Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-23-2015, 09:29 PM   #1
nhawk627

nhawk627 has initial reputation
Default Neverending Vacation

This is my first story, I welcome any and all constructive criticism both positive and negative. The Title is lame, I know, I hope you all enjoy the story more than the title.

___

Gayle leaned back on her elbows and closed her eyes as she turned her fact towards the sun. It felt so good to lay out on the beach and just enjoy the warmth of the bright Caribbean sun. The 19 year old blonde was so happy that she and her two friends had managed to scrape together the money necessary to take this trip over winter break from school. It was all of their first trip away on their own and despite the disapproving clucks of their overprotective parents they'd all elected to take a trip down to the islands.

“Mmmmm this feels so nice” she thought, laying out in her purple bikini feeling the sun on her toned, cheerleader body. “Just make sure I don't burn, I want tan, not red.” She laughed to herself. Slightly pale she'd always had a bit of a problem tanning and had to be a little careful out in the sun. She didn't have it as bad as Maria though. Her copper-haired friend was very pale and basically couldn't tan, having to use nearly a bottle of sunscreen just to avoid burning red.

Maria was out talking to the third member of the group, Ellen. Ellen could at least tan and thoroughly enjoyed teasing Gayle and Maria about their difficulties. Both of the girls were drawing some looks from the men walking by, Maria for her long copper hair and athletic lean legs. Ellen for the 34D breasts that rose and fell in her swimsuit, looking even bigger on her 5'1” short frame. She often complained about how her back hurt from them. As Gayle laid out in the sun the two came back over.

“Hey Gayle, we should probably head back to the hotel and pick out our outfits for the night.” Ellen smiled down at her, blocking the sun. Gayle looked up at her over her sunglasses, sighing.

“Alright, I guess I really shouldn't lay out here too much longer.”

Maria bit her lip. “Are we really sure this is a good idea? I mean we don't know anything about this place.”

Gayle shrugged. “If it's lame, we can leave. If we feel uncomfortable, same thing.”

Ellen laughed. “Yeah, I mean it's a club throwing a party, you saw the flyer. It's not like it's in some run down slum. It's just down the road from the hotel. We'll stick together, like Gayle said, if it doesn't seem right, we'll head out. No big deal.”

Maria sighed. “I guess you're right. I mean the worst that can happen is we don't have a good time or we have to leave cause some drunk asshole won't leave one or more of us alone.”

Gayle picked herself up off the beach-towel and folded it up. The three of them walking back to their hotel to get ready.

Walking into the club that night the girls certainly had done their best to dress to impress.

Gayle wore a white tank top underneath a thing pink sweater that she zipped up halfway to just below her 36C breasts. It was a “conservative” look but one that highlighted her figure. Below she wore a black pleated skirt that came a few inches below her legs, showing off her toned, athletic thighs made firm from years of cheerleading and tennis. Underneath she wore a black thong and bra combo and finished with a set of thigh high black boots. Her natural dirty blonde hair flowed loose down halfway down her back.

Ellen wore a tight fitting white t-shirt, she hadn't meant for it to be quite so tight, but finding shirts that both fit her height AND her bust either went she was wearing something way too long or way too tight. Underneath she more a lacey white bra. Below the shirt was a tight fitting denim shirt and a white thong. Finally a pair of four inch heels. Like Gayle, Ellen had left her shoulder length blonde hair loose, framing her face.

Maria had chosen a spaghetti strap top that showed off a decent amount of her shapely 32C chest. It was black but with large white polka-dots below which was a strip of pink almost like a belt. She also wore a lacey, loose black skirt that showed off a good amount of thigh and a pair of black heels. Beneath she wore a strapless black bra and lace panties combo. Her copper hair hung loose to just below her shoulders.

The three 19 year old American girls certainly turned a few heads in the club and had no problem securing themselves a few drinks, always careful to see them prepared. They spent a couple of hours chatting and occasionally dancing with a steady stream of admirers of all types. A few times they went out to the dance floor but always made sure to stay within eye shot of each other even as they all grew a little buzzed.

