Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-17-2009, 04:18 AM   #1
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Visas for us?! Grrrr ....

- Canada has a very open social system probably and it is easily to gain a refugee status there (even form European countries).
- We have (as everywhere) a group of people, who will take any chance to make their life easy, especially when it is an easy money.
- So we have quite a lot of people (especially from one ethnic) who fly to Canada to ask for refugee status (and many are returning now, as it seems they can not get as much money as expected) - and it is business, there/here are people who help them for some profit

The result is - we have to have visas to go to Canada. And what is even worse, we have to ask for them in Vienna, not in Prague, even if Austrians don't need visas to Canada at all. And the worst is, it was started during one night, with only 48 hours of special time for those, who are already on their journey. So all the people who have the tickets already bought have to go as soon as possible to Vienna and hope to get the visas.

There is already a sad story here. Two young people wanted to spend some time in Canada, where they have a uncle who lives there for 20 years. They had flight tickets, but they did not get visas, as the officer was not convinced they will return back (not much money here - they are young so what, not much money with themselves - they have a family there, so what?) ... They said they lost about $4000, as the tickets can not be returned because of visas problem.

Why I am telling all this?
Just because of

Hope the whole European union will request visas for Canadians. Cause this is not only our problem. It is also problem of Canadian refugee system. Real refugee would not return back home, because of not easy life in Canada. And anyway, if the situation here is so bad that Canada will take them as refugees, visas will stop the possibility to go to Canada. Than that is against those who need help!!

Old 07-17-2009, 09:56 AM   #2
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Politicos really mess it up for the normal people dont they? So sorry this crap is going on totally sucks big time!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 11:52 AM   #3
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

its not the refugee system thats the problem up here, its the people from the eastern bloc that come here then never leave and either leech from the government or engage in organized crime. canada and the EU have solid relations and, if i remember correctly, the EU was consulted prior to the governments decision and agreed with the move.

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 01:50 PM   #4
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The EU is a crock of shit anyway.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote