Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2013, 03:57 PM   #1
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Sleepers (A Jill Valentine fanfic)

(I have started this tale at the request of Dark Stalker. I hope you enjoy it bud. I want some really good art for this like the rest of the stuff you put out.)

The Sleepers

Chapter 1

Jill felt sick, really sick; she knew that Umbrella Corps was bad news, but their newest project was an abomination. A special neural interface that would allow a computer to animate a body, long after the subject was dead. However, the illegal part was that the chip could control living beings; subconsciously allowing Wesker and his ilk complete control over a subject. even when they‘re awake. The worst thing is that he had been using it on coma paitents. Making them soldiers or worse, for the ladies, breeders. Jill shivered at the thought of being violated by Wesker's biological experiments and not even being aware of it. It was the worst kind of rape in her mind, the victim being assaulted continuously and never even being aware of it. She typed as quickly as possible and put in her flash drive.

She suddenly started to feel dizzy. She stopped typing and felt her legs go out from under her. Gas, she thought to herself, odourless and colourless. She covered her nose and mouth and started to run for the vent, when the door flew open. “Ah, Miss Valentine, so good of you to show.” She recognized that voice; it was the very embodiment of evil, given mortal form.

“Wesker,” She hissed.

“The one and only. Did you find it interesting? A whole army of literal sleeper agents. Since you are so curious about what we are doing here, let‘s offer you the full breeding pen tour." Jill braced herself as five men growled and came charging at her. She tried to reach for her gun but the gas had dulled her reflexes. She was shoulder-checked and went crashing to the floor. She felt a hand tearing at her shirt; another one going after her pants.

"I suggest you start rubbing between your legs," Jill looked at Wesker. "They'll back off if you show that you are getting wet for them. Otherwise, they'll probably rip you to shreds." Wesker looked at Jill, a perverse look in his eyes.

Desperately, Jill back-pedalled away from the men; a second glance showing her the blank stares. She put her hand between her legs, causing them to stop. The sleepers watched as Jill rubbed between her legs; they did indeed seem captivated by her gyrating hip motions. She looked around while trying to keep them at bay. She reached for her gun with her other hand. "Interesting, Miss Valentine. Do you really intend on shooting innocents, for the sake of your dignity?" Wesker asked.

Wesker snapped his fingers; whatever strange power Jill had as she rubbed herself wore off and now they were swarming over her. Before she could react, she felt her legs hoisted over her head. She felt pinches as the horde grabbed at her; she found herself scooped up and bare assed before she hit the floor. She saw the inhuman lust in each of their eyes. “No, get the fuck away from me!” She heard another snap of his fingers.

“Hold her,” She felt herself forced on her knees. She looked up, Wesker was holding a syringe. “Now this is filled with nanobots that I use to control them. It will be interesting to see what they can do with a conscious subject.” Jill tried to struggle but the sleepers’ grips were too strong. She felt the needle go into her shoulder. “Now Jill, will you comply with my orders? Because if you don’t,” A searing pain filled Jill’s entire body; she spasmed as her muscles all seem to be burning with pain. “I trust I made my point.”

"Damn you, Wesker!" Jill screamed in pain. As they gathered around her, she saw that all their dicks were larger than average. The drug also seemed to act like a sexual stimulant, causing huge erections.

"I've heard that woman are never the same after they've been bred. So lets start, shall we.” She could feel hands grasping at her breasts. "I can even make you crave them if you like, to make things easier for you."

"Fuck you, you sick fuck!" Another jolt, but of higher intensity caused her to scream, only to have it cut off by one of their tongues being shoved in her mouth. She felt the mouth pulled away and something else shoved in it. Whatever it was, it was huge and filling her entire mouth. The cock thrust back and forth within her mouth. She bit down on it; enjoying the feral scream that filled the room, as the Sleeper pulled back. A smug smile crossed Jill's lips, until an intense shock went through her.

"Now Jill, play nice with my men."

"Go to hell!" Jill growled.

Wesker sighed and pushed a button. Jill looked at the gun from the corner of her eye. Damn you Wesker. She thought. He was right, these men were innocent; unaware of what was even happening, she couldn't shoot them.