From the side Tyrone watched the three enjoying themselves. He smiled too himself watching for the sign that the club owners “special” mix would kick in. Tyrone had eyed these three the moment they walked in and let Mike, the owner, know to be sure to make their drinks with the pre-drugged booze he kept hidden. These three had been super careful, never taking a drink they didn't see made. They had no clue Mike kept a set of booze with the drugs already in it. As he watched he saw the telltale signs that they were feeling it and decided to make his move. Looking up he signaled to his two friends, Randall and Bill to join him. The three large black men approached the group of girls.

Gayle turned as three huge black men approached their little group, smiling at them. One of the men looked right at her and stuck out his hand, his voice deep and booming. “Hi there, I'm Tyrone. How are you enjoying the party?”

Gayle giggled, her head a little foggy. “Oh, it's been a lot of fun!” She cheered smiling up with her bright blue eyes. Even at her 5'7” height this guy towered over her. From the corner of her eye she noticed Tyrone's two friends began talking to Ellen and Maria.

“I'm glad to hear it. So what brings you down to the island?”

Gayle made sure she could keep an eye on her friends before flickering her eyes back to Tyrone. “Oh, we just decided to take a trip over winter break from college ya know?”

“Ah, American then.”

“Yeah, it's like our first trip away on our own so we wanted to make it memorable.”

Tyrone smiled to himself nodding his head. “Oh it's going to be memorable alright.” He thought as he made small talk with the blonde. The drugs were working quite well, this girl was giving up way more information than she normally would. Her name, age, where the group of them were from, the fact that the three of them were there alone with no one to worry if they weren't seen for awhile. As he chatted, or more let her babble in her booze and drugged haze, he manipulated her position moving her so that he was between her and the other two pairs. Bill and Randall were working the same game on the other two, chatting them up, letting the booze and drugs take their full effect. Eventually he heard Randall and Bill move off in separate directions, taking their marks with them off to separate smaller dancing rooms. Tyrone grinned inwardly to himself. Time for the next step.

“So Gayle, how about you show me what sorta moves you got out there.”

The blonde grinned stupidly, clearly buzzed. “I don't know. Hee hee, I'm not much of a dancer and I'm supposed to stay with Maria and Ellen...Hey? Where are they?”

Tyrone chuckled. “Oh, damn. Sorry, I didn't see them leave. I'm sure they'll be back soon. Probably just went to the bathroom or something. Bill and Randall took off a little while ago they probably just didn't want to interrupt us.”

Something about that didn't seem right to Gayle. She thought they agreed to stick together. “But I guess as long as they're still with each other it's not a BIG deal.” She felt flattered that of the three of them, she'd been the one to hold the attention of one of the guys while Ellen and Maria had apparently struck out with the others.

“Alright, we can dance for a little bit, but then I should go find them.”

“Sounds like a plan!” Tyrone said as he pulled her towards the crowded dance floor. Out there he spun her around, facing away from him and ran his hands down to her hips, holding them as he let her rock herself to the music. His eyes slide down to her round bubble butt, enjoying the view of it sway in front of him. After a few minutes of dancing he felt the phone is his pocket buzz with a text from Mike, the club owner. He glanced at it.

“Room's all yours, remember where the cameras are, make sure the show is good. Randall and Bill are already working on there's.”

Tyrone spun the blonde around to face him and the two danced for several more minutes. Gayle's eyes glazed a little, the heat of the dance floor going to her head and it started to spin. Her mind grew more foggy and she stumbled. She felt Tyrone catch her arm.

“Whoa! You ok there baby girl?”

“Y...yeah. Just feeling a little lightheaded. I think it's the heat in here maybe...”

“Yeah it is kinda warm. Tell ya what, why don't ya come with me and we can get you some place with a little more air. Should help ya feel better.”

Gayle swallowed hard trying to steady herself. She put her hand to Tyrone's stomach, feeling the chiseled ab muscles. “Yeah, I probably should get out of here for a little while.” She stumbled a little as she felt Tyrone pull her from the floor, heading towards the back rooms of the club. Gayle was only dimly aware of the room's they passed, her head foggy unable to take in what was going on around her.

