Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-12-2009, 06:50 PM   #1
Stainless Steel Rat
Lord of the Labyrinth

Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Lightbulb What belongs in the Rape pics and Movies section Anyway?

Well folks let's see what you all think about this. For those of you that don't haunt the movie section on a regular basis let me give a brief recap. As I'm sure some of you have heard the forum is at times a spammer's paradise. Like all sections of the forum the usual "buy this drug" or "buy this watch" nonsense shows up, but we also get the more insidious folks who are looking to steal RS passwords or the "young entrepreneurs" who are looking to get rich quick by hiding cash links in their postings {or worse install malware on your system}. And I'm sure that folks have seen how {even outside the movie forum} some of the members will react with a passion and fervor that may sometimes be hard to understand.

Which brings us to our question today. Should the movie forum be restricted to posting of rape pics and movies only? Recently a new member was posting pics of herself {and rather nice ones to be sure} in the movie and pic section. While most if not all of the members were appreciative it still begs the question was that appropriate for that section? Would not such a thread be better served in the newly created introductions section or in the existing "member pic thread"? My suggestion here is two-fold. Move the existing member pic thread to the newly created introductions section {as well as the thread which raised the question in the first place}. Have all forms of "meet the member" posts be confined to the intro sections as that is where they would seem to be most appropriate. Furthermore create a formal rule that the "rape pic and movie" forum is for just that and nothing else. If a doesn't contain links to either movies or pictures directly related to the rape fantasy then they should be posted on a different sub-forum here on RB.

Any thoughts or ideas on this from the folks out there?

Cheers all from the Stainless Steel Rat
Old 09-13-2009, 01:27 AM   #2
collesfracture
Privileged Member

collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well this is my take on the issue..I am not against anyone as i say this..These are only my own views..The name Rape pics and movies section itself indicates the purpose of that section..its for any movies/clips/pics that have rape/forced content in them..So posting something else there even if liked by many doesn't mean its the right thing..If people are slammed for posting vanilla then why not non relevant pics..If the rules apply to one,then the same should apply to all.Else it will appear to be a case of partiality.
Plus for this particular incident (hot pics BTW) as there is already a section for members pics and also a newly created Introduction section,posting them in the movie and pic section isnt a correct thing to do.I fully agree with SSR that the pics should be moved to its correct location and the member be informed about it.
Also do make it a rule that Rape movie and pics section should have only relevant pics and video links..

Once again these are just my views about the issue..Have nothing against anyone..

Have a great day

collesfracture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 07:15 AM   #3
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I would like to say that I agree with SSR. Also I must offer my apology because Im partially at fault for encouraging her behavoir. I would say that entire thread should be moved into the member pics section.

And finally yes RAPE pics/movies means just that. There also is a thread of someone who is posting reviews without movies, that thread should just be removed.

My 2 Cents YMMV

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 11:59 AM   #4
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Lightbulb

I agree with SSR 100 percent.

Im kinda shocked this even needs discussing.
I don't care if it is a good looking woman in the pictures that are being posted.
If it is not rape movies or pics then it does not belong.Someone should have told the person posting the pics that it was not the right place.

ok it's time for football.Bye bye...

Last edited by theDarkOne; 09-13-2009 at 01:06 PM. Reason: i love to edit...it makes me feel powerful...
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 12:42 PM   #5
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I also agree with SSR. Although I don't spend a lot of time in the movie sections, I do think it should be reserved for posting of links and rape pics ONLY. I really don't see a gray area here.

That is not to say that the lady in question should not post her pictures here on RB or that she did anything wrong when she did. To the contrary. Anyone who is inclined to post their picture and is aware of the risks should absolutely be encouraged to do so. She merely put them in the wrong section, and if one of the mods wants to move her post to the rape forum - or even "introductions" - then the drooling and oogling can go on unabated.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 02:52 PM   #6
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Can I say I agree with all the above.

Might be a good idea to move the members pic thread to the intro room.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 03:55 PM   #7
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I personaly don't mind members posting picture threads of themselves for comment and to drive fantasies for the members here on RB! One simple solution however is to request that members create their own albums for comments of the rowdy raunchy nature! We could create a thread where people can post links to their own albums and fantasies and lusty comments could be posted in the members' own personal albums.
Old 09-13-2009, 09:42 PM   #8
finder
Eternal Seeker !

finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finder
Default Introductions & Celebrations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stainless Steel Rat View Post
Which brings us to our question today. Should the movie forum be restricted to posting of rape pics and movies only?
In my opinion Yes. If the content (pic/vid) has on-topic content then they should be allowed in the Rape pics and movies section.

Quote:
Recently a new member was posting pics of herself {and rather nice ones to be sure} in the movie and pic section. While most if not all of the members were appreciative it still begs the question was that appropriate for that section?
I believe the appropriate section would either be Introductions & Celebrations or the General Rape Forum because rather than the pic being on topic content the discussion related is geared towards roleplay. Just like a person posting vanilla pic and discussing a fantasy on it.

Quote:
Would not such a thread be better served in the newly created introductions section or in the existing "member pic thread"? My suggestion here is two-fold. Move the existing member pic thread to the newly created introductions section {as well as the thread which raised the question in the first place}. Have all forms of "meet the member" posts be confined to the intro sections as that is where they would seem to be most appropriate. Furthermore create a formal rule that the "rape pic and movie" forum is for just that and nothing else. If a doesn't contain links to either movies or pictures directly related to the rape fantasy then they should be posted on a different sub-forum here on RB.
Agree 100% with it.

Cheers
~Finder~

Come on baby...don't fear the reaper
Baby take my hand...don't fear the reaper
We'll be able to fly...don't fear the reaper
Baby I'm your man...

finder is offline   Reply With Quote