Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-26-2007, 06:03 PM   #1
make me swallow!
50dd,&60"ass,yum,yum!

make me swallow! has initial reputation
Default A message for Leparas

Go fuck yourself you stupid son of a bitch ! you are probably a peter puffer and like it up the ass ,dont you BITCH!, FUCK YOU ! you are a piece of shit ! you can go fuck yourself with a fuckin ballbat up your fairy asshole !, Mutha fucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S. do you even have the slightest nerve to reply here in the rowdy room? because I think you are a fuckin cowardly piece of shit ,and probably a fuckin commie piece of shit too. so once more ,in case you did not get my intent,GO FUCK YOURSELF, YOU FUDGE PACKIN PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
make me swallow! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 07:06 PM   #2
make me swallow!
50dd,&60"ass,yum,yum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by make me swallow!
Go fuck yourself you stupid son of a bitch ! you are probably a peter puffer and like it up the ass ,dont you BITCH!, FUCK YOU ! you are a piece of shit ! you can go fuck yourself with a fuckin ballbat up your fairy asshole !, Mutha fucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S. do you even have the slightest nerve to reply here in the rowdy room? because I think you are a fuckin cowardly piece of shit ,and probably a fuckin commie piece of shit too. so once more ,in case you did not get my intent,GO FUCK YOURSELF, YOU FUDGE PACKIN PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow! , I hope Iam not in trouble, but this guy really pisses me off!
Old 01-26-2007, 07:11 PM   #3
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nope, youre not in trouble! I second all your comments. What a tosser!
Go Get Him!!!!!!!!!!

Let him have the balls to post a picture of himself...tho I doubt he will...

Old 01-26-2007, 07:31 PM   #4
make me swallow!
50dd,&60"ass,yum,yum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise
Go Get Him!!!!!!!!!!

thank you Louise, and I doubt that he has the balls too. Let HIM be viewed by all here and face the music,huh!
Old 01-26-2007, 07:31 PM   #5
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No, no, don’t hold back. Tell us what you REALLY feel.
Andering REDDSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 07:38 PM   #6
make me swallow!
50dd,&60"ass,yum,yum!

Default Ill try

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andering REDDSON
No, no, don’t hold back. Tell us what you REALLY feel.
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,....HA.
Old 01-27-2007, 12:51 AM   #7
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

very nice, i agree with u all the way, but by the looks of his rep, i dont' think many like him anyway.

Smiles are contagious, share one, the small things can brighten someones day.
hornybisexualbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 02:56 AM   #8
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That settles it. I'm going to have to search around to find out what this fella did to piss ya off so much that you're ready to surgically remove his willy .... with a rusty tin can or something

Edit: Found it! Yup, he sure sounds like a first class prick alright.

Last edited by Wiz; 01-27-2007 at 03:10 AM.
Wiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 10:08 AM   #9
LeParas
Privileged Member

LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Normaly i dont answer to such dumb redneck Language.
But there is allways a first Time.
What the hell you want you fat ugly i dont know what.
If you want just people you like you go to the Church.
I will not excuse for my taste, you ugly thing from outerspace.
You are the most ugliest thing what i have seen in my whole life.
So why dont you go back in your Trailerpark and fuck with your dog.
And please go back to school and finish your 3rd grade.
And dont go to the seashore because, some Japanese Whalehunter could mistake you as an Bluewhale.
And please remove that M1A1 Tank out of your fat ass.

Last edited by LeParas; 01-27-2007 at 10:14 AM.
LeParas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 10:29 AM   #10
LeParas
Privileged Member

LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise
Go Get Him!!!!!!!!!!

There you have your picture.
Deutschland erwache
Old 01-27-2007, 12:09 PM   #11
make me swallow!
50dd,&60"ass,yum,yum!

Not only are you a peice of shit! You are a nazi peice of shit! If you do not like what you see, then don't look you FUCKING ASS HOLE! Not only that, You are a fucking loser we, the USA, kicked your nazi asses back in WWII you were losers then and you are still losers now! Now go chew on that you peice of scum!!!!!!!
Old 01-27-2007, 12:20 PM   #12
LeParas
Privileged Member

Quote:
Not only are you a peice of shit! You are a nazi peice of shit! If you do not like what you see, then don't look you FUCKING ASS HOLE! Not only that, You are a fucking loser we, the USA, kicked your nazi asses back in WWII you were losers then and you are still losers now! Now go chew on that you peice of scum!!!!!!!

Yeah,Yeah,Yeah, 60 years ago.I can´t hear that old stories anymore.
Nowadays,your Army of stupid 4rd graders can´t win against a few poorly Camel fuckers in IRAQ.
When our friends in Iran have the power to nuke you.
We will see who´s laughing last.
Old 01-27-2007, 12:34 PM   #13
make me swallow!
50dd,&60"ass,yum,yum!

I would suggest you tread softly here and do not MESS WITH THE USA!!!!! I would like to say as a whole the German people are good people, hell my ancesters are German, however you nazi scum, are a hemmoriod on the ass of society!!
As far as the war in Iraq, our soldiers along with our allies are there to help liberate a people from terrorism and give them a democracy so that they can be a free society to live in peace and freedom.
If Hitler had won the war, the world would live under a crual, evil dictatorship, so the world should remember that and thank everyone that helped get rid of that evil dictator. Much like when we got rid of Sadaam Hussein!!!!
Old 01-27-2007, 12:43 PM   #14
LeParas
Privileged Member

Quote:
As far as the war in Iraq, our soldiers along with our allies are there to help liberate a people from terrorism and give them a democracy so that they can be a free society to live in peace and freedom.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.BOY YOURE SUCH A STUPID BITCH.
The only reason why they are there is because the USA want the Oil.
liberate the people from terrorism. HAHAHA
Who made the Iraq a trainingcamp for AlQaida?
It was Bush and not Saddam.
Go and ask the Iraqis what they have from your liberation,no food,no electric power etc.
Old 01-27-2007, 12:45 PM   #15
LeParas
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeParas
Go and ask the Iraqis what they have from your liberation,no food,no electric power etc.
Old 01-27-2007, 12:51 PM   #16
make me swallow!
50dd,&60"ass,yum,yum!

Default Open your eyes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeParas
If that is what you think we are over there for then you have shown your obvious lack of intellegiance, aside from being a loser nazi scum, I see no further reason to respond or discuss anything with you any longer. I don't hate you however I pity you and your kind. That is all I have to say to you.
WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO AWAY!
Old 01-27-2007, 01:02 PM   #17
LeParas
Privileged Member

Quote:
If that is what you think we are over there for then you have shown your obvious lack of intellegiance, aside from being a loser nazi scum, I see no further reason to respond or discuss anything with you any longer. I don't hate you however I pity you and your kind. That is all I have to say to you.
WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO AWAY!
Come and see the truth:
You will never win,its your second Vietnam:
Did your lying media showed you the truth?

Useless Death for an lying President

Last edited by LeParas; 01-27-2007 at 01:13 PM.
Old 01-27-2007, 03:09 PM   #18
make me swallow!
50dd,&60"ass,yum,yum!

I am sorry everyone I did not mean to start a debate and have this scum bucket try his propaganda here about the war and such, my husband used to be in the army as well, I have great appriciation for our soldiers and there families. I could not just let him make comments about our millitary and not say something.
Old 01-27-2007, 03:18 PM   #19
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Indeed a worthless second vietnam it is. In attempt to stop the commies, and by the way...these fuckers dont even KNOW the true meaning of communism....I'm not a communist but I sure as hell do not agree with the imperialist pieces of shit view of what THEY think a commie is.

FUCK THEM! To fucking "free people form democracy" MY ASS! Fuck imperialism and their blood thirst and fuck them for displacing the impoverished and causing hell in countries that they claim to want to save....

The imperialists put puppet regimes in place of their own corrupt government officials and cause civic unrest because these puppets are as brutal as the dictatorships in libya. Then they send their OWN marines in when the people want to rise up and take back their nation. God forbid they have people rise up in their OWN fucking backyard. They are the terrorists..coming to a country where people see them as heros only to displace and impoverish them. They were better off under their own countries dictatorship rather then the "democratic" puppet government who FUCKED THEM worst, while the imperialist turn a blind eye.

The only way to stop an imperialist terrorist is through the unity of the people and they should RISE and defend their nation against them. Long live the people and FUCK imperialism

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 01-27-2007 at 03:36 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 03:27 PM   #20
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Our every action is a battle cry against imperialism, and a battle hymn for the people's unity against the great enemy of mankind: the United States of America. Wherever death may surprise us, let it be welcome, provided that this, our battle cry, may have reached some receptive ear, that another hand may be extended to wield our weapons, and that other men be ready to intone our funeral dirge with the staccato singing of the machine guns and new battle cries of war and victory".

"Why does the guerrilla fighter fight? We must come to the inevitable conclusion that the guerrilla fighter is a social reformer, that he takes up arms responding to the angry protest of the people against their oppressors, and that he fights in order to change the social system that keeps all his unarmed brothers in ignominy and misery".

------ Ernesto "Che" Guevara

Viva el Che y viva La Revolucion siempre. Usted con nosotros en espirito.

ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote