Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-24-2013, 11:03 AM   #1
SandyM

SandyM has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to SandyM
Default RRR - realistic rape roleplay

hello everyone,

i have a roleplay request......but probably quite different than most others....because i am looking for total realism...and will play myself....not the perfect girl...with a perfect body. and i am really looking for a paragraph roleplayer......who loves to go into every detail and every aspect of the role

since i will be myself.....you need to know who i am *smiles*

name: Sandy
occupation: nurse (part time now because the children are still very young)
appearance: ~ 5' 4'' (165 cm)
~ athlectic build
~ long, blond hair
~ blue eyes
~ breasts 36 c, sagging quite a bit
~ legs long and shapely
~ bum firm and virgin
~ no scars, but two tiny stretch marks from her last pregnancy on bum
~ kind of pretty, though not a model type

my neighbours and friends would describe me as a friendly....outgoing person...who is a biddy too proper and blushes too easily as soon as someone mentions anything sexual

my patients and colleagues would say that i am competent and carring

my husband would probably complain about me being too conservative when it comes to nudity and sex (i like bulky sweaters/t-shirts, jeans and comfy shoes like sneakers)

so why am i here?

i was raped when i was 19. nobody (well, except those who were involved and my husband and therapists) know that i was raped....and weird as it sounds....that horrible experience stayed with me forever...and for all those years.....the fear....pain and absolute humiliation and degradation i had to go through....left some deep scars inside me....the major one is....that i no longer get sexually excited.....or wet

why don't i do this with my husband? he is a wonderful man and would never even consider roleplaying someone evil....so where does that leave me? right here i guess

what am i looking for?

that's pretty easy.....after years and years of therapy....group therapy and what ever i could think off to heal inside....i read an article saying that a similar experience might shock me out of it....and let me go back to the person i was before the rape. now....i'm not stupid enough to risk this r/t....so i thought....maybe a roleplay will have the same effect if it is just realistic enough

what am i looking for in a rp partner?

you should be cruel and like to humiliate and hurt me in any possible way

you have to be intelligent and enjoy the fact that i hate and fear every second

you should be able to manipulate me and get into my mind

you have to love the fact that i will stay completely dry and feel only pain when you rape me

you should see me as property.....not a human being

who am i:

i'm a conservative woman......some would even say i am prudish. i believe that no one should see me naked but my husband....and like to wear casula....bulky clothes

well there are always a few things for my kidnapper/rapist to do with me ... objectify me is great, dehumanizing me is always a major factor, but i have a request about humiliation. the usual name calling and general "you are ugly" statements are really boring, and calling (i. e.) my legs fat and stumpy is just silly because i know they are not. so, humiliation, yes, but intelligent. it should really hurt, because i know that it is true. making me go out in public without a bra is humiliating, because my breasts do bounce a lot and people will stare, and some will comment. well, you probably know exactly what i mean.

and to humiliate me, there are a few things that you can use. i blush easy, which i really hate, and when i realize i am blushing again, i blush even deeper and start to stutter.

another thing a kidnapper/rapist will eventually find out about me is that my breasts never completely stopped producing milk. ever since my first pregnancy they keep a small depot that keeps refilling. when i'm not pregnant or breast feeding, it isn't really that much, but you would get about four ounces out anytime. i guess if i would be milked regularly, they will produce more again.

oh yes, i don't like my feet much, and my toes are kinda fat, but my legs i do like.

the only other embarrassing thing i can think of right now is that i try to avoid arguments, even if that means i have to back down when i know i am right (that doesn't happen at work, but pretty much everywhere else).

hmmm, oh, well, i do look down a lot, at least that is what my husband says. he calls it my "something really interesting on my feet" look.

i don't know if it helps, but while listing all those lil' thingies, i blushed pretty bad again.

so what do i like about myself ... my legs, as i said before, and my hands too.
other than that, hmmm, my eyes are kinda big, so it depends on who likes that, like my husband, who calls them doe eyes, or doesn't like that, like an ex bf who called them cow eyes

when we will come to the point were you need to know more details about my body...i am willing in the interest of realism.....to share a few nude pictures my husband made *blushing again, dammit*

possible scenario:

an angry intern.....whom i got in trouble when he prescribed a wrong medication....and wants revenge

the new therapist....who is suppose to help me get over my rape experience.....suggests hypnosis...but instead of treating me....and makes me strip naked as soon as i am under....and takes photos to blackmail me

a neighbor...who's girlfriend was a good friend of mine...while he and i never got along too well....blames me when she leaves him. when he sees my husband and the children leaving for our cottage....and i have to stay home because of work....he sees his chance for revenge

as you can see....i am looking for characters who already know me....to make this very personal....and because you are suppossed to know me....i am willing to answer all your questions

this roleplay should be written via email....all questions and out of character talk should be on YIM

if you are interested....and willing to do more than just a one- or two liner....but real intense paragraph roleplay.....contact me please.....

sandymcandrews@yahoo.com (same id on the messenger)

Sandy
SandyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 04:26 AM   #2
StalkHer
Privileged Member

StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to StalkHer

I have sent you a friend request on Yahoo IM. StalkHer998.
StalkHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 10:58 AM   #3
rasikaraja

rasikaraja has initial reputation

call me i fulfil ur desires
my yahoo id srikrishna303
rasikaraja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 11:31 AM   #4
SandyM

SandyM has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to SandyM

hello everyone *smiles and waves*.....i'm still looking for role play