Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-01-2014, 07:33 PM   #1
AnalViolation

AnalViolation Level 3 (300+)AnalViolation Level 3 (300+)AnalViolation Level 3 (300+)AnalViolation Level 3 (300+)
Default Tall bitch gets raped

(The following is heartwarming tale of a how a man conquers his insecurities through rape. It is purely a work of fiction)

I'm 160cm tall. That's about 5'2 for you Americans. And let me tell you something, you know how guys won't even look at the fat chick at a party? Well, for some tall women, it's the same. A guy like me doesn't even exist. I'm air to them.

At work, a woman named Jessica Chen sits next to me. She's Asian and you'd think an Asian girl would have the grace to be tiny. But no, she's like a basketball player babe (see girl on the left of the pic) Maybe 185cm. Long, long, smooth legs (and she always wears high heels of course!) Big bust. Innocent face. I keep glancing over at her legs as we work. I tried to talk to her once... but the dumb bitch ignored me! Just made a sort of mildly surprised face as if the fax machine had started talking to her. Of course, she always flirts with the other guys in the office.

But I wasn't going to take this. Regardless of your shoe size, a dumb bitch is a dumb bitch. So I waited the whole week until she had to do overtime. And I also stayed behind. Luckily, it was Friday, so everyone else had left the office early. I crept around the place, locking the doors and disabling the security camera. Then, I made some coffee. I sprinkled a little something into it, and returned to my desk.

"Hey Jessica, you're working really hard tonight. Want a drink?"

The bitch barely grunted a thank you, but she accepted the cup I offered. Fifteen minutes later, her head hit the keyboard as she fell sound asleep.

I laughed nervously. It had all gone according to plan. I leaned close to her, free to do so for the first time and smelled her. She smelled good. I pulled her out of the chair and half-carried, half dragged her to the meeting room. There I put her face up on the big table and started to cut her clothing off. Damn, she had a fine body! I pulled her long legs into a spread eagle position and tied them to the table so she couldn't move. I started licking her. From her sexy toes up to her cunt. And then her face and busts.

I was having a good time, but then, suddenly, I got annoyed. What's the fun if she's unconscious? I filled up a glass of water from the cooler, and dumped it on her face. She woke up spluttering.

"What the f-" she began. Struggling against her bonds, she looked up and saw me. "You! You little shit! What the fuck did you do?". Well, she has dirty mouth anyway. I straddled her chest.

"Well, Jessie. There's going to be a few changes around here. From now on, I'm going to be the main man in your life!"

"What!? Fuck that! Let me go, you creep! I wouldn't date you if you were the last man on earth!".

(Woops! I have to go! Just at the good part! Sorry! To be continued)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uid000028_20120311223225a73d947f.jpg (17.0 KB, 310 views)

Last edited by AnalViolation; 12-01-2014 at 07:36 PM.
AnalViolation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 04:29 PM   #2
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking Good work

Looking good so far matey, nice picture sets the scene nice, please continue thanks MG
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote