Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-25-2021, 02:10 PM   #1
uns33n

uns33n Level 1 (100+)uns33n Level 1 (100+)
Default Memories

My first story. Comments, any suggestions or critiques are welcome.

It happened on a Tuesday evening. Two evenings a week, I took art classes after work at the local community center. Drawing and painting has always been a passion of mine. My class that Tuesday went from 8:00pm to 10:30pm, but I stayed a little longer to talk to my tutor about a project I was working on. I didn't realize how much that extra half hour would cost me.

I am the main receptionist for a large company. My job is to greet and attend to important clients while they are with us, so I am always expected to show up to work dressed appropriately. Because I had come straight from work to school, I was still wearing my office clothes. A black pencil skirt with a matching jacket, which I had taken off because of the heat. I also wore a white satin blouse and black sandals with high heels and straps around the ankles. As I left the building, I noticed that almost everyone had already left. The parking lot, which had been packed with cars when I arrived, was now almost empty. The click-click of my stilettos on the pavement underscored the quiet and solitude of the parking lot.

As I said, the parking lot was jammed when I arrived, so I had to park at the end of the lot, next to the woods. The night sky was covered with clouds that blocked out any moonlight and made it extremely dark. It was even darker under the trees where I parked. I wonder where he was hiding when he waited for me. He must have been in the bushes near the back of my car, but I never saw him. Not until it was much too late.

I had my car keys in my hand when I reached the car. I had just put the key in the lock when I heard.....something..... I started to turn around, but it was too late. He must have run right into me, driving me face-first into the side of the car hard enough to half-stun me. Quickly, before I could even comprehend what had happened, he grabbed my left shoulder, spun me around and rammed his fist into my stomach. I have never felt such pain as the breath was knocked out of me and I began to collapse on the sidewalk.

My attacker grabbed me by the front of my blouse, pulled me back up onto my feet and pushed me back against the car, holding me there by my neck with his left forearm while he rammed his right fist into my stomach twice more. My head was spinning from the pain of the attack and the lack of air. I was completely defenseless as he grabbed me. He wrapped his left arm around my waist, pressed his right hand over my mouth and began to drag me into the woods. It was then that I realized what was about to happen, and pure terror overcame me. I tried to fight, tried to break free, but he was too big and too strong. I wanted to scream, but his hand on my mouth stifled every sound. I had no chance to fight him off. His grip was so tight that I could hardly breathe. I cried and begged him to leave me alone, begged him not to hurt me, but I might as well have been talking to one of the trees.

When he had dragged me far enough into the thick bushes that he would not be disturbed, he threw me to the ground. The back of my head hit so hard I almost lost consciousness and saw stars. Before I knew what was happening, he was on top of me, ripping my blouse completely open. Then he shredded my bra and ripped it off my body. Then forced his mouth down on mine. I tried to scream, tried to fight, but he punched me twice in the face, hard enough to bring back the stars.

I was terrified that if I tried to scream again, he would kill me. I sobbed and begged him to leave me alone as he pushed me to the ground. He was on my right arm, pinning it to the ground. His left arm was under my neck so that his left hand was just above my left shoulder. He grabbed my left wrist with his right hand and pushed it up my shoulder so he could hold it with his left hand.

He continued to try to kiss me while cruelly grabbing my chest with his right hand. He squeezed and twisted my breasts roughly, trying to inflict as much pain as possible. I begged him to stop hurting me, but he just ignored me and continued abusing my breasts. Then he dropped his head down and took my left breast in his mouth. He began to suck and chew viciously on my nipple while he felt down my leg with his hand and began to rub and squeeze my thigh. He pulled my skirt up around my waist and forced his hand between my legs, squeezing and twisting at my crotch, forcing my legs apart.

I twisted my body, digging my high heels into the ground to try to push myself away from him, but it was no use. He reached into the crotch of my pantyhose and ripped them open, revealing the bright lace silk panties I was wearing. He grabbed it, rubbed and pressed his hand against my vagina and began to penetrate me through my panties. Then I felt him reach for the panties and start twisting and pulling them. The lace fabric gave way, the panties ripped and I lay exposed in front of him. He had his mouth on my breast, sucking and biting so hard that I gritted my teeth and moaned in pain.

At the same time, I felt him push his fingers back into my vagina. I kicked and pushed with my legs, twisting my body back and forth, begging and pleading with him to stop, and then he rolled on top of me and forced himself between my legs. I couldn't believe this was happening to me. Why to me? What did I do to deserve this? I felt his hand move between us, felt him guide his stiff penis to the entrance of my vagina and force himself against me.

My fear increased and mixed with the greatest feeling of frustration I had ever known. I didn't want this to happen, I didn't want to do this, but there was nothing I could do to stop it. This animal wanted to use me, it wanted to enter me and use me against my will and rape me, and there was nothing I could do against it. And then he started pushing into me, spreading me open, forcing my legs apart and pushing himself into me. Then he pushed deep inside me.

I begged and cried as I tried to twist away from him. I could feel him pushing deeper into me with each thrust. Then suddenly, with one violent, painful push, he drove himself completely into me. I arched my back in pain as a scream escaped my throat. He thrust into me again and again, as hard and violently as he could. My emotions were running through my head in a jumbled mess. I was terrified, I had never felt so much fear in my life. I was so frustrated I thought I was going to lose my mind, I was in pain and felt like I was being torn in two. Helpless, defenseless, I could do nothing to stop my rape. Again and again, harder and harder he thrust into me, abusing me. Fucked me brutally against my will.

I quit fighting! It was useless! I closed my eyes and prayed that it was over. I cried and moaned in pain as he continued to pound into me, continued to abuse my breasts with his hands, and continued to press his mouth down on mine. I felt his weight pushing me into the dirt as he grunted and sweated on top of me. I felt him swelling inside me as his pace increased. The ferocity of his assault increased with each thrust, penetrating deeper and deeper into me. He began to moan and approached orgasm. I began to plead with him not to come inside me. Begged him for that small mercy not to squirt into me. Cried and begged.

He grabbed me by my hair, bent my head back and forced his mouth on mine. He twisted my hair and forced me to scream. As I did, I felt his tongue forcing its way into my mouth. He kept my head pinned, his tongue intertwining with mine as he drove harder and harder, faster and faster into me. I tried to twist away, tried to push away with my legs, tried to free my mouth from his, but it was futile. And then he made one last, brutal deep thrust into me, holding himself there as I felt him cumming inside me. I could feel the heat of his foul seed inside me. Felt how it filled me completely. Then he moved again. Fucked me again and with each vicious push deep inside me he squirted more of his seed inside me.

Finally, he was finished. He lay on top of me for some time before finally he stood up. I lay there motionless, watching him while he put on his shorts and pants and tightened his belt. He looked down at me, then turned and just walked away. It dawned on me then that he hadn't said a word the whole time. I lay there in the dirt, my blouse and bra ripped open, my skirt wrapped around my waist, my legs spread, my body completely exposed. My body ached from the abuse he had suffered and I felt his seed leaking out of me. I don't know how long I lay there like that, crying softly and wondering why? Why me? And I knew then that this night would be with me forever. I never knew who he was or why he had chosen me. I couldn't see his face, he had something over it. Probably a lady's stocking because it looked so distorted. Did I perhaps even know him? Was he one of my colleagues or someone from my art class? I have no idea, I just knew that this memory would never fade. It would be a part of me forever.

Last edited by uns33n; 03-02-2021 at 12:18 PM.
uns33n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 06:39 PM   #2
Gilf Hunter
Privileged Member

Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Excellent story. Very realistic.
Gilf Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 06:25 AM   #3
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nice Thank you regards MG
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rape brutal