Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-05-2010, 08:10 PM   #1
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default "Posh" Beckham = Fuckwit.

Occasionally I get hold of some British newspapers which, although out of date, make interesting reading.

Just when you think the world couldn’t get any sillier, Victoria Beckham becomes a judge on a talent show. What fucking next? Her husband on the committee for the Nobel Prize?
This walking pretzel whose mind is as vacant as Wembley stadium at 2am on a January morning was appointed a judge for the final of “American Idol” What qualifications does she hold for this job? Everyone knows she can’t sing! Her voice is of the “frozen cat through the bandsaw” variety.
Imagine making the final of “American Idol” and that brainless fuckwit has the gall to tell you that you can’t sing! Over to “American Idol”

A talented young tenor belts out a moving rendition of “Nessun Dorma” and Posh shakes her head and says, “Sorry, that was rubbish”
“Rubbish” splutters the amazed tenor” while the crowd boos.
“It wasn’t even in English,” she says “I didn’t know what you were saying or nuffing” “What it needs is a bit of repetition”
The dazed tenor, looking round for somewhere to hang himself from, says “Repetition”
“Yeah, you know, like ‘wannabe, wannabe, wannabe.” I’ll get someone to look at the lyrics for you if you like”

Do you Americans not have anyone at home better qualified to do this job than having to import this walking twig that doesn’t have two brain cells to rub together inside her stupid fucking head?
Old 03-05-2010, 08:58 PM   #2
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I saw Posh on television once, in an interview. She actually came across as rather bright. Obviously though she doesn't know very much about music.

What troubles me though old mate of mine, you've obviously been away from dear ol' Blighty for too long and you've forgotten what a bunch of devious bastards us English are. David Beckham wants out of America so he can go and play proper football for Milan, against proper football teams like wot they has in England, but those Los Angeles Chocolate Bars won't let go of his contract. So enter Vicky and with any luck they'll be run out of the country....

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:52 PM   #3
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

LOL
rep to both of you when i can give it
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 07:06 AM   #4
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A. Victoria Beckham was hot on American Idol, you can have Davey boy back, Posh is our girl.

B. 'proper football', i quite like the term, care if us Yankees give it a go?

seriously, i shall petition roger goodell (NFL commissioner) to adopt the term 'proper football.' Don't worry though, the league will collapse next year, and then you can have the term football back, and we Americans will all become hockey fans....
Old 03-09-2010, 01:23 PM   #5
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Posh looks like a stick that has been dipped in orange paint, but if you like that sort of thing - keep.

By the way, Milan is in Italy, and they're welcome to him!

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote