Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-25-2013, 09:54 PM   #1
newguy2013a

newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)
Default A Night in the Office

I checked my clock, and I noticed that it was almost time for my shift to end. I yawned and, while thinking of a variety of assorted things, I finished typing all the necessary words in the monthly company finance reports.
Sure hope time passes quick... I thought to myself, as I felt like I was about to fall asleep right then and there.
I had been working for Mason & Brehmer Inc. for three years, one of the largest housing companies in the East Coast, and only a month ago had I been promoted to chief of one of the "high offices". That obviously meant I was of a better "category", and of course, a much better office.

Of course, right now, at my age of 35, I had no problem getting some hot dogs or chips from whatever store nearby in the street, being a simple guy. But then, getting along with people full of Mercedes Benz, Rolex, Armani and all of that...well, it basically felt like being an intruder in the Olympus. Or Elysium.

Yeah, kind of thinking about it, it certainly was the paradise of Gods. Although...

if of Gods were are to talk about, there was no one like her...

She was called Iris, and was the only daughter of the CEO. She was called the "Ice Queen", and there was good reason for that nickname.

By the age of 23, she had helped her father get Mason & Brehmer to become the largest enterprise in New York, and two years later, it was the single biggest one in the entire East Coast, and was already operating in the Midwest, and even Canada and Europe.

She was well known for being capable of destroying other enterprises, relationships, families...and even the very individual.

And to make matters worse (or better), she never smiled. Ever. Her stare was well known for being cold, as if ice entered into you from her eyes and made every single drop of blood, and every single organ, freeze.

And yet, despite this, it was impossible to hate her.

Just as her stare was one of pure coldness, her expression and face were overall beautiful, the perfect Germanic beauty Europeans idealize and lust for. Her long, blonde hair made her just the more beautiful.
Her body was one to kill for: full of ridiculous, healthy curves, with a pair of what can only be described as enormous breasts, noticeable even if she was wearing one of those burqas. The same would be applied to her hips, to her rear: so healthy and yet ridiculously curvy. In addition to that, her two, long smooth legs made her the more sexier, and with the typical business outfit, she just looked...too hot.

And coupling that cold look and manner I mentioned, and her natural elegance...she was the lust of every man with taste in this company.

A supernatural beauty.

I felt the erection in my pants and decided to think of something else...something boring...like the work I was doing right now. So I resumed to do it, sighing as I put the image of Iris behind for a while.

As I kept typing, I heard a sort of "ruckus" outside my office. At first, I thought it was another late night coworker, but then I remember that the only one here was me. So I got up to see what was going on when suddenly, the door opened, and there she was, with a not-so-friendly expression.

For two seconds I stared at her and admired her, her delicious body all noticeable with the small, tight-fitting business coat and the pencil miniskirt showing off her hips and ass, and those long, smooth legs that I had mentioned before. Both the coat and skirt were of the same color.

"Sanders, you are an idiot! You changed the op dates of June, didn't you?!" she protested in anger, shaking a batch of sheets in her hand.
"I-I, uh, Miss Iris, I..." I mumbled like an idiot, not sure what to tell her, as I got a little closer to my desk, feeling somewhat intimiated by her, "I don't think that's the case. I checked those dates myself and..."
She just stared at me, with her usual, serious and cold expression...when she suddenly, unexpectedly, smirked, but with the same, cold look of always, "Well, yes, you are correct, the dates are fine."
And with that, she just turned without further ado and left.
I sighed bitterly, as this was the eighth incident this week.

Yes, physically, she was more than a Goddess, but by God that attitude of hers was just unbearable.

And I think I was her plaything, her bullying dog, her punching bag, because she'd sometimes order me to make some of the most ridiculous tasks, usually at the most inconvenient times, like getting useless papers from the first floor, or call me to just berate me for whatever small detail or fluke in her office, or sometimes not even for that...but to just tell me to get her coffee from a Starbucks that was five blocks from here.

I sometimes felt very frustrated, almost angry, but...how can I say no to those beautiful blue eyes of hers? I just can't.

I stared at my computer, and sat back down. At least tonight I'd have some joy: as I stared at the picture, I thought about my wife and daughter. I loved them a lot, and today was my kid's birthday. The only reason I put up with all of the BS in the company was because of them.

I had no other desire other than to give my daughter a happy birthday and kiss my loving wife.

The door was opened again, and Iris came in with a quick pace.
"Sanders, I need the reports for July now." she demanded.
I gulped, "But Miss Iris, I-I...I was about to leave as soon as I finished this..."
Her cold stare didn't change one bit, "You think I give a damn about your life, Sanders? Get me those reports ready."
"Miss Iris, please, today is my daughter's birthday..."
"I'll be expecting them in an hour." she dryly said, and she left, closing the door behind her, interrupting me in the process.

I took a deep breath, in anger, and complete despair, trying to contain myself from punching something or screaming. How could she? It was my daughter's goddamn birthday, and she didn't even consider!

"Fucking bitch." I told myself. My hands were trembling, but I had to regain my composure: if I finished this, I would be able to leave. My wife would understand if I arrived late. She knew what I had to deal with here.

One, two, three, four hours...

It was 11 PM, and I finally finished.

"Fuck dammit, at last." I said to myself, letting myself fall to my chair. I sighed, as the report finished printing, and I quickly grabbed the papers and walked out of my office, heading towards Iris'.

Everyone had left: only some Mexican guard was left in the first floor. I couldn't help myself but feel somewhat jealous of everyone else's luck.

I quickened my pace towards Iris' office, and I entered. I didn't knock or anything, I just got in, and found her typing in her computer as if nothing, this late.

I placed the folder with the report on top of her desk, and waited for a reaction from her. She picked it and started reading it, and that's when I realized things weren't really going well...

"But...Sanders, you didn't put the data from January" she said, clearly irritated.
"Look Iris..." I stopped, for I realized no one could refer to her that informally, "Excuse me, Miss Iris, you didn't tell me to put January's data there, so..."
"My God, Sanders, you are more retarded than I thought." she just spat, "It was obvious you had to put that data there."
"Miss, I don't think insults will fix anything..." I tried to calm things down, trying to appeal to her in some way...
But then she smiled. For the first time (in my lifetime, at least), she was smiling. But it wasn't a cute, innocent smile. It was one of absolute malice.
Iris was like an evil succubus disguised as an angel, that had fun watching her poor pet suffer. And the worst part was that...I just kept staring at her face like an idiot, at how beautiful it was.

"Oh, poor you, affected by insults. But your retardation could cost this company twenty million dollars, so you get your ass and fix this fucking report right now."

I clenched my fists, feeling the blood boiling in my veins, and I just couldn't hold it:
"Miss Iris, you are...the most disgusting person I have ever met, you understand me?" I snapped, "You don't do this to people!"
"Oh, so you blame me for your stupidity?" she spat back, getting off her seat immediately, walking to the side of her desk, "If you had any shred of sapience, you wouldn't stay here working so late, so often."
"But you're just asking me for bullshit!" I whined.
I impulsively kicked the nearest chair, but she just stared at me, as she always did: the cold, sharp eyes of hers, her elegant, dominant pose, looking down upon me.

"Are you really pissed, Sanders?" she dryly said.

I just turned to look at her, "Yes I am."

"Are you done?"

I didn't know what else to say, as I was breathing heavily, and my heart was pounding hard.

"You wouldn't even be able to fuck me even if you wanted to." she unexpectedly remarked, an arrogant grin coming out in her face.

And that's when I snapped: I stared at her, at her face, at her chest, at her legs...and I just approached her, got close to her, and grabbed her by the arms.
She recoiled as I grabbed her, staring at me with an expression of anger and surprise, "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" she protested, "When my father learns of this..."
"Shut up, you fucking bitch!" I shouted at her.
She kept staring at me, with disgust, when I turned her around. She started struggling, trying to kick me and free herself, but I did my best, and kept holding her arms...
And then I pushed her into the desk, bending her over. Her shapely ass and her curved back, along with those smooth, naked legs of hers, were just too much of a sight to handle, and while holding both of her hands by the wrist with one of my own hands, I used the other to grab her ass, and squeezed it.
She was trying to get up, but she couldn't, as I kept her from moving using my legs and left hand.
"Let me go, you bastard!" she demanded, turning her head frantically to try and see me, "Let me go, you cocksucker!"
"You're the only cocksucker here, Iris!"
And I slapped her in the ass, and it felt exquisite. She gasped, and then I slapped again.
"You fucker..." she simply stated.
Her exquisite figure and her long, blonde hair just couldn't make me help it, and I quickly undid my pants. Iris heard me, but she didn't know what I was doing, "What the fuck are you doing, Sanders?"
I didn't care about anything right now. Seeing her delicious figure, bent over like that, made me think in just one thing: I'd have revenge, but of the sweetest kind...

I'd make Iris pay.

And in one stroke, I lifted her skirt up, revealing before my own eyes the single most perfect ass in the world. Two powerful buttocks stood before me, defiantly, round and firm, shaped with such curves that seemed as if they had been sculpted by very Gods.

She truly was a Goddess.

And now there nothing but a black thong between me and paradise, and I janked it off her in one pull.

"Let me go...you fucking retard..." she kept saying, knowing what was coming. Her voice wasn't as cold or abusive as before...in fact, it felt like it had slightly faltered.

She was getting tired.

I didn't pay heed to this, and so I took my large member out. It was a fearsome, large and veiny weapon, and by seeing Iris so defenseless I couldn't help myself.

I held my big purple head with one hand, and I started rubbing them against her crack.

"A...ah..." she softly moaned, fully aware now of what was going to happen.

With the only lubrication of my tip, my thick member pressed against her rear hole, and I managed to defeat it, entering her body, centimeter by centimeter.

"AAAAAAHHH-OOOOOOOOW!" she screamed, "Wait, you fucking...retard...it hurts...."
She said this as she twisted herself over the desk, her huge breasts squishing against the desk's surface, and her back arching in a very female, feline way, while her legs slightly kicked in the air.
But not even like this did I feel compassion, and I kept pushing into her until my thighs and her huge buttocks met and touched, and seemed like if they were one.

I had now possessed her completely. The Ice Queen was now trembling, eyes closed, a single tear running down her left cheek.
Without further a do, I used my other hand to pull her by the hair, and whispered to her, "You like this, don't you, you slut?"
And she simply nodded slightly.

My blood was boiling: I had to ride her NOW. Keeping my grip in her hair, I made her look at her reflection in the glass, and it was then when I started moving my hips in a brutal manner, almost sadistically. In a manner of seconds, her buttocks were receiving a tremendous assault, bouncing violently against my body while I rode her like an animal in heat.

I pulled her head back again, getting a little yelp in the process from her, and I told her, "I'm not so retarded now, ain't I, Iris?"
"You..." I thrusted, "are..." I thrusted again... "still", I thrusted harder, "a retarded moron... Sanders..."
For some reason, her defiance was just turning me on more.

The sounds in the office were raw, humid and sexual, as the Ice Queen was getting the dicking of her life. Now she tightened and moved under me, and through her reflection I could see how her enormous breasts squished against the desk, how she had her teeth clenched in frustration, and then stared at her twisting body, while I drilled her ass in the most brutal way possible.
I occassionally moved to her neck and licked it, and when I could reach it, her cheek as well, tasting the beautiful taste of her fair skin.

And yet even so, Iris held as much elegance as she could, and occassionally one or two very low moans escaped through her mouth.

After each push, I noticed how her butt rised, as if asking for more. Her moans then started to get a little louder.

And then I felt it: it was twitching in anticipation, as I kept pushing into her, and I make the biggest grin in my face, "I'm going to cum..."
"N...no...!" she struggled, trying to get off, but I held her down, smiling in a malicious way, "Oh no, you don't. I'll fill you up like a hose in a bucket!"
"No...stop!" she begged, "Stop! I don't want it! I don't want your semen inside me!"
One, two, three, four, five, six...and I pushed one last time, and I came in a brutal manner. It was impossible not to, with such an ass sucking my member like that. I pressed my body violently against hers, holding her against the desk with all my weight while my dick started to fill her insides with hot, sticky semen.

"Oooh...FUCK." I moaned, as I had never felt anything like this before in my life. The semen came out of me in impossible quanitities, and for two minutes I couldn't even move. Her huge and firm ass kept pressing my member in a delicious way, eating my milk while she let out a slight yelp.

The pleasure finally stopped after thirty minutes, and I finally pulled out. Her hole was open for a few seconds, and to my pleasure, a small string of semen hanged outside for a moment.

The Ice Queen stayed there, against the desk, exhausted, numb and humilliated. And much to my shame now, it is the single most beautiful sight I had ever seen.

I put my member back into my pants, panting, while I grabbed my report and placed it besides her computer, "Here's your goddamn report."

Without further a do, I started leaving, when I noticed she was standing up, or at least trying, but her legs failed her. I rushed and helped her impulsively, and I stared at her eyes again. She was just too goddamn beautiful.

She made anyone melt in her mere presence. And now, instead of an imposing valkyrie, she looked so vulnerable...

"I have to go." I told her, still shocked at all that had happened, "It's my daughter's birthday, okay?"

And so I left, leaving her in her office, and I took a long, long drive, thinking about what just happened.

And I realized, I couldn't stop thinking about her.

To be continued...
newguy2013a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 10:08 PM   #2
cracker5

cracker5 has initial reputation

Please keep it up!
cracker5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 09:22 AM   #3
newguy2013a

newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)newguy2013a Level 3 (300+)

That's the plan :3

Currently writing parts 2 and 3.
Old 09-01-2013, 03:52 PM   #4
newguy2013a

As promised, Part 2 is finished.

Enjoy, and any feedback is appreciated

Quote:
It was morning, about 4 AM. I woke up from the bed, my wife still sleeping on the other side. After getting ready and a cup of coffee, I took my way to work.

I honestly don't know what I was thinking when I went to work: for all I knew, Iris had pressed charges, or told her dad, or was getting ready to fire me...or do something worse.

But my mind was too focused on what had happened last night: the way I snapped at her, grabbed her, and essentially violated, raped her, in a very humilliating way.

Besides the guilt, I also felt...ecstasy, pleasure, and a sort of fulfilling inside me. I had gone too far, however, and if I had to pay the price, so be it...just as long as my family didn't get involved. Although knowing Iris...

And then I started thinking: maybe I could use this for my own...?

I finally arrived at the building, was received by the guard as usual, and took my elevator to the floor. I arrived: only a few coworkers were present. One of them saw me and greeted me, and I just waved my hand at him.

As I went to my office, I saw one of the big wigs, Pearse, approach me. His face was serious, or rather, neutral, and his pace was quick. He was obviously coming to me, but I acted dumb trying to find my key to the office as quick as possible.

As I did, Pearse reached to me, "They lady wants you in her office, right now." he demanded.
I breathed heavily, and as I turned to see at Iris' office, I saw five men come out of it, expressions serious and with several papers in their hands. I turned to look at Pears, "I'm sorry, I got to finish..."
"Right now." he simply said, and then walked off, to his own office.
I simply stared at Iris' door, then to the hall leading to the elevator, then to my own office.
What would I do?
I took a deep breath, remembering the promise I made to myself, and decided to face whatever came to me like a man.
I knocked on the door, and noticed its lock was open.
I got in, and there she was, as beautiful as ever...and her expression changing from the typical cold one to one of less composure, her eyes widening a bit, her mouth forming an obvious show of displeasure.
"Sit down." she said. Her voice hadn't really changed at all, although I noticed a slight, very slight, tremble in it.
As I did, I noticed that the stains of our encounter last night on the floor. She didn't even have time to clean it.
I simply stared at her, and she did likewise.
"Listen here, you..." she began, but she seemed to be unable to muster the words, and she took a deep breath, and then went back to her cocky, typical expression and tone, "Listen here, Sanders, I don't want you telling anyone what happened last night, understood?"
I simply nodded, sighing for a bit.
"Just consider yourself lucky I haven't even pressed charges."
I kept my mouth shut, simply listening to her, as she kept parroting about how she wasn't going to fire me or do anything just to keep all of this secret, and that if I told anyone I could say my job goodbye as well as my reputation.

But then I realized: wouldn't her reputation get ruined as well if they knew she had done with him? A very twisted idea started to form in his mind...
"So, Sanders, do you understand?"
I blinked as I stared at her beautiful blue eyes, and simply smiled, and chuckled. She arched her eyebrow, skeptical, "What's so funny, Sanders?"
I stood up, and looked at her, "I like how you're trying to get this all to your favor, but..."
I just stared at her, my smirk getting bigger, "Wouldn't your rep get bad if they knew I fucked you?"
Her eyes widened in disgust, "What the fuck are you talking about? You raped me! I could press charges and..."
"And what?" I triumphantly barked, "There were no witnesses. You are a huge bitch. For all we know, you and I have been fucking for years."
She gritted her teeth, "You have a wife, don't you, retard? What if she finds out?"
"I can always come up with something." he then said, "Either way, if anyone knew we engaged in any form of sex, you and your rep and position would be so affected you might lose everything."
She stared at him, her cold stare completely gone this time, instead a mix of rage and disgust.
"So...what now?"
I smiled. She was mine. For now on, I'd play with her just as she had before with me...but in the sweetest way possible. I'd do the things I had never been able to do with anyone, even my wife. I'd do her in whatever place I wanted, in any position, in any way. Iris was mine, and no one else's.
"We will keep doing what we did last night." I then said, as she made a muffled gasp, gritting her teeth harder, "I'll make sure to make you a real woman, and you'll never forget the real scent of a man in your life."
She kept staring at him, in shock but...she looked down. It was unprecedented. But it was the truth: she knew her position, and there was nothing she could do to stop it.
I took this chance and walked until I reached behind her, and placed my hands on her shoulders, "You know, Iris, it's ironic how a loser like me is going to be able to fuck all of this..." and then I moved my hands over her enormous breasts, squeezing them, "...as long as I want."
I started squeezing her nipples, and she made a repressed yelp, and turned to look at me, "Stop you retard! Someone will see us!"
I chuckled, "I locked the door when I came in."
Her eyes widened, as I then surprised her by kissing her in the lips, inserting my tongue into her and savoring her delicious taste. I kept squeezing her breasts and nips. I broke the kiss, and then started licking her face and neck, her recoil and disgust obvious, but she had no other choice other than to endure it.
I started unbuttoning her shirt, as I got my hands inside it and groped her tits hard, and she gave a slight moan, widening her eyes at what she just did.
"Oh, you like this, you little slut?" I teased. She shook her head, a face of disgust before, "N-no." she mumbled, "Of course fucking not..."
I squeezed her nips harder, and she moaned pretty loudly this time. I turned around, a bit nervously, in case someone had heard this. But then I remembered it was still very early in the morning, and most of the people that had arrived were locked in their offices sleeping, or in the first floor's cafeteria.
I turned back at her, and smiled, "Okay, Iris, you know now what you have to do...don't you?"
She just stared at me, in horror, but she just nodded.
"Good girl."
I then "rewarded" her by giving her a long, full kiss, and then licked her cheek, leaving her with the shirt unbuttoned and all.
I simply got my hair back together and stretched my body, and exited the office.
Old 12-06-2013, 03:28 PM   #5
hhhzzz

hhhzzz Level 1 (100+)hhhzzz Level 1 (100+)

please focus on her tight skirt suit and stilettos and how she feels being fucked her in clothes and with her heels on (bonus points for ripped pantyhose )
hhhzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 01:52 AM   #6
brianst62

brianst62 has initial reputation

Damn, what a great story.....keep going.
brianst62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 06:14 PM   #7
max hunter

max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Enjoying this, look forward to the next instalment.
max hunter is offline   Reply With Quote