Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-25-2008, 11:53 AM   #1
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Some fun with the wife

I don't know if this really fits in here or not but I thought I'd share a bit of something that happened yesterday.

I'd been out of town for 4 days and was pretty horny. I'd been up at the lake on vacation. I had been spending quite a bit of time here in RB. So I was definitely ready for serious sex and she knew it as I was actually being pretty obnoxious about it until dinner was done and the table cleaned. Both of the kids were gone two - one is in college and the other on a trip. So I knew I'd be able to have a lot of fun.

I'm lucky as she likes being tied up tight on the bed. That lets me have all kinds of fantasies, some of which I've shared with her. My favorite fantasy, and one she knows of, is her being tied spread eagle to the bed with no possibility of moving. I then let 4 or 5 guys into the room and they have their way with her for a few hours. She knows that I'm pretty serious about this fantasy.

Unfortunately, finding the right guys to do this is a bit problematical - not too many guys are into that scenario. And for it to be a surprise, they'd be wary of a setup as getting prior permission would be an issue. It's not like they could introduce themselves to my wife when she's tied spread eagle on the bed, reading for fucking. Any way, for various reasons, it's not happened and probably never will.

I have been lucky enough to watch on several occasions when she fucks some other guy though. I highly recommend that as it is incredibly stimulation and makes for a lot of fun with a camera. The idea of a strangers dick in here really turns me on.

So, anyway, last night I proceeded to tie her up. I went all out and even used the thigh restraints so she was spread out as wide as possible. I started playing with her very nice tits and started fingering her pussy to get her just a little wet. I then took out one of the bigger vibrators, turned it on low, and slid it in her. I didn't want it to slide out so I tied in place. So far nothing we've not already done before.

This time I put a twist on it. I got off the bed and walked out of the bedroom. She asked me what the hell I was doing. I told her I was going outside for a quick smoke and she should just lay there and enjoy the vibrator. She was not happy about that I don't think. Anyway, instead of having a smoke (I don't smoke but we keep a pack around for an occasional light), I walked around to the front door and pushed the doorbell. Twice.

She heard me walk back into the house and asked what the hell I was doing. I ignored her and went to the front door and opened it loudly. She started crying out my name and she wasn't a happy camper. I opened the front door and started talking to my imaginary friends. I waited just a bit and started walking back to the bedroom, trying my best to make it sound like there were now other people in the house. I evidently succeeded because as I walked down the hallway I was told in no uncertain terms how she felt.

As I got back into bed with her she demanded to know what was going on. I told her. She was obviously relieved. I then asked her "what if I really had brought in a bunch of guys to fuck you. What would you have done? How would you react?"

Her response was pretty expected with one surprise tossed in. "I'd be really, really pissed at you. I mean really pissed. But I also knew for just a minute that if there were someone else in the house, I'm tied to the bed and there isn't much I can do to stop them from fucking me when I'm tied up like this." That is hardly consent but was an interesting response none the less.

I started kissing her and playing with her. I didn't bring up the subject again. But when I slid the vibrator out of her, her pussy was wetter than I've gotten her in a very long time. As I slid inside her she was soaking wet. I did my best to round robin her. Each time when I pulled out for a bit to rest I went down on her, licking and teasing her. Each time I tried doing things just a bit different. I sure was imagining a bunch of different guys doing their best to screw her brains out. Sometimes I let her orgasm and sometimes I didn't, stopping licking her just as she was about to cum. I could tell she was having some very intense orgasms just from how she was struggling against the restraints.

I didn't ask her, but just from the way she was acting I'm thinking she was imagining there really were a bunch of guys fucking her brains out. I'll have to ask her but maybe she was having a fantasy not a lot different than mine. We've been married for 20 years and I've never seen her react the way she did last night. She was so worn out she had to take some Advil afterwards and again this morning because she was so sore.

Hopefully you enjoyed me sharing this with you. I don't see a lot of posts like this so I'm not sure if I crossed any lines or not.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 01:52 PM   #2
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

I'm new so I wouldn't know, but wow, sounded like fun
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 03:06 PM   #3
Parisa2

Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

u have a good wife...I likely would've killed u as soon as I was untied.
Parisa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 03:31 PM   #4
mco
Privileged Member

mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parisa2 View Post
u have a good wife...I likely would've killed u as soon as I was untied.
Then you wouldn't have been untied.. ever.
mco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 01:05 AM   #5
Renegade
Banned

Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Bravo - she's lucky to have you.

I've done a number of "fake outs" like you described. Particularly when they are tied and blind folded, you'd be surprised how much fun you can have.

A splash of new cologne can go a long way...
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 01:40 AM   #6
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
Bravo - she's lucky to have you.

I've done a number of "fake outs" like you described. Particularly when they are tied and blind folded, you'd be surprised how much fun you can have.

A splash of new cologne can go a long way...
I agree. I am pretty damn lucky. I'm thinking a lot of gals would freak out if something like that happened to them.

But I never thought about a new cologne. Now that would have had her really wondering. That is something to put into my toolkit for next time as she would be totally off guard then. Talk about a complete surprise. Outstanding idea and I appreciate that one.

The "fake outs" as you call them can be a lot of fun. She doesn't go for blindfolds though. I'll have to work on that, but after last night, it might be a while before I try that. Things like this take time to work up to. We tried this a while ago and she wasn't that hot about it.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 01:13 PM   #7
nathan

nathan Level 1 (100+)nathan Level 1 (100+)

Great post, Justmetoo. I've done similar things with my gals, and it's also been very hot. I think it can allow some gals to enjoy fantasies they seldom allow themselves to think about.

Also, I think it's a perfectly appropriate post for the board.

Hot stuff.

nathan
Old 12-13-2009, 01:38 PM   #8
ninjaturtle69

ninjaturtle69 has initial reputation

this fantasy is great! Always is in my mind!
ninjaturtle69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 10:38 AM   #9
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thumbs up, very nice. I envy your wife

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote