Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-07-2020, 06:03 AM   #301
deformis77
Privileged Member

deformis77 has initial reputation

g0ddess Natalie - A loser for my feet

Hey loser, how is your pathetically small cock doing today? Did it miss my humiliation and teasing? Guess what I’m gonna want you to do for me today? I want you to enjoy the view of me teasing you with those perfect feet in the water, rubbing them in the sand by the pool and walking around writing loser with my feet in the sand. And all the while I tease away, you’re gonna get down on your knees and jerk off for me, but there is a little twist to it, for which you will need some nipple clamps. What am I gonna do to you and how will I humiliate you? Well, that’s something you’re gonna have to go ahead and find out all by yourself. Prepare to have a sore tongue though and lots of drool on your cock…and also some sore nipples and blue balls haha �� did you really think a loser with a tiny cock like you would deserve to cum in the end? Let’s be serious, freak!

File Size: 531 MB, Resolution: 1904*1088, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
my_feet.mp4
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 06:04 AM   #302
deformis77
Privileged Member

Lucy Khan - All you get are My soles - Footjob FemDom

All you get are My soft soles: Footjob Femdom Filename: 06a-Footjob-FULL-1080 Female Domination, Footjobs, Sensual Domination, Asian g0ddess, Oil **This is a candid scene from My real life FLR with subby hubby from My XXX OnlyFans** I know you want My pussy, I can feel your eagerness and desperation as you cock throbs for My attention. But being the sadistic hotwife that I am, I’m not going to give it to you, not yet. Treating you like the boy toy that you are, I’m going to allow you to feel just one part of Me...My perfect feet. You never considered yourself a footguy before Me, but feeling My soft soles against your rock hard dick is making you see them in a whole new light. You’re laying on the floor, listening to Me talk about how I’m going to keep on denying you of My g0ddess kitty, and somehow this taunting makes you even harder. The closeup views of My natural toes stroking your oiled up dick between My high arches slowly drives you insane. Your can’t take your eyes off My perfect feet as they reprogram you to become My personal foot slave. Dicks are just so simple to manipulate, and your’s is being mesmerized and transformed into My newest toy

File Size: 1,03 GB, Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 12 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Foot_FDom.rar
Old 11-07-2020, 06:05 AM   #303
deformis77
Privileged Member

AstroDomina - STEP-SISTER'S GLOVE AND BOOT FETISH

Come here step-bro, I've got a confession to make to you.. Sydney comes home from a tinder date, which didn't go the way she had hoped! Not only was her date terrible and totally not her type. He was wearing gloves and boots however, and she kept getting distracted by a thought: seeing her step-brother wearing gloves and boots as well. Something about it just seems so naughty to her! Just as she's thinking these thoughts out loud, you walk in, finding your step-sister flushed. You ask her what's going on and she says she needs to tell you something. You see, she's kind of.. always had a thing for guys wearing tight leather gloves and rugged boots, and asks if you'd be willing to wear some for her. You know it seems wrong, but she's insistent. Of course you'd do anything for your step-sis, and to be honest you're getting excited at how horny she's getting. She fetches you a nice pair of long gloves, and she can see you're getting excited too. She says you can go ahead and jerk off for her if you want, she even encourages you to keep going. This all seems crazy but it's so exciting at the same time! Are things going to get out of control?..

File Size: 1.15 GB, Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 18 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
BOOT_FETISH.mp4
Old 11-07-2020, 06:07 AM   #304
deformis77
Privileged Member

Bratty Bunny - Foot Worship 2020

You know what to do. Get down and worship my Feet Slave. My tiny petite sweet feet get your mind turned to mush. You love being beneath them. It's your proper place. Under my sexy powerful feet.

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Foot_Worship_2020.rar
Old 11-07-2020, 06:14 AM   #305
deformis77
Privileged Member

Miss Dee - Worship my boots and ass

Now is your chance to impress me with your worship skills! I want your mouth open wide ready to lick the bottom of my boots that’s how we are going to begin! You have to prove how much you wanna worship me and serve me by licking every inch of my boots like a good little boot bitch! That is before i let you anywhere near my perfect soft juicy peachy ass! If you do a good job I’m gonna sit on your face and I want your nose right in there inhaling all my aroma! Are you ready to impress me?

File Size: 1,54 GB, Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
boots_ass.part1.rar
boots_ass.part2.rar
Old 11-08-2020, 02:53 AM   #306
deformis77
Privileged Member

Zephianna - cucky is my Nylon Foot Pedestal while I primp for my date!

lol; foot cucky lays there helpless as I use his face as a pedestal while I get dolled up--I wanna fuck my stud again!! BAD! I verbally mock and tease my pathetic foot cucky's lowly status while rubbing my stinky nyloned feet all over his face...he's such a loser, I can feel him trying to hump the bottom of my chair lmao!!! Too bad, you're in chastity loser!
I further humiliate him by using his tongue to polish my HOT Louboutin heels (telling him my stud doesn't like that on the bottom of my shoes) and leave my REEKING gym socks on his face when I leave, so he has to smell my foot scent while I'm out getting fucked!!
I LOVE making my foot cucky worship my nylon-clad legs and feet, especially knowing they'll be spread later for my stud! haha!

File Size: 516 MB, Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 12 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Foot_Pedestal.mp4
Old 11-08-2020, 09:54 AM   #307
deformis77
Privileged Member

Kendi Olsen - Your Wife Is My Foot Slave

Its Christmas, and I’m unhappy with the way you’ve been serving me… while still being married to your wife. I’ve ordered you to give me something of importance this Christmas or you will no longer be permitted to serve me. This video starts Christmas morning, where at the foot of my chair, I find your wife restrained at my feet. This clip was filmed from her POV- just as thrilling as it is heartbreaking, huh pet? I tell her she better get used to groveling at my feet, because I now own everything you two owned. House, car titles, finances- its all mine now. I order your dumb wife to kiss each one of my goddess toes as I tell her how superior I am to her. From here one out, she must obey my every command, even in public, no matter how humiliating. She will live in rags at my feet forever while I wear designer clothing. I make your wife worship my feet as I joyously lay out her new life, wriggling my toes in pleasure as she slurps them through her tears.

File Size: 693 MB, Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 16 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Foot_Slave.mp4
Old 11-09-2020, 05:08 AM   #308
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Evelyn - Shoe Slave

It's been a long day, and I am ready to take off my sexy boots and sweaty stockings. I tease you for a bit, and then slowly revel my sweaty and tired feet. I make you lick them clean for me.

File Size: 549 MB, Resolution: 854x480 , Duration: 11 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Shoe_Slave.rar
Old 11-10-2020, 02:11 AM   #309
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Ambra - Finally The long Dry Week has arrived to it

File Size: 517 MB, Resolution: 1920x1080 , Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Dry_Week.rar
Old 11-10-2020, 11:38 AM   #310
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Valora - Propose To My Toes

Just for laughs I was trying to figure out what kind of woman would marry a foot boy like you. I couldn’t think of any. No woman wants a guy who has foot breath. Gross. My feet are the closest you’re ever going to get to a wife so I decided that you need to propose to My toes. Kiss them and pledge your undying love for them. Buy Me a gold and diamond toe ring to show your admiration. We can celebrate this pathetic proposal with a slicked up stroke fest. Beat off to the only part of My body that will have you: My feet.

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 11 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Propose_To_My_Toes.rar
Old 11-13-2020, 05:02 AM   #311
deformis77
Privileged Member

Idelsy Love - Worship my fucking boots

It's a very steamy music video. The only thing left to do is worship Mistress Idelsy's boots.

File Size: 522 MB, Resolution: 720x480 , Duration: 8 min, File Type: MPG

Rapidgator link:
fuck_boots.rar
Old 11-13-2020, 02:18 PM   #312
deformis77
Privileged Member

Holly Peers - Winters Coming

Holly P here on a bed. She has black panties on and some socks. She goes topless and shows her big tits. Takes her panties off and shows ass but no frontal nudity.

File Size: 1,05 GB, Resolution: 1920x1080 , Duration: 26 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Winters_Coming.mp4
Old 11-14-2020, 11:04 AM   #313
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Evelyn - Foot Worship

This is a short clip for My foot lovers. Here is your opportunity to take a long look at My perfect size 8 feet. You're allowed to stroke and worship them.

