountains, with no cellphone signal, and they walk up to the wrong isolated house to get help. The perverts who live there seize the opportunity (and the unfortunate vacationers).

- A "Hostel" (as in the horror movies) type scenario, but more sexually oriented. Another happy couple travelling in Europe take a side trip to Braczveria or somewhere, and check into a quaint little hotel which is actually a victim-trap run by a secret international organization of sexual sadists. The drugs wear off, and the victims find themselves naked and locked in a cage in a dim holding-cell. They are taken and carried off to the sales floor, where they are chained up among dozens of other captives for the clients to examine and purchase (Special offer, loving couple, sold as matched pair only!). They are rudely inspected by many clients until the perp couple come along, find exactly what they are looking for, hand over the cash, and drag their new playthings away to one of the private chambers...

- Along the lines of one of the ideas in the "Couples forced together" thread: Our travelling couple is pulled over by a pair of corrupt cops in some backwater town. The cops learn that the couple haven't told anyone back home where they were going, and decide to have some fun. They arrest the couple on some transparently bogus charge and take them back to the station. Numerous and extreme civil rights violations ensue.

Everything I post here, whether text or imagery, relates to fantasy imaginings, and not to what I would want to actually happen to people in real life.
I generally don't do the friending thing much on message boards, but feel free to PM me if you want.

Profile: Male / Single / Middle-aged / Midwest USA / Fantasize as either victim or perpetrator
CaptiveSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 12:10 PM   #3
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You know where to find me
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 10:25 PM   #4
CaptiveSoul

However unlikely the actual RP may be to actually happen, it's still fun to think up the situations...

- My love and I are hiking in some remote backwoods area. It gets to be late afternoon, and we decide to try getting back to the main road by cutting through the forest on a narrow track that seems to go the right direction. We ignore some ominous-looking, crude NO TERSPASING signs, thinking it will be OK. A pack of ferocious hunting dogs appears and keeps us cornered until the redneck landowners, a man and a woman, ride up on ATVs with guns and ropes. They strip us, tie us naked to trees, and spend some pleasant hours torturing and raping us there before dragging us back to their cabin for the real fun...

- The cashier and I are the only employees in the hardware store one Saturday night after closing time. I am straightening the shelves while she closes up the till. Of course one of the other workers forgot to lock up the back door, and in come the robbers, who find more than just the cash to interest them. They force us both to the back room at gunpoint, and... We can imagine the fun a couple of sadistic rapists can have with all the stock in a hardware store. Endless reels of rope and chain, racks of padlocks, aisle after aisle of tools...

Everything I post here, whether text or imagery, relates to fantasy imaginings, and not to what I would want to actually happen to people in real life.
I generally don't do the friending thing much on message boards, but feel free to PM me if you want.

Profile: Male / Single / Middle-aged / Midwest USA / Fantasize as either victim or perpetrator
Old 07-26-2014, 07:30 AM   #5
insearchof33333
Privileged Member

insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Getting male volunteers has never been a problem. We just need a female to volunteer.
Hopefully one who can write and put some feeling into vs just writing like they are giving directions.

Last edited by insearchof33333; 07-26-2014 at 07:33 AM.
insearchof33333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 09:13 PM   #6
CaptiveSoul

- The obnoxious people next door finally sell their house, and new neighbors move in. The couple seem friendly, chatting over the backyard fence with us, lending and borrowing tools, the usual things. We notice them bringing in a lot of remodeling materials - lumber, rolls of what looks like some kind of insulation, boxes of various fasteners, eyebolts, hooks and the like - and they tell us they are redecorating their basement as a game room. One day they invite us over for a casual dinner, and ask us if we'd like to see their new basement. We go innocently down the stairs with them, still commenting on how good it is to finally have such nice neighbors. We step into the basement, and see just what kind of a game room it is. We have just a couple of seconds to stand in shock and take in the furniture, the devices, the restraints, the soundproofing, before the needles plunge into our necks. We awaken to find outselves naked, bound, and in very deep trouble...