"That's better Jill; lets set the nanobots to make you even more docile." Jill felt her head going a little numb as she tried to resist. "Now, spread your legs so they can get a taste." Tears flowed down her face, as her legs spread themselves wide open. Her mouth was suddenly freed from the massive cock as its owner started sniffing the air before going down on her pussy.

"I think a slight demonstration of the nano bots is in order." Wesker picked up a device, smiling maliciously. "Keep those legs spread, you're going to let one of them breed you." Her legs stayed open, despite her furious efforts to clamp them shut. "That's right."

"No!" Jill screamed. One of the Sleepers had already angled himself between her legs; pushing hard into her. She could feel her flak jacket being struggled with as her breasts were pawed at.

"Jill, you want to suck one of them." Wesker crooned. Her body betrayed her as she reached for one of the exposed cocks, gently pulling it to her lips. "That cock is the sweetest thing you've ever tasted."

The message was transmitted to Jill's brain. She tried to resist; she didn't was to think that, but as her lips wrapped around the engorged head she felt an incredible surge of pleasure. It was the most delicious thing she ever tasted. She was serving two at once and they were getting her hot. She ground against the cock inside her and sucked the others for a minute longer when Wesker turned off the device. Jill stopped, horrified at the recollection of the lust she felt for the mindless souls fucking her.

Wesker explained. "You see, Jill? I can control your every thought and feeling. I can alter your personality completely if I wanted to.”

A choked sob was Jill's only reply. She struggled futilely; the warm zombies continued to violate her. It was bad enough having her body raped, but her mind as well; she couldn't handle the idea. Finally, she just gave up and lay silent for the time being; there wasn't much she could do anyway, the Sleepers were just too strong.

Wesker wasn't finished with her; she would make an excellent breeder once she was broken in a bit. She was too will-full, but he had a plan to fix that. By the time he was done with her, she would be a willing breeder. The best part being that she wouldn’t do it because she wanted to, no, she would do it because she would feel that’s all that she’s good for. He smiled, thinking of it.

He pushed a button on his watch and his Sleepers stopped, a steady stream of cum flew from each cock inside and surrounding Jill. Wesker already planned something for Jill. A very realistic simulation. He decided the perfect way to begin to break Jill was to place her in a simulation where her failure caused others to suffer. It would include her friends and be because of her own shameful behaviour.

Jill felt light-headed and kind of strange, like she had forgotten something important. She decided to worry about it later as she sat on the train. She remembered now, she’d been assigned a simple arrest of a subway groper.

"Actually, maybe it would be more fun to change her memories a bit." Wesker mused, fiddling with the controls.

Jill suddenly found herself remembering when she was nineteen. She was young and on her way to hang out with her boyfriend.Why did I think I was a cop? Jill thought, bemused. Wesker watched the monitor slowly changing Jill's memories of her own past. No, this isn't right. Jill thought to herself. I wasn't dating when I was nineteen.

Her nipples were sore. "Damn should never have got them pierced, when did I? This isn't making any sense." She muttered. When she looked up, she found herself in front of her boyfriend’s place. She shook her head, puzzling over how she got there. Wesker grinned as he adjusted Jill's I.Q. Her subconcious was trying to warn her something was wrong.

She knocked at the door and to her surprise, her boss answered. "You're late. I had to set up the display for you."

Set up? Older Jill wondered.

"Sorry Miss Stern," Jill replied. "I wasn't aware that I had an appointment at my boyfriend's house." Younger Jill hated disappointing her boss, mostly because her boss would then insult her; which had a strange effect on her. She blushed as her pussy started to get moist, anticipating the barrage of insults her boss was going to attack her with. When she walked into the apartment, she was surprised to see his friend was also there.

"No, this isn't right." She murmured, stepping back to give herself some time to work out what was making her so uneasy. It came to her, suddenly. "This is a lie, it's not real!" She blurted out.

She felt a cold, leathery hand clamp onto her shoulder; she turned to see a shadowy, black monstrosity. It was about ten feet tall; a lumbering mass of demon but what made her shudder was its penis, or more accurately its peni. The creature had a massive organ between its legs, but it also had one for a tail and a thinner third one growing out of its shoulder. It held her in its tight grip, forcing her to watch the tableau of re-written memories that was happening before her.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brainwash, gang rape, jill valentine