Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > Incest Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-21-2009, 03:48 PM   #1
maskedmuskrat

maskedmuskrat Level 1 (100+)maskedmuskrat Level 1 (100+)
Default raping your daughter

I want to take your virgin daughter in front of you so you can see her being forced to suck her first cock, so you can hear her moan as I take her virgin ass and pussy, I want to spank her ass red until she is begging to obey me, unlike the spoiled bitchy voice she uses to talk to you, maybe i will force her to lick mommy's pussy or suck daddys cock too.....
maskedmuskrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 03:59 PM   #2
Bella-In-Progress
Privileged Member

Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm not entirely sure what the point of this post is beyond just needing some sort of attention but it's really quite strange and should probably be regarded as spam. ><;
Bella-In-Progress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 04:27 PM   #3
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella-In-Progress View Post
I'm not entirely sure what the point of this post is beyond just needing some sort of attention but it's really quite strange and should probably be regarded as spam. ><;
Sorry but I take a little offense to this. Someone posts a rape fantasy on a rape fantasy site. It involves incest so he posts it on the incest forum. And he must need attention? Its good to see a little fantasy, story and roleplay in this section from time to time.

If you don't like the incest section you don't have to be here. As a new member it may be in your best interest to watch and observe before accusing members of spamming. A simple check of post history could tell you its not spam.

I think perhaps your the one that needs some sort of attention. Sorry but there is no place for intolerance on this forum. - rep.

Anyway sorry to derail the thread.

Last edited by Lucy.; 05-21-2009 at 04:36 PM.
Lucy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 04:36 PM   #4
maskedmuskrat

Default lol

Thanks Lucy
I don't feel like spam Bella
lol

What the post is "about" I thought was pretty clear fantasy wise.... hoped to hear from other people either with similar fantasies, or willing to role play other parts, or write a story, or whatever, not real narrow in my expectations of responses. I have lots of diff fantasies and have explored some in real life and some are best to stay fantasy and some I would be appaled in real life but fant. is different and relativly safe and for me at least are a nice diversion and an acceptance of both the good and bad sides of my nature and personality and fun to explore. Other peoples personalities and fantasies are also fun to explore.
Well, sometimes anyway lol.

Muskie
Who still wants to rape your daughter and maybe force some incest
Old 05-21-2009, 04:53 PM   #5
sexfiend
Banned

sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to sexfiend
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmuskrat View Post
Thanks Lucy
I don't feel like spam Bella
lol

What the post is "about" I thought was pretty clear fantasy wise.... hoped to hear from other people either with similar fantasies, or willing to role play other parts, or write a story, or whatever, not real narrow in my expectations of responses. I have lots of diff fantasies and have explored some in real life and some are best to stay fantasy and some I would be appaled in real life but fant. is different and relativly safe and for me at least are a nice diversion and an acceptance of both the good and bad sides of my nature and personality and fun to explore. Other peoples personalities and fantasies are also fun to explore.
Well, sometimes anyway lol.

Muskie
Who still wants to rape your daughter and maybe force some incest
I thought it was a great idea for a story,you should write it.Other then lucy not many post incest stories here,and your idea has rape as well.So have fun and post your stories and ideas,that is what RB is all about.
sexfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 05:01 PM   #6
sexfiend
Banned

sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to sexfiend
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella-In-Progress View Post
Bella, it takes time to learn the ropes and after a while, i'm sure you will understand the difference between spam and someones ideas.
sexfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 05:25 PM   #7
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by newland11 View Post
Nice proof of "Let's be gentle to the newbies..."
When someone who joins up one day, suddenly has pics in the photo thread, rowdy room and everywhere else, I'm not even sure if they are a newbie to be honest. But if they are, then they are seeking attention like they are saying this contributor to the forum is doing.

I'm tired of you keep picking fights with me Newland. Give this person positive rep if you want. If you think false spam reports, people being intolerant of others fantasies and trolls creating 10000 accounts to abuse people is funny then spread your rep around like this. I don't know what happened to you myself, I thought you respected the rules.

At least respect this persons thread.
Lucy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 10:48 PM   #8
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Why don't you guys move this to the courtroom if you want to argue further?

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=21923

That way we can keep this good thread on track.

Now, I enjoy the idea of forcing a virgin daughter to commit incest with her parents after you rape her. Perhaps you would also like to force her to have relations with her sister too?

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 11:43 PM   #9
maskedmuskrat

Default hey Rapeu

yes by all means, sister, brother, etc.

I have this fantasy a couple different ways already and am certainly open to new ideas :-)
Old 05-22-2009, 12:31 AM   #10
stricken
Banned

stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

interesting... interesting...

Hrm.. I'd likely fuck the father in the ass just to humilate him in front of his wife, and take his daughter to a room where he could only hear her screaming. Our imaginations are more vivid when we cannot see.
stricken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 01:00 AM   #11
maskedmuskrat

Default Nice

good reply!
Old 05-22-2009, 01:03 AM   #12
maskedmuskrat

Default One of the ways I have this fantasy is

One of the ways I have this fantasy is straight break in, tie them up, force them, another is to meet the parents before hand, and they are in on it, playing like they are unwilling victims, so that they can have their daughters mouth and pussy and ass, so they can see her punished and crying, and afterwards she would never know they knew all along.....
Old 05-23-2009, 04:42 PM   #13
maskedmuskrat

There was a video going round awhile back with a woman going to her garage and getting raped, towards the end she pulls the mask off one of her attackers and it is her father. Lots of crying etc through out. Very nice vid tho I wished she had smaller breasts/more petite body. :-)
Old 05-23-2009, 06:05 PM   #14
taboolover

taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)
Default stricken's reply

Wow! Nice twist--taking the father! One idea I have involves a female accomplice sucking off the dad and riding him while he's tied to a chair..

The wife could be forced to watch..then the lady accomplice can force kiss his wife against her will.
taboolover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 09:05 PM   #15
Rats
Banned

Rats has initial reputation

One idea I had long ago, was tieing up the parents, and force the kids suck/lick/fuck/or be fucked by them.
Such as making the son, fuck his own mom, or to be sick, fuck his dad. Then maybe make the parents do somthing similar to the kids.
Rats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 01:33 AM   #16
maskedmuskrat

Default nice replies

that's the idea!
Lovely additions!

Muskie
Old 05-25-2009, 05:16 AM   #17
batedpants

batedpants Level 3 (300+)batedpants Level 3 (300+)batedpants Level 3 (300+)batedpants Level 3 (300+)

Go for it!
Old 05-31-2009, 05:49 PM   #18
undertaker86

undertaker86 Level 2 (200+)undertaker86 Level 2 (200+)undertaker86 Level 2 (200+)

I want to rape my sister,aunt and a cousin
undertaker86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 11:19 AM   #19
batedpants

batedpants Level 3 (300+)batedpants Level 3 (300+)batedpants Level 3 (300+)batedpants Level 3 (300+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by undertaker86 View Post
I want to rape my sister,aunt and a cousin
Same here buddy. Why must all the illegal things in life be so tempting?...
Old 06-03-2009, 01:08 PM   #20
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Here's my take on the idea

Mom, dad, brother and sister are there having their dinner when a group of masked men break into the house.

They rape the women, then force them into incest, at the end they drag the son outside, the twist being that they know him either a) they are buddies of his and this what they do or b) they are drug dealers/ loan sharks etc who he owes money to...
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote