Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-19-2009, 03:52 PM   #1
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The most interesting news story of the day

I am completely ripping off SomeDude's thread here, but i thought it might be interesting to put what i believe is the most interesting news story/stories found for the day.

Since i've already completely jacked his thread, i'll go ahead and jack his intro and description as well, just slightly edited.

I decided to start a new thread here on Rape Board that will have a link to what I think is the most *interesting* news story of each day that I find as a headline on Yahoo (to include world and local news). Feel free to comment and add your own links!

Here is todays!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090719/...ca_gay_bashing

"said the 36-year-old outside the secret office of Jamaica's sole gay rights group. Like many other gays, Sherman won't give his full name for fear of retribution."

" Jamaica's most prominent evangelical pastor, Bishop Herro Blair, said he sympathizes with those who face intolerance, but that homosexuals themselves are actually behind most of the attacks reported against them.

'Among themselves, homosexuals are extremely jealous," said Blair during a recent interview. "But some of them do cause a reaction by their own behaviors, for, in many people's opinions, homosexuality is distasteful.' "

"The dread of homosexuality is so all-encompassing that many Jamaican men refuse to get digital rectal examinations for prostate cancer, even those whose disease is advanced, said Dr. Trevor Tulloch of St. Andrews Hospital.

"Because it is a homophobic society, there's such a fear of the sexual implications of having the exam that men won't seek out help," said Tulloch, adding Jamaica has a soaring rate of prostate cancer because men won't be screened."

wow, how crazy? I can't imagine living in a society where everyone is so openly (at least appears from the article) homophobic. Blows my mind.

Damn it, this just spawned another thread, be back tommorrow.
Old 07-19-2009, 04:09 PM   #2
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

One more for the day, this one comes from florida and is on the lighter side compared to the last story...

http://www.tallahassee.com/article/2...19005/1001/RSS

fox attacks really? fucking foxes attacking? This is pure chaos, i can no longer feel safe in my home. Not bad enough i had to worry bout pythons, spiders, killer africanized bees, and just general psychos, but, now, i got this shit to worry about too?! Fuck that! Just walking to the car to go to work and some fucked up possibly rabid fox attacks me? The fuck is this world coming too?