Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-20-2008, 11:20 PM   #1
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Taking advantage of her good looks (SO and Intheshadows)

"I'm sorry you had to wait for the rent again. I know you've already been so kind to me, it won't happen again. Thanks for your understanding Mrs Hughs", I smile at my sweet little old landlady as we stand in the kitchen of my tiny apartment. "Mandy, you're a wonderful girl. So much potential. You've got to break out of your shell. Take some risks. Meet new people. It's a big city! Lots more out there for a pretty girl like you beyond this little hovel. You deserve more for yourself, dear. I believe in you and I'll be here for you," she replies as she takes a quick hug from me and hobbles out the door on her cane. "Thanks again Mrs Hughs, I appreciate all your kindness," I answer with a genuine, warm, smile as I close the door behind her.

I sit on my lumpy bed and listen to the radio playing, looking through the news paper at the ads for part time night work .My stomach turns from hunger. I walk over to the fridge and swing open the door and look upon the empty racks. Dinner out on the town tonight, I giggle to myself as I fish through my purse and scrounge up just enough money for the subway and a small bite to eat. It's getting dark. I wish I didn't have to go out alone.

My mind flashes back to my hometown. I never remember feeling so vulnerable there. That's mostly why I keep to myself sinced I moved to this city . Twenty eight years old, I had lived with my parents until last year when they retired and I was pushed from the nest. I moved here with a boyfriend but we broke up within a month. Now, single, and making barely more than minimum wage working as a secretary for a used car dealership, I struggle uncertainly for my independece.

Wish I could call Cathy or Paula, two good friends who I have come to know through work, but they're both married with children, always on the go, and in bed even on the weekends by 9pm. Which is also why we don't spend so much together outside of work.

I slip into a pair of sandals and pull my long dark hair up into a ponytail. I look in the mirror sighing, my tight t-shirt and short shorts make me look like a sloppy teenager I think to myself disapprovingly. I see little circles around my eyes. I look tired. I want to put on some makeup but it's 10:30pm on a friday night, I don't want to look as if I'm wondering the city trying to attract men's attention.

I decide to change into some loose fitting sweatpants and sneakers leaving the tshirt on. As I'm clicking off the kitchen lights my eyes catch the flash of a steak knife in the sink. With next week's paycheck I'm going to buy myself a pocket knife and some pepper spray, I think as I'm locking the door behind me. But tonight, there will be a lot of people out and there's safety in numbers... and besides it's not like I'm going to be walking through alleyways wearing a short skirt and heels... No big deal. I convince myself as I walk into the busy street and head for the subway station.
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 12:39 AM   #2
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

As I walked through the doors I immediatly noticed that the subway car was almost empty. There was an old couple towards the front, a middle age old drunk barely able to stand, a small group of college age girls chating, and one young lady dressed some loose sweatpants and a t-shirt. She caught my attention; she was very pretty, around 26 or 27 years old, and had this sad deppressed look about her.

As I walked up next to her she hardly even notice me and had her eyes looking down at the floor. I said, "Excuse miss, I was wondering if you could help me with some directions. These subway lines are quite confusing and I'm trying to find my way back to my hotel on East 3rd street."
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 04:10 PM   #3
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sitting on the train, staring off, thinking about what I might be able to buy with what little money I have. Maybe just enough for a sandwhich, even though I feel like I could eat a five course meal... until my thoughts are interrupted. I see a man standing next to me asking for directions. "East 3rd street..." I hear him say. Another lost tourist, I think to myself.

"Sure I can help you with directions. It can be really confusing. Took me a while to find my way around when I first moved here," I say in a confident manner, feeling proud of the fact that I've become a seasoned subway traveler. I stand up and turn around, facing the wall behind my seat, and point to a little faded map as I begin to explain the route he should follow. "Ok," I smile, "here's where we are...get on the blue line and..."
Old 07-21-2008, 07:24 PM   #4
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

As I watch her turn around and point at the map and start jabbering some directions my focus is completely on her ass. She has quite the fine body and if given the opportunity I would know just what to do with it. After she finishes giving me the directions. I smile and say, "Thanks, I appreciate the help. It's great to see a smiling face willing to help an out of towner." I hand her a business card with my cell phone, the cards lists me as director of talent for a large advertising agency. I add, "My name is Kevin Fisher and if you ever think about doing some modeling give me a call I may be able to help land you a job. You have that unique look that we're always looking for."
Old 07-21-2008, 08:05 PM   #5
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

"You're welcome, Kevin" I say as I take the card from his hand with a shy smile. "Did you say a job?", I ask straightening my posture. "An advertising company? Commericals and catalogues, things like that?" I ask curiously, my eyebrows furrowed as I read over the card. "You know how hard it's been trying to find a second job? I would jump at the chance... But... I thought you were... a tourist? Where are you from? And... you really think I could... model?", I question, looking up at him, my blue eyes scanning him head to toe while my hands fiddle with the business card.
Old 07-21-2008, 11:36 PM   #6
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I smiled back at her, inside I was incredibly excited as she took the hook, but I remained calm. I said, "Wow, lots of questions. I never said I was a tourist, our main office is in LA, I'm here on business to evaluate prospective talent and to conduct a few photo shoots. What did you say your name was?"
Old 07-22-2008, 03:43 PM   #7
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

In the back of my mind I hear my friend Cathy, warning me about city-men. I always assure her that "I'm not that naive" but she insists that I'm still a small-town girl and always makes me promise to be careful.

Convinced by his confident demeanor and his very official looking business card I think to myself excitedly, this guy's a photographer for an advertising company AND he's from LA! This is a chance I don't want to pass up.

"Mandy. Sorry, Kevin. My name's Mandy. And I'm sorry I mistook you for a tourist, there's so many in the city..."
Old 07-22-2008, 10:12 PM   #8
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Just as Mandy finished speaking the train came to a stop and the doors were about to open. I put out my hand to shake and said, "Thanks for the directions Mandy, I guess this is my stop, remember give me a call if your interested in doing some modeling."
Old 07-23-2008, 04:11 PM   #9
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

I stand at the pay phone across the street from my apartment, my hands shaking a little. I'd rehearsed what I was going to say, determined to appear confident, but I still feel nervous as I dial the numbers off the business card.

"Hello, my name's Mandy Gibson. I'm calling to speak with Mr. Fisher. Is he available?" I politely ask the man who answers.
Old 07-23-2008, 09:10 PM   #10
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

The second I heard her voice I knew my prediction was correct Mandy was going to fall into my little trap. I answered, "Hello Mandy, this is Kevin and I'm so glad that you called. I was hoping that you'd consider my offer and call me before I had to head back to LA. I have one more photo shoot on Saturday before I have to catch a plane."
Old 07-24-2008, 05:14 PM   #11
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

As I continue, I think about what I should wear, "that's terrific! I really appreciate you giving me this opportunity, Kevin"
Old 07-24-2008, 06:59 PM   #12
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

"No problem Mandy, this is going to be a great opportunity for both us. I want you to come over a couple of hours before the shoot so I can give you some quick pointers and instructions. The other girls are professionals so I don't want you feeling too out of place. Please where a Black skirt and white blouse and fix up your hair. We will have some other clothes for you to change into if your initial shots go well." I finished the conversation by giving her the address of the hotel suite that I aranged earlier. Saturday couldn't come fast enough.
Old 07-25-2008, 04:40 PM   #13
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

Saturday morning, I spend hours getting myself ready, making sure that my clothes and make-up and hair are perfect. I wish I had the money to buy something new. The only white blouse I own is a bit too snug and a bit too lowcut. But I decide that it will be fine paired with the modest black skirt I'm wearing that comes down to the bottom of my knees and the black pumps which I think add a bit of sophistication.

I borrow some money from Mrs. Hughs and take a taxi which brings me to arrive at the hotel a bit early. Standing in the lobby, I start to feel a bit self conscious. I feel the unnerving stare of eyes on me, timidly I retreat to the corner of the room and sit on the soft plush couch, my eyes on the floor, waiting for Kevin to come down and meet me.
Old 07-25-2008, 06:47 PM   #14
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I came down to the lobby to Mandy and found her sitting on the couch shyly. I wondered to myself how much experience she had with me. She looked fabulous and I was eager to get things started. I walked up and smiled and said, "Hello Mandy, you look fantastic! I'm eager to get started so we have some time before the crew gets here." I reached out my hand to help her up and we proceeded up to the suite.
Old 07-25-2008, 08:06 PM   #15
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

Kevin greets me with a friendly, casual demeanor, easing my self consciousness, making me feel like I belong here. "Great! I'm ready to work", I reply with renewed confidence until I hear him say "before the crew gets here" and it makes me even more excited and nervous. This is really happening, I'm actually going to be a model, I think as I follow his lead to the room.
Old 07-25-2008, 10:00 PM   #16
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I unlock the door to the large suite on the top floor and let Mandy into the room. The camera was set up on a tri-pod near the bed along with some extra lighting equipment. I said, "Mandy, I'd like for you to lie on the bed and give me some naughty girl looks. Feel free to move around as you'd like and try to let yourself go. I'll give you some directions from time to time. Please don't be bashful your a professional model and I want you to act like one."
Old 07-26-2008, 02:50 PM   #17
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

I'm impressed by the size of the suite, the lighting and the camera set up and how it all looks so very professional. I take a deep breath and place my purse on the end table. I gracefully sit on the edge of the bed as he tells me to begin posing, dismissing the instruction to lay down. Naughty girl looks I think to myself, trying my hardest to not appear as awkward as I feel, titling my face downward, pouting my lips, flipping my long black hair around like I'd seen models do on shampoo commercials.
Old 07-26-2008, 03:30 PM   #18
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I begin to take some pictures but I have a look of displeasure on my face. I say, "Mandy, that's just not going to work. Lay down on the bed and try to look a little slutty. I've got an idea that will help." I walk over to Mandy and touch the top of her blouse and unbotton the top two buttons and say, "That's much better, lets continue."
Old 07-26-2008, 04:34 PM   #19
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

"Um.. ahhh.." is my response as I'm comprehending what he said "lay down on the bed and look a little slutty", until he approaches me matter of factly and brazenly unbottons several more buttons on my blouse. "I think... sophisticated....the look.. that I think ... catalougue pictures... and..", my eyes straying from the focus of the camera and away from his gaze, doing all I can to overlook the white lacy fabric of my bra now exposed. With a sheepish look on my face, I sit on the edge of the bed and cross my legs. "...Victoria Ssecret... that kind of modeling... isn't for me.... " I ramble reluctantly needing to express my limits, but not wanting to ruin my chances of success.
Old 07-26-2008, 05:27 PM   #20
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I took some more photos and then gave Mandy a disaproving look. I said, "Listen Mandy your a very pretty women but I'm not sure your cut out for big time modeling. This is a top end modeling agency and we only work with the best. Our models do work with Victoria Secret and Sports Illistrated. I need to know right now if you have the maturity for this business. I want you to remove your blouse and skirt and get on the bed and we can start taking some photos. If being a top end model isn't for you then please call it a day and don't waist my time."