Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-12-2012, 08:41 PM   #1
Taren

Taren has initial reputation
Default Second Life Rape Sims

Hey all over the years I've got a lot of experiences, movies, games you name it from you all.

Tonight I registered to give something back. I was playing second life again for the first time in ages, and found that the rape fantasy scene there has gone from a middling okay, to a first class wow experience.

They have a technology now which sets up victims and hunters on sale, clothing which can be altered by you on them, and poses spawned in homes by people tracking others with it on either overtly or covertly, just appearing and even if they like keeping their ID secret.

I will only plug the shop where I found this stuff on sale if asked, as I don't know what the rules are here in regards to it, but you can probably find it doing a bit of poking around anyway under the search. I am not affiliated with it but I wanted to share as so far what I've seen puts anything else that used to be there a few years ago to shame.

You can use weapons to knock out a victim who cannot actually resist, if they've chosen to use the restraint life viewer, RLV client, which someone has also made! Use bindings, alter clothing, duck tape, gags. Tonight for instance when I went into the shop where all the goods are, there were 20 ish victims and about the same amount of trackers online. People can be going about their usual time in the game, and then you show up! Or do so anonymously if you prefer with the tranquiliser weapons. This is all aside from the usual standard rape fantasy RP sims which run.

Actually in the shop when I heard about it, I stopped by to see what was what, I saw a tracker meet a victim and he just went at it on the shop floor. I can give more detail if you like, if not thanks again for the experiences over the years.

Treat life well!

Last edited by Taren; 05-12-2012 at 08:43 PM.
Taren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 05:36 PM   #2
littlebrunetteslore

littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via Yahoo to littlebrunetteslore

I've heard of Second Life, never bothered to actually check it out. How does all that work if you wanna play the female point of view? Your character gets assaulted and you can't do anything until the rapist is done with you? Or can you try to resist, only to be overpowered?
littlebrunetteslore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 11:01 AM   #3
slammer

slammer has initial reputation

I've never checked out second life before..might just have to give it a look!!!
slammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 02:12 AM   #4
Demonizer

Demonizer has initial reputation

It's great for it. You can either do consensual RP, or if you have RLV (Restrained Life something-or-other), any chick who has put the stuff on at any point is a target. Plus there's any multitude of fantasy scenarios. SL is a bitch to start, though. We should have a thing set up for veteran rape RP folks to walk newbies through the annoying setup process.
Demonizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 09:17 PM   #5
Taren

Taren has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlebrunetteslore View Post
I've heard of Second Life, never bothered to actually check it out. How does all that work if you wanna play the female point of view? Your character gets assaulted and you can't do anything until the rapist is done with you? Or can you try to resist, only to be overpowered?
Missed replying to this but now i've had more time to play I can comment more . There are shades of whatever you want.

The victims can set it up so you carry things like pepper spray and the victims hud which give you a chance, as well of limited ways of breaking bindings. You can just visit the rp sims with no huds or restrictions and roleplay it out from either perspective, or you can go all in and set yourself up with RLV the victim hud, no defense and then your in for whatever the person wearing the tracker gear wants. This gets especially interesting if the person is just going about their day . As a predator hud wearer you can tranquilise people to keep your name out of it, they still see you but have no idea who it is if that's your thing.

The experience is pretty diverse from what i've seen played out so far, from proper several hour long captures, to people who get collared, sold and not let go at all. - Course they can always run the normal SL viewer and break that later (out of RLV) but its an option for the hardcore. Seen plenty of non RLV viewers that run RLV as well catznip for instance.

Hope it helps, its been fun so far.

Last edited by Taren; 06-08-2012 at 09:23 PM.
Taren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 05:14 PM   #6
Subin

Subin has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Subin

do you have any recommendations (locations, rlv, huds, etc) if you want to play as the victim and want to just get taken up hard forcefully and let the rapist do as he pleases as he rapes you? Like no control over being raped
Old 06-11-2012, 05:32 PM   #7
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

Unless I'm missing something seems like SL is just like IM or IRC with an avatar. The avatar doesn't exactly "do" anything...you just type stuff...

And like someone else mentioned, it's a pain to get setup...
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 11:49 PM   #8
temira

temira has a maximum reputation! (1000+)temira has a maximum reputation! (1000+)temira has a maximum reputation! (1000+)temira has a maximum reputation! (1000+)temira has a maximum reputation! (1000+)temira has a maximum reputation! (1000+)temira has a maximum reputation! (1000+)temira has a maximum reputation! (1000+)temira has a maximum reputation! (1000+)temira has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No, it's quite different, Finman. You can build objects, design clothes and accessories, your avatar can move, walk, dance, and - yes - have sex. People design whole environments, including buildings, furnishings, landscapes and your can explore it with your avatar and interact with the people you come across. It's not like a text-only environment at all.

I can't forget what I don't even remember.
temira is offline   Reply With Quote