Tyrone's head was completely clear as he led the blonde girl through the back part of the club, away from the crowds and the noise, to an area where they wouldn't be disturbed or heard. The same halls through which Bill and Randall had led her two friends a little while before. As he walked he could hear the unmistakable sounds of them working them from rooms up ahead and his pace quickened so that he could get a look at things before taking the blonde into her room.

As he came to the first room he saw the short one with the big tits, Ellen. Randall had picked her out and as Tyrone came up to the door he made sure to maneuver the blonde so she wouldn't see. She might be out of it but the site would probably shock her back to lucidity and cause all kinds of problems.

Ellen was on the floor on her knees, her white t-shirt tossed to the far corner of the room with her bra sitting on top of it. Her head was pressed down onto the floor, Randall's black hand tangled in her blonde hair holding it on the ground. Her blue eyes were wide and wild with fear and she screamed through the thong shoved into her mouth. Her denim skirt was still on put pushed up to her hips exposing the round curve of her full ass. Randall's other hand pinned her arms behind her at the small of her back her finger flailing and wrists twisting in his iron, vicious grip.

Ellen's screams were punctuated with each vicious thrust Randall took into her wet cunt. He drew his hips back exposing a slick, veiny, 11 inch black dick, out all the way to the tip and RAMMED full force and length back into the short girl a shriek, muffled by the thong, filling the room. He snarled as he watched her ass jiggle and bounce with each thrust her entire body lurching forward. “That's it big tits! Open up for that nigger dick. Take...EVERY...FUCKING...INCH.” He snarled as he plowed into the helpless white girl under him claiming her body holding her helpless under him. He looked up and winked as he saw Tyrone lead the other blonde past the room, looking in briefly to watch the show before quickly moving on to avoid tipping the other one off.

He leaned down to the girl under him and growled into her ear. “Looks like T is about to get to work on your leggy friend. Gonna have a go at her myself later when I'm done with you.” Under him he felt the girl shudder as he bottomed out balls deep in her again hearing a low groan escape her gag.

Tyrone grinned as he passed the room, taking a quick look as Randall dominated Ellen. He knew how rough Randall could be and figured she was in for quite a time with him. Moving down the hall he passed another room, glancing in he saw Bill with the redhead, Maria.

Maria was laying on her back on a couch her eyes staring up into the eyes of the merciless black man above her. Her feet were waving in the air, sticking out from either side of his hips as he pumped viciously fast in and out of her wet pussy. One of his hands covered her mouth, stifling her screams the other pawing and squeezing her soft bouncing tits, her arms pinned at the sides by the straps of her top after he pulled them down to expose her chest. She felt the fabric of her panties rub against her pussy as his cock pushed it aside pounding in and out of her cunt the sound of his hips smacking against her filling the room. Bill leered down at her as he fucked, enjoying the look of overwhelmed fear in her eyes her body bouncing under him his balls smacking off her.

Tyrone, unable to see much more than Maria's waving feet and Bill's thrusting ass moved quickly on past this second room. “Redhead is getting it full force” he grinned as he briefly got a glimpse of Bill's footlong cock pistoning in and out of her pale pussy her soft ass bouncing on the couch as he fucked her down into it. As he moved down the hall Mike passed by heading in the other direction nodding a knowing smile to Tyrone as he walked into the room with Randall and Ellen.

Tyrone briefly heard Ellen's voice, a shrieking, gasping whine “Oh god, please help thank God...” before the door to the room closed. As Tyrone pushed Gayle into the last room in the hallway his phone buzzed with a text from Mike. The attached picture showed Ellen her eyes staring up, lips straining around Mike's massive black dick as it pushed into her throat, she was now on all fours and the long shot showed Randall's hips crushed against her full ass, each black hand gripping a round white asscheeks for leverage. The text said “Now the party really starts.”

--End of Part 1--

As I said, I welcome any and all constructive thoughts, including where you might like to see things go from here. Obviously there is more to tell.
nhawk627 is offline   Reply With Quote