Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-24-2020, 01:53 PM   #3101
deformis77
Privileged Member

deformis77 has initial reputation

Princess Alexa - Slurp a Cum Cube JOI and CEI

Why should a filthy slut like you have to wait to orgasm to have a mouth full of cum?! YOU SHOULDNT! You are going to have a cum cube ready before you watch this, and if you have one grab a Hitachi - just for fun ! I am going to make you into my good filthy cum loving slut! Just how I like you! Desperate for MORE! mmmm is your mouth watering... cock twitching? Go get that cube in a cup and press PLAY.

File Size: 1.03 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Cum_Cube.rar
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 03:04 PM   #3102
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Valora - Drink Your Drip

It's becoming more of a gut reaction, isn't it? You're finding yourself immediately consuming your cum after you bust for My bust, don't you? Good boy. That's how a naughty spunk sucker should be for his Goddess. You know that practice makes perfect so let's do it again. This time with wet cum dripping down My perfect tits at the end. Mmmm I see I have your attention now...

File Size: 1.03 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Drink_Your_Drip.rar
Old 11-24-2020, 11:29 PM   #3103
deformis77
Privileged Member

Amazon Goddess Harley - Asswipe For Life

Do you exist for my Pleasure??? Shhh... Nod your head yes! Do you have any idea how many hours your gonna spend on your knees licking my asshole? I am a superior being and you are just a lowly asswipe that will not even be allowed to wear clothing in my house. The only thing you will be allowed to wear is a word. The word Asswipe that I will now write on your forehead.

File Size: 540 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 6 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Asswipe_For_Life.rar
Old 11-25-2020, 02:21 AM   #3104
deformis77
Privileged Member

Eva de Vil - Shhh You Might Ruin it Topless

Shhh! I want you to turn the volume all the way up; I’ll barely be speaking above a whisper. Tie one hand to your bed with a few tight, strong knots, far away from the volume controls.Now you can relax. Let yourself go and stroke for my soft voice and quiet moans as the teasing begins.We’re going to have a little discreet playtime, just you and me.

File Size: 624 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Topless.mp4
Old 11-25-2020, 06:12 AM   #3105
deformis77
Privileged Member

Princess Miki - Denial Is A Gift

I never assign orgasm denial as punishment for My subs. Why? Because denial is a gift. I don’t want you to associate denial — or the ache in your balls that comes with it — with punishment. I don’t want you to normalize frequent orgasms, or consider them a reward, either. The reward for each moment spent obeying Me is the pleasure that comes from obedience, and therefore, when I tell you to refrain from cumming, you feel pleasure from the self control you exhibit.

File Size: 1.03 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 12 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Denial_Is_A_Gift.rar
Old 11-25-2020, 08:38 AM   #3106
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Poison - Caught in My sticky webs

Have you ever watched a fly stuck in a web? It will struggle but eventually it gives in and accepts its fate. Theres no Point in resisting what Im inevitably going to do to you, relax, pump and watch as I devour you. Feel My Power and remember that you willingly stumbled into My Webs, even though you knew the Poisonous danger ahead!

File Size: 719 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 15 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
sticky_webs.mp4
Old 11-25-2020, 09:38 AM   #3107
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Valora - Time To Earn My Money, Bitch!

We’ve known each other for a long time. There was a time when you’d jump at the idea of being My gay male whore, but you’ve spent the past five years striving to be an “alpha male”. You grew a beard, you got back in shape, you stopped bottoming, etc. But lately you’ve fallen on hard times. You need money badly so you came running back to your old p-i-m-p, Me! I’ve got just the client for you. He wan’t to be topped but he also wants to be romanced. The thought of fucking a man in the ass makes your stomach turn, but I don’t care. You’re My trick and you need the money. I read you the whole sappy email he sent Me as I verbally humiliate you, reminding you that you don’t have a choice. No matter where you are in life, you’ll always come back to Me!

File Size: 712 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 23 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Time_To_Earn.mp4
Old 11-25-2020, 01:44 PM   #3108
deformis77
Privileged Member

Ellie Idol - TINKLE PLAY FOR A DESPERATE WANNABE TOILET SLAVE

You and Ellie had a talk about you becoming her toilet slave, but honestly, she doesn’t find you worthy yet. In fact, she’s going to empty herself into the toilet first, you watching, thirsty for a taste you won’t be getting (tonight at least). You need to prove yourself and the only way to do that is to drink your own stuff first! There will be lots of consumption, bathing in, filling up holes, sucking, and more of your own liquid yellow. You’ll need a few things of course: a condom, squirting dildo, fleshlight/Ellie Idol pussy replica, butt plug, anal beads, toothbrush, bowl, a glass of water, 2-gallon jugs, turkey baster, and a full bladder. This is what you wanted, isn’t it? So get to it, pet!

File Size: 2.03 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 39 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
TINKLE_PLAY.part1.rar
TINKLE_PLAY.part2.rar
Old 11-25-2020, 02:28 PM   #3109
deformis77
Privileged Member

Janira Wolfe - Stealing Superman's Power

Janira Wolfe is a beautiful extraterrestrial being with dreams of taking over the Universe. While Her species is far more advanced than the homo sapiens on Earth, She still needs more power to accomplish Her goal. After years of watching Earth's Clark Kent turn into a Superhero, She's come to believe that if She can combine his superpowers with Her natural powers, She can finally acquire all the power necessary for total Universal takeover. Now, She's come to Earth to enact Her plan to steal Superman's power...

File Size: 501 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 12 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Superman's_Power.rar
Old 11-25-2020, 03:19 PM   #3110
deformis77
Privileged Member

Marigoddess - Sensual Ice Cube CEI Challenge

Wearing bright pink Victoria's Secret bra and panties, I tease you with My cleavage and My plump round ass. I make you pull your cock out so I can see how stiff you are for Me before I encourage you to start stroking. As I strip out of My bra, I make you agree to cum when, how and where I want you to, if you want to jerk off for My perky bare tits. I want to control your orgasm, and I know there's no possible way you can resist so I'm going to take advantage. I have a filthy challenge for you. I want you to aim your orgasm into an ice cube tray and freeze your seed so I can watch you suck on a cumsicle. You're going to eat your cum frozen into a creamy popsicle for Me. Soon, I'm wiggling out of My panties to tease you with My big bouncy booty. I show off My bush and begin to rub My clit, moaning as I talk you closer to the edge. When I let you blow your load, I instruct you to aim for the ice cube tray and watch for splash back. After your cum cubes are frozen solid, I make you suck on it until it's totally melted, just try not to let it run down your chin while you watch Me rub an ice cube over My nipples.

File Size: 1.01 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 15 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Ice_Cube_CEI.rar
Old 11-25-2020, 05:37 PM   #3111
deformis77
Privileged Member

Brittany Marie - Holiest of Holy Holes

You've only heard about it, but now you've been given the chance. Kneel before Me servant. It's time that you worship and pray to the holiest of all holes!

File Size: 770 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Holy_Holes.mp4
Old 11-26-2020, 02:26 AM   #3112
deformis77
Privileged Member

Anika Fall - Intox Fantasy Chastity Tease

Locked up in chastity, submissive and weak is just how I like you. But it's time to grab your preferred method of drinks to get a nice hard buzz or more. I'm going to tease you and make your lockup even more fun and challenging. I want that cage to be extra tight and for you to be horny as fuck!

File Size: 1.14 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 16 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Chastity.mp4
Old 11-26-2020, 06:13 AM   #3113
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Amanda - Cum Slut Eating Addict

A sweet treat for you is a big shot of cum in your face. You masturbating for me and then aiming your throbbing hard cock right at your face. I know you’ll be a good cum slut and open that mouth to catch every last drop.

File Size: 544 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 14 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Cum_Addict.rar
Old 11-26-2020, 10:38 AM   #3114
deformis77
Privileged Member

Crystal Knight - Training Your Positive FemDom Addiction

You’ve already found yourself falling in love with positive femdom. You’ve already become obsessed with being cause my good boy. It feels better be nurtured by the most supreme Goddess, than degraded in the harshest ways. Today I am training you into a positive femdom addiction. You are going to stroke as hard as you can while worshipping my body and listening to my instructions. I have had the most loyal boys in Crystal Army for years because of the way I sensually dominate. Being a bitch doesn’t make you any more dominant than the way I am going to control you today. Let me show you that true supremacy can rain down my body no matter how “nice” I’m being. Time for the ultimate training. It’s going to feel so good to give in to Positive femdom and build an addiction you never realized you had.

File Size: 1.66 GB, Resolution: 3840*2160, Duration: 14 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Addiction.part1.rar
Addiction.part2.rar
Old 11-26-2020, 12:15 PM   #3115
deformis77
Privileged Member

Princess Muzilo - About Your Faggot Fantasies

File Size: 540 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 9 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Fag_Fantasies.rar
Old 11-26-2020, 02:16 PM   #3116
deformis77
Privileged Member

Madam Violet - Breathe With Me JOI

Mind control and breath control. Cock control and pleasure control. Controlling your breath so I can harness your cock so I can AMPLIFY your bliss so I can make you addicted to ME for life. It’s ALL always better when I’m in control. I control the way you stroke your cock from start to finish. Starting with a squeeze with every deep breath in. As I mesmerise your mind I wrap around your dick as you resist the urge to STROKE. You just keep breathing and squeezing yourself deeper and harder.
Distracting visuals, shiny cleavage, manipulative words, constant commands to stroke and do NOT cum, do NOT deviate from My instruction. Learning to do as your told despite what your dick wants is important, according that you are addicted to Me because I make everything better, bigger, deeper.

File Size: 540 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 24 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Breathe_With_Me.rar
Old 11-27-2020, 03:37 AM   #3117
deformis77
Privileged Member

Mistress Tess - I think We've broken him

Mistress Tess is visiting Mistress Scarlet in Scotland and has brought along a couple of balls to play with in the form of Her slave’s testicles. The Ladies take turns kicking him in various positions – on his knees, on all fours and laying on his back, as well as trying out barefooted kicks too. But whatever position he’s put in and whatever the Ladies’ choice of footwear, the end result for him is always excruciating pain!

File Size: 1,03 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 12 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
broken_him.mp4
Old 11-27-2020, 04:35 AM   #3118
deformis77
Privileged Member

Miss Alika White - Faggot Whore for Life

You’re going to feel so ashamed, humiliated and confused about your sexuality if you cum whilst taking this big cock balls deep. The truth is, nobody wants to fuck, touch or suck your man clit, so you’ll be nothing but a human sex toy for the rest of your life. Do you know what you’re going to do for me? I’m going to build you up to an intense deep-throat cock sucking session. Why? It’s funny for me to make you gag and stretch your FAGGOT mouth wide open. The fact is, as you gag harder and harder, your cock is going to get harder and harder…and that can only mean one thing – you actually enjoy sucking cock.

File Size: 517 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 8 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Whore_for_Life.rar
Old 11-27-2020, 08:30 AM   #3119
deformis77
Privileged Member

Miss Alika White - Bow to Alpha Cock

I’ve got a task for you. I know you wish you could fuck me, but that’s never going to happen. What will happen is that you’re going to worship a big cock, then you’re going to cum while you jerk off to it. In this clip you can see the type of cock that can fill me up. You know you’ll never get what that cock gets, so it’s time you bowed down to it. I want you actually bowing down, you fucking loser. Don't stare at me and keep your eyes on the big cock while you bring yourself to the edge. Prove to me that you’ll do anything I say.

File Size: 503 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Alpha_Cock.rar
Old 11-27-2020, 10:22 AM   #3120
deformis77
Privileged Member

Obey Melanie - Ballbust me to Orgasm

Post Orgasm Ballbusting. Want your nuts busted until you squiry? What about AFTER you cum? I'm going to have you squealing with pleasure!

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 6 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Ballbust_me.rar