Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-17-2012, 11:15 AM   #1
bruisedporcelain

bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Smile Your deepest darkest rape fantasy?

I am going to be writing a rape fantasy and I was hoping to know about your deepest darkest rape desires?

1. Favourite rape scenario?
2. Deepest darkest rape fantasy?
3. Rapists:What do you like your victim to look like?
Victims: What do you like your attacker to look like?
4.Why do you like rape fantasy?
5. Friend,family member, co worker? Is there somebody special that you like to think about?
6. *Where *When *How?

I look forward to reading your response.
bruisedporcelain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 04:51 PM   #2
Subin

Subin has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Subin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruisedporcelain View Post
I am going to be writing a rape fantasy and I was hoping to know about your deepest darkest rape desires?

Victims: What do you like your attacker to look like?
5. Friend,family member, co worker? Is there somebody special that you like to think about?
6. *Where *When *How?

I look forward to reading your response.
Hmmm I'm more of "Shock and Awe rapist" as in I find pleasure in breaking the victim's spirit and traumatizing her.

1.) Somewhere casual like streets/alley/hallway/forest (lol)
2.) Hrm too many. Probably raping a friend in a dark alley and fucking her first time from behind, no foreplay, and up against a wall. Clamped mouth, and cumming inside to make sure she gets pregnant. If I feel like it, I'll let her crawl away after cumming (oh and I love to see cum streak down her thighs) and then I'll rape her anally after she puts on her clothes so I can tear if off again
3.) Either look like theyre coming back from yoga, coming back from athletic practice, coming back from a party, wearing short shorts and a shirt, or wearing Leggings and shirt or tank-top
4.)Because breaking defiant/arrogant/proud girls by violating them with my seed turns me on a lot. The fact that they will become pregnant w/my seed against their will brings me much pleasure as this is the most sacred part of a girl. I get really turned on when a girl being raped screams in anguish or cries in anguish when the rapist cums inside her and she feels the cum fill her. I also fantasize raping superheroines like supergirl in the past. Or Female protagonists (yuna of FF, Claire Redfield, Jill Valentine, Sakura of Naruto, etc) b/c they are defiant strong willed girls.
5.) Friend or celebrity hehe
6.) Eh described as above
Subin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 06:27 PM   #3
StalkHer
Privileged Member

StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to StalkHer

Been through the neighbor and sister-in-law fantasy. Now my attention is being drawn to the pastor at church. She is 5'5", medium build, dark shoulder length hair, maybe a 34B chest and has the cutest little nose. She has an almost pixie like look to her. I'm not a big fan of a southern drawl or accent, but she has just the slightest combination of Texas / Georgia accent.

I would love to tie her to her marriage bed and do nasty things to her for hours.
StalkHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 11:20 AM   #4
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

Nice. I've often had some nasty thoughts about taking a pastor's wife...but the pastor being a woman...even better!
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:48 AM   #5
Ambush-predator

Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)

I'm following a policewoman, watching her arse cheeks working, thinking what I'd like to do to her, getting excited because she's heading for a shady alley, some waste ground, a car park or whatever. Then she sees someone (male or female) breaking into a car or whatever. She pursues, catches the person and there's a fight. Finally policewoman comes out on top and is just about to cuff her captive when I creep up, thump her and we enjoy her together. Or she's rescuing someone from the river, gets her wet uniform plastered all over her tits, and grateful rescued person rapes her. Or a jogger with friend (sister): I grab her and subdue her, then her friend attempts a rescue and gets raped too for her pains. This isn't answering your questions one by one but I think it does answer several.
Ambush-predator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 06:36 PM   #6
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My darkest fantasy. Rape pregnant women.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:29 PM   #7
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throatdagger View Post
My darkest fantasy. Rape pregnant women.
Nice!
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:52 AM   #8
hnt6238

hnt6238 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to hnt6238
Default Getting one I know

1. The woman bound and gagged on a bed.
2. Anally raping a conservative, refined, middle aged woman.
3. 35 - 45, pantyhose, office woman type, classy, bitchy, stuck up.
4. For the intense sexual pleasure and total control.
5. Co-worker or friend to start, then DEFINITELY a family member.
6. Her home, after work, tied and bound and gagged, for several hours.
hnt6238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:57 AM   #9
hnt6238

hnt6238 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to hnt6238
Default Some ones I want

Terri, a brunette 40's I work with. Amanda, late 30's I work with. Patricia, 40's works at a local mall.

These are some I crave to do. I have pics in my albums under my profile. Very hot for them. I also hava a social group about them. All are welcome.
hnt6238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 02:07 AM   #10
bruisedporcelain

bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thank you all for your delicious answers, i will do my best to involve your ideas in my short story!
bruisedporcelain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 01:31 PM   #11
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

1. Kidnapping a victim and keeping her in a safe place like a cellar for a few months.

2. Being part of a gang, kidnapping a victim to a safe place and sharing her for months.

3. Hard to say, so long as they look pretty to me.

4. Because it's the fantasy that gets me hardest and horniest.

5. Not really, could be any or all of them, or anyone else.

6. As in 1 & 2.
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 02:00 PM   #12
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

1. Favourite rape scenario? - Home invasion where I surprise the mother, and perhaps her husband, daughter and son as they come home.

2. Deepest darkest rape fantasy? - I have my buddies with and we have the victims available in their house undisturbed for a day or two. Force some incest within the family - father/daughter or mother/son. I love the idea of the dad and mom forced to have sex with their kids in many ways.

3. Rapists:What do you like your victim to look like? They need to be attractive.

4.Why do you like rape fantasy? - The control aspect and in the case of forced incest knowing that the son and father may well have fantasized about their mother and daughter before and now are forced into their fantasy.

5. Friend,family member, co worker? Is there somebody special that you like to think about? I have a very hot niece that would be perfect along with her mom (my sister). Also, one of the neighbors wife and daughter would be the ideal victims.

6. *Where *When *How? I prefer in their own home, mom tied to her bed and the daughter tied to her bed. That way I control who can see what happening. Ideally this would be over a weekend where I am in their home on Friday preparing it for when they arrive after work and school. Maybe the son and daughter are their first and provide a bit of playtime before mom and dad get there.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 08:23 PM   #13
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Collecting my neice from boarding school and informing her that both her parents have died in a car crash. She's young, stupid, vulnerable, and in my care. Happy days! Oh, she's probably got dark hair, and small tits for an 18 year old, but let's not dwell on the details eh?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 10:03 PM   #14
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Oh, she's probably got dark hair, and small tits for an 18 year old, but let's not dwell on the details eh?
There are a lot of things I can think of to do with small tits. Not sure size would matter much. Just focuses my attention on a smaller area I guess.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:59 AM   #15
devilslittlesister

devilslittlesister has initial reputation

1. Favorite rape scenario? Break-in.
2. Deepest darkest rape fantasy? Getting raped by my cousin.
3. Victims: What do you like your attacker to look like? Rough, strong jaw, muscular, tall, intimidating
4.Why do you like rape fantasy? Always have. I was abused at a young age and brought up around this stuff like it was normal. Guess I just want to be wanted and forced to do bad things.
5. Friend,family member, co worker? My cousin.
6. *Where *When *How? My house. Late at night. We live together in my fantasy and he sees me in shorts and can't help himself. He takes me virginity in more ways than one and it's pretty brutal.
the wind is coming through can't get enough }
devilslittlesister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 07:49 PM   #16
clockz71

clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigal View Post
1. Kidnapping a victim and keeping her in a safe place like a cellar for a few months.

2. Being part of a gang, kidnapping a victim to a safe place and sharing her for months.

3. Hard to say, so long as they look pretty to me.

4. Because it's the fantasy that gets me hardest and horniest.

5. Not really, could be any or all of them, or anyone else.

6. As in 1 & 2.
I cannot agree with this post more!
Old 05-12-2012, 03:45 AM   #17
emma-s

emma-s Level 2 (200+)emma-s Level 2 (200+)emma-s Level 2 (200+)

I have two rape fantasies. The first is where I'm betrayed by someone I trust - a boyfriend, friend or even male relative - who gets me to turn up to their home where they and a bunch of their other male friends and they all take it in turns to use me, keeping me locked up there for days or even weeks.

My darker fantasy is being grabbed on the street, somewhere lonely, where I am raped and beaten. The real turn on is that I get pregnant from this attack...
emma-s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 06:47 AM   #18
JaniceJ
Privileged Member

JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My darkest fantasy has nothing to do with me as the victim. It has to do with me
assisting in the assault of say one of my sister-in-laws (or a co-worker).

I would hold an arm or leg and experience the futile attempt to fight free as each
man took his turn. I might also strap-on a rather nasty dildo and take a turn myself.
I can only guess that even through the rubber cock I would get some sort of feeling
how her body reacts to each penetrating thrust.

I would wear a mask so as to conceal my identity. And at the next family get together
or in the case of a co-worker, the next time I see her at work, I would have memories
of what had happened and the role I played.
JaniceJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 08:04 AM   #19
rasputin0853

rasputin0853 has initial reputation

1. Favourite rape scenario? Daddy decides to start using daughter / rapist attacks a girl in her home

2. Deepest darkest rape fantasy? Raping my young daughter (don't really have one, don't worry) possibly while drunk. Slowly breaking her spirit over a course of months, making her try more and more extreme kinds of sex, eventually sharing her with friends and even strangers. We have whole parties where we feed her drugs and gangbang her while we're on viagra all night. Some guys bring their daughter for similar treatment. I find a twisted dominatrix in her 30s who trains and tortures her for days while I watch. Maybe finally selling her ass to men on the internet.

3. Rapists:What do you like your victim to look like? Girlish, innocent, vulnerable, petite. Dressed in a classic (cliche, I know) schoolgirl outfit, some lingerie, or a little nightie. Any good looking girl will do, but big eyes, dark hair and pale skin are all preferred.

4.Why do you like rape fantasy? Dunno. Probably deeply psychologically fucked up, huh? Sense of power, the sheer perverseness of it.

5. Friend,family member, co worker? Is there somebody special that you like to think about? Not really. Used to imagine classmates.

6. *Where: I like both ends of the spectrum: a place where the girl felt was safe and secure, like her bedroom or classroom...OR taking her off to my secluded house with a well-outfitted dungeon in the basement.

*When: at night of course, unless she's just come home to school. Generally the less she expects it, the better. But if she thinks it might be coming...the anticipation can be hot too.

*How: Brutally, humiliating and painful to her mind, body and soul. I have to see tears. First some light torture to warm her up, spanking, some groping and fingering just to check her out thoroughly. Lube her well, knowing the stretching and hard pounding of her holes will be painful enough. Force her to suck my cock before moving on to her pussy, and then usually to her ass. I like to smile and mock her with false tenderness as she cries and screams and begs me to stop. I want her to be scarred forever, so I aim to make it as memorable as possible.

Here's my voice, a bit gentler than I like:
http://soundcloud.com/rasputin0853/rude-awakening

Last edited by rasputin0853; 05-12-2012 at 08:23 AM.
rasputin0853 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 09:44 PM   #20
Unblinking Eye

Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

^Dude, "PedoPerv", seriously...die in a fire.

Anywho...

One I keep coming back to:
- Break into the victim's apartment, wait for her to get home, ambush her and shock her with a stun gun.
- While she's down, cuff her hands behind her back and, using an extensive amount of duct tape, securely cover her mouth and eyes. Also, for a bonus touch, earplugs.
- Put her on her back, pull up her skirt, cut her panties off and fuck her. I don't expect this first one to take very long, just a quickie to dump some cum in her box and take the edge off for me.
- Flip her skirt back down, cuff her ankles together and use more duct tape to tape her knees together.
- Carry her into her bedroom and dump her on the bed. Leave the room, go make myself a sandwich and grab a drink.
- Sit down, eat my sandwich and watch her for awhile, being very quiet. Eventually, she figures I've left or decides it's safe to try to escape.
- Let her struggle for a few minutes and then walk over and pinch her nostrils shut. Watch her struggles increase as she desperately fights to breathe, not keeping it up any longer than a minute.
- Allow her to breathe again and, while she's recovering from that, turn her over onto her stomach, flip her skirt up again and start sodomizing her. At this point, I'd take my time, drawing it out and hurting her as much as possible.
- When I'm done, I'd drag her over near her front door, cut the tape around her knees and take out the earplugs. I'd then place a kitchen timer down beside her, set for an hour, and tell her it would be a very bad idea to attempt to leave or attract help before it goes off. Give her a slap on the ass and be on my way.

When I was in college, there was a young lady that I hung out with a lot; I was interested in her, but she friend-zoned me pretty quickly. I got over it and we were very close friends and confidants until each of us moved far away. Rape fantasy wasn't on my radar at all at the time but, looking back, there were so many instances where I could have had the opportunity to force myself on her. I like to think about those times, imagine that things had gone a little differently...and imagine her sobbing as I put my hand over her mouth and my cock in her pussy.

I'm not that picky, but ideally...
- Caucasian
- Short, preferably less than 5'6", and petite. I'm fairly big (220 lb) and tall (6'4") and I like the idea of having a victim that has little chance against me physically.
- Small-to-medium size breasts, a tight ass and nice legs.
- Short hair; collar-length at the longest. Of course, I wouldn't be above cutting a victim's hair shorter, if she's otherwise perfect.
- I prefer 'cute' over 'beautiful'. I'll take a girl-next-door type over a supermodel any day.

I'm something of a sadist and rape seems like one of the best ways to inflict pain on a woman. Frankly, my fantasies revolve more around light torture (breath control, whipping, stress positions, mild electric shock, humiliation, psychological torture, etc), with rape being just something else in the 'toolbox' of techniques to use.

Aside from my aforementioned college friend, not really. I have one co-worker who I'll think about occasionally if she's done something to piss me off that day, but she's not attractive enough for regular fantasies (*cough*butterface*cough*). Otherwise, it's just random victims.

6. *Where *When *How?

- Where - Either the victim's home or, if I feel like having a longer-term session, my place.
- When - Depends what's easiest to accomplish, taking into account my victim's routine and available opportunities to either attack or kidnap her.
- How - Well, see above for one possibility.
Unblinking Eye is offline   Reply With Quote