File Size: 510 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 4 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Foot_Worship.rar
Old 11-19-2020, 04:01 AM   #314
deformis77
Privileged Member

Mistress Goldy - While you locked and unable to please

While you locked and unable to please yourself, I want you to watch how I do footjob in pantyhose to BBC.
Oh, look who’s here? Little pathetic sissy, all dressed up and with your dick in chastity! My little cuckold bitch. And while you are sitting there in chastity, unable to please yourself, I want you to watch how I do footjob with My legs in pantyhose to this big black cock. I bet your cock twitches in a cage while you see My legs go up and down on this big dildo. My legs and feet look so sexy in these pantyhose. Your pantyhose also feel good on your feet and legs, right sissy? You know you don’t deserve an orgasm, although you would like to cum on My pantyhose feet. But you are not a real man, you are just a little sissy. So just watch.

File Size: 602 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
unable_to_please.mp4
Old 11-25-2020, 03:16 AM   #315
deformis77
Privileged Member

Foot Goddess Mia - I know you'd love to lick my sweaty soles

But first you have to do two important things for me: lick the soles of my sneakers and then suck my dirty, stinky socks!

File Size: 2.03 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 26 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
sweaty_soles.part1.rar
sweaty_soles.part2.rar
Old 11-25-2020, 09:32 AM   #316
deformis77
Privileged Member

Ceara Lynch - Feet So Divinie

Is there anything more perfect to see then me rubbing slippery massage oil all over my pretty feet. MY shiny soles just glisten when my toes flex and curl. Watching my long spider fingers slide up and down my feet caressing all the curves of my arches, heels, and toes, makes you want to stroke something else with me. All you can do is feel your hard cock press against your tight underwear until I allow you to release your throbbing dick to play and jerk. Youve synchronized your strokes with my own motions and soon Im coaching you to pump your cock until youve shot searing hot cum all over yourself.

File Size: 527 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 8 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Feet_So_Divinie.rar
Old 11-26-2020, 07:29 AM   #317
deformis77
Privileged Member

Sasha Foxxx - The Last Load

Strapped down and exposed. Black Widow has injected you with special serum. If you cum it will be the last load you ever have. You'll be done for. She's going to make this torturous and slowly edge you with her perfect hands. However there's a twist. She wants her stinky sour smelly soles in your face when you cum to make the humiliation 100%. Her feet really do smell. A lot. Especially after being stuck in boots all day. She expertly wiggles her toes in your face as she strokes and plays with your cock. She knows all the tricks to keep you on edge. You could cum at anytime, but Sasha keeps you engaged. She won't let you pop unless she wants it. She wants the biggest load possible for your last one. Anything less would be an insult. She rubs her thumb on your head, keeping you rock fucking hard. Your cock veins pop out, pulsing with her every stroke. Finally you explode with one of the biggset pop shots we've ever shot! It's a mammoth one and for Sasha it was worth it, now you can slowly fade away.

File Size: 512 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 14 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Last_Load.mp4
Old 11-28-2020, 06:29 AM   #318
deformis77
Privileged Member

Baal Eldritch - Worship Lucifer's nylon feet ruination

Are you a loyal servant of the devil? Then you will have no problem worshiping her nylon covered, beautiful soft feet. Lucifer is the Antichrist , one of the 7 mighty demon princes. She will teasing you sensually to steal your orgasm. She will stroke your penis with her nylon covered, soft soles. She puts her foot on your face. She puts her feet in your hands and moreover puts it into your mouth. You have to kiss them, lick them, sniff them, love them! This will be a slow and erotic edging session with lots of dick training. Unfortunately your orgasm cannot be fulfilled, you must offer it to the Morning Star!

File Size: 1.33 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
nylon_feet.mp4
Old 11-29-2020, 10:11 AM   #319
deformis77
Privileged Member

Worship Amber - Not That Kind Of Footjob

I see here your layed off… now let’s get started with a few tests that can help me determine where u belong… drop ur pants! I’m gonna need to see what u have a hard-on for. Look, I’m not going to place you at a high paying job of ur not super excited about accepting it… now whip ur dick out and start strokin it for me…
Have you ever kissed a shoe? no ur not allowed to cum to that, it’s just a standard question, sir.

File Size: 569 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 11 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Not_That_Kind.rar
Old 11-29-2020, 01:55 PM   #320
deformis77
Privileged Member

Princess Ashley - Treat for Foot Boys

It’s your lucky day, foot boy! A rare foot fetish clip awaits you

File Size: 527 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link: