Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-23-2020, 11:33 AM   #201
deformis77
Privileged Member

deformis77 has initial reputation

Mistress Gaia - HUMAN OBJECT

Would you be so kind as to consider another custom video for me.Wearing a tight-fitting dress and stiletto heels, you are sitting at your desk and working on the pc. You are not in a great mood because you have a lot of work to do. At the side of the desk is your slave, he is on his knees and hooded. You have also gagged him with a 'o'ring gag to keep his mouth open. It amuses you that he gargles as he tries to breath. You decide to relax and enjoy a cigarette, you bitch is going to be used as your human ashtray. You continue to smoke and flick your ash into his mouth, eventually stubbing out on his tongue. However, your not finished and decide to enjoy another cigarette. You check some emails on your phone while your slut swallows your ash. Then you order him to keep the buts in his mouth, while he lies on the floor and licks your beautiful stiletto heels. After a while you finish your work, and leave him to gargle and choke on the floor and enjoy being the human object of Mistress Gaia...

File Size : 251 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 12 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
HUMAN_OBJECT.mp4
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 11:34 AM   #202
deformis77
Privileged Member

Mistress Kennya - Begging for My feet

This loser is so funny, all obsessed with My feet and whining like a mutt for My permission to worship them. I feel generous enough to let him do it but not before I tease him mercilessly!

File Size : 156 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 7 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Begging_My_feet.mp4
Old 07-29-2020, 05:20 AM   #203
deformis77
Privileged Member

The Mean Girls - The Family Busines

Since my niece Amber has come aboard with our "family business" of owning & beating slaves for Our profit, we have been having weekly meetings to discuss our upcoming clips, etc. At this meeting though, we discussed whether we think Our current crop of house/video slaves are as appreciative as they should be to be in the lives of such powerful, beautiful women. (Even if we do beat the tar out of them regularly and treat them literally like dirt 24/7. LOL) Princess Amber and I decide to call in 2 of our regular losers and make sure they realize how fucking lucky they are. We inform them that we get hundreds of emails weekly from pathetic men that feel their lives are meaningless unless they can be owned and used by the Mean Girls and these 2 idiots could be dismissed from our lives at the snap of our fingers if we feel like it.
We make these pathetic pieces of human garbage worship at our feet and literally beg us not to get rid of them!

File Size : 1.84 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 17 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Family_Busines.part1.rar
Family_Busines.part2.rar
Old 07-31-2020, 02:36 AM   #204
deformis77
Privileged Member

OWK - Better Balls Will Win 2

Starring: Mistress Ezada & Mistress SinPiedad. Theme: Cbt, ballbusting, whipping, spitting, face slapping, femdom....

File Size : 0.99 GB, Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 14 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Balls_Will_Win_2.mp4
Old 07-31-2020, 06:41 AM   #205
deformis77
Privileged Member

MISTRESS GAIA - SILKY FEET SNIFFER

I would like to see you together with another friend in the role of two elegant, spoiled, rich and very violent women dressed in a suit with a skirt and wearing black stockings. You humiliate your slave Frank, and get him to sniff both your feet. The video begins with you and your friend who comes home after spending some time shopping. you find the slave behind the door waiting for you, and you immediately start to humiliate him. First with verbal abuse, then you give him strong kicks with your very expensive shoes on the chest face and head. Then you clean the shoes rubbing hard on the tongue of the slave almost to make him cry from pain. After having cleaned the soles well, you both sit down on the sofa. You call the slave and tell him to serve your favorite champagne. Once he has served champagne, you order the slave to kneel while you tightly tape up his mouth. You then take off your shoes, put your feet on the table and force him to smell your beautiful silky pantyhose feet. To make sure he is obedient you both give him some foot slapping, and tell him he is now your permanent silky foot sniffer...

File Size : 599 MB, Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 11 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
SILKY_FEET_SNIFFER.rar
Old 08-01-2020, 03:12 AM   #206
deformis77
Privileged Member

OWK Goddess Morrigan Hel, Goddess Sophia - WHEEL OF MISFORTUNE

Starring: Goddess Morrigan Hel, Goddess Sophia. Theme: Face slapping, humiliation, cbt, ballbusting, nipple Torment....

File Size : 1,02 GB, Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
WHEEL_OF_MISFORTUNE.rar
Old 08-02-2020, 03:53 AM   #207
deformis77
Privileged Member

Stella Liberty - Training a New footslave with Janira Wolfe

File Size : 188 MB, Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 8 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
New_footslave.mp4
Old 08-02-2020, 06:09 AM   #208
deformis77
Privileged Member

Sexy Janin - Virtuous woman have meeting with sexy client

Order: "Hello, I was wondering if you could make a video where you are very virtuous woman from a church who has set up a meeting with a female client to counsel . The client is concerned about her behavior and her virtuousness, and you are ready to discuss abstinence as a real lifestyle choice. You proclaim that all sexual activity should be saved for marriage and that you haven't done anything dirty in over 10 years since you became a devoted member. The client isn't hearing any of it and can't help but notice your crazy sexy pantyhose feet in her heels, along with a long skirt to fit the "virtuous woman" theme. The client takes off one of your pointed black heels and starts licking that pantyhose foot. You try to reason with her angrily but are being ignored. The the client then rips open the pantyhose foot to reveal your bare sole and worships it. You aren't sure what to do. You start to feel sexual desire like you haven't in a very long time and reluctantly you start to give in. You can no longer hold back and totally get off while the client sucks on your toes and licks your sole. You succumb to your dirty desires and want your other heel removed and pantyhose sole worshiped then ask for it to be ripped open as well. You then start masturbating while your toes are being sucked on and take off all your clothes (nude) as you orgasm. Lastly you then remove the clients heels and pantyhose and worship on her feet as she is worshiping yours."

File Size : 118 MB, Resolution: 1280x720, Duration: 14 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Virtuous_woman.mp4
Old 08-02-2020, 08:32 AM   #209
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Tangent - Lick my fucking boot clean, pig

You are a disgusting little pig. You love to lick my filthy boots clean. Worship me by worshiping my boot... my filthy black boots. Please your Goddess Tangent. Clean my boots with your tongue. this fat fuck slave licks and worships my boots.

File Size : 591 MB, Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 8 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Lick_my_boots.rar
Old 08-03-2020, 09:44 AM   #210
deformis77
Privileged Member

Jasmine Mendez - Dirty Floor for Dinner

When's my dinner ready? I've been waiting too long to eat, Slave how long has it been since you ate?Awww come here , I've got a little treat for you , right here at my feet. Now eat it up. The only foot you deserve is what ever is left on my floors.
Now clean it up, fill that belly with all my daily dirty and droppings like the do-g you are. Beg me for my scraps because you aren't worthy of an actually dinner. Now go fetch what you have prepared for me tonight. It smells amazing , too bad you can't have what I'm having. You must be so full haha

File Size : 532 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 7 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Floor_for_Dinner.rar
Old 08-04-2020, 03:56 AM   #211
deformis77
Privileged Member

Mistress Luna - Novice shoe cleaner

I am traveling and I have this slave with Me, to serve Me during My trip: he must carry all My baggage, pack and unpack My luggage and must make sure My shoes are at all time tidy and clean . I am checking the shoes to see if he cleaned good and I find many ,,mistakes,, ..he is novice, he have to learn how to clean My shoes and how I want My shoes ….I encourage him with My bullwhip which is extremely painful for a novice ...but, hey, this pathetic creature must learn quickly how to please Me!

File Size : 273 MB, Resolution: 1280x720, Duration: 9 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Novice_shoe_cleaner.mp4
Old 08-06-2020, 06:32 AM   #212
deformis77
Privileged Member

Jasmine Mendez - Jasmines Hottest Foot Worship Threesome

File Size : 587 MB, Resolution: 1280x720, Duration: 15 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Threesome.mp4
Old 08-06-2020, 12:11 PM   #213
deformis77
Privileged Member

Jasmine Mendez - StinkSlut

Video starts off with you sitting behind a table in front of the camera greeting me as if I don't know whats going on. You introduce yourself and then tell me you know what has happened to my wife that has gone missing 2 months ago.

You tell my wife to lick your sweaty stinky huge soles. She licks up and down. You also tell her to suck your toes like they are cocks to which she does. Then you tell her to start smelling again to which she does with passion and moans eyes rolling back. Finally you say " Well sorry Daniel looks like this is goodbye, StinkSlut say wave goodbye" The video ends with you both waving at the camera and my wife sniffing your toes hard while doing so.

File Size : 1.02 GB, Resolution: 1280x720, Duration: 20 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
StinkSlut.mp4
Old 08-07-2020, 06:49 AM   #214
deformis77
Privileged Member

Queen Regina - Stroke More For My New Leather Boots

you will get jerk off instruction and Get best Mind fuck deep tease.I give you Command Cum right On My New amazing sexy boots But you Know You Must always Clean Mess After your Self

File Size : 1.12 GB, Resolution: 1280x720, Duration: 13 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Leather_Boots.mp4
Old 08-09-2020, 10:10 AM   #215
deformis77
Privileged Member

MISTRESS GAIA - A TONGUE FOR MY SOLES

This worm, today, has to perform a very humiliating task: to lick and clean his Mistress' shoes. The worm obeys promptly and starts licking the upper part of my shoes but I'm not satisfied yet and I order him to lick the soles; he cannot but obey. He is going to be punished with kicks and slaps, if he doesn't perform up to my expectations and to make him clear that I'm not kidding, I push my shoe soles against his face shouting; lick slave!!!

File Size : 505 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 7 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
TONGUE_FOR_MY_SOLES.rar
Old 08-11-2020, 02:17 PM   #216
deformis77
Privileged Member

MISTRESS GAIA - MY DOLCE SLUT - HD bdsm mistress gaia

she thought. I have a couple of cakes left over from yesterday, and I tell her shes going to eat them. I put

File Size : 255 MB, Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 8 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
DOLCE_SLUT.mp4
Old 08-12-2020, 04:07 PM   #217
deformis77
Privileged Member

Mistress Tess - Wet for My feet

Mistress Tess is relaxing in the pool at the FSC2019, enjoying wine and a slave to tend to Her wet pool soaked feet. Testing his foot fetish, even making him kiss them whilst dunked under water!

File Size : 1.09 GB, Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 9 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Wet_for_My_feet.rar
Old 08-12-2020, 10:29 PM   #218
deformis77
Privileged Member

Jasmine Mendez - Earning your Christmas Bonus!

You’ve been begging for a bonus, well here's your chance. I call you into my office and lay it out for you. You either worship my feet every day during your work break or I let you go and you get noooo bonus .
It's a no brainer, I know how desperate you are to worship my soles, laying them out like this in front of you makes it extremely hard to resist.
You break and worship my sexy feet promising to hand over your bonus. looks like I win again!

File Size : 515 MB, Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 6 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Christmas_Bonus.rar
Old 08-14-2020, 02:05 AM   #219
deformis77
Privileged Member

Happily Sweet - Happies Shoes JOI

HEY! Im happy you are here lets take a look at my shoe collection. Fuck! not again another one who gets a boner to my shoes and feet. WHy does this keep happening!!! Eww you are so gross.. if I spit in this shoe I bet you would lick it out you freak. I would never let you cum on my face.. but give me more then $500 bucks and I might reward you with one of my old stinky shoes. CUm on those. …. countdown…oh and I am not cleaning them you are with your mouth. Thanks for the shopping spree . I Love getting new shoes.

File Size : 505 MB, Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 12 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Happies_Shoes_JOI.rar
Old 08-14-2020, 06:27 AM   #220
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Natalie - The ultimate fishnets JOI

You might have gotten used to the idea of jerking off for a long time, edging to me for a while, taking little breaks and saving that cum till the end, when I’ll finally count you down and give you permission to cum! But in today’s clip, I want you to cum more than just one time – 3 times, to be precise. Well, let’s just say that you could cum one time, you could cum twice or you could cum 3 times…or even 0 times, but do you really think you could resist me? Depending on how well you’ll manage to control yourself in my presence, depending on how good you are at self-control while you stare at my fishnet feet, you’ll end up getting more in debt or less in debt. Oh, and don’t try to cheat, cause I’ll know! Let’s see how poor you’ll end up being after this jerk off session! Good luck hahahah

File Size : 1,05 GB, Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 14 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
ultimate_fishnets.mp4