Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-12-2013, 12:22 AM   #1
dontplease

dontplease Level 4 (400+)dontplease Level 4 (400+)dontplease Level 4 (400+)dontplease Level 4 (400+)dontplease Level 4 (400+)
Post House Party

(This girl is black and may seem a little ghetto but it's really good for the story I promise)

I hate these stupid house parties. My parents were out of town and my sister thought it would be a good idea to let all these dumbass people into our house. Half of our school was there! Don't get me wrong, I love to party as much as the next black girl. But the fact that everyone was at ruining my house getting and that I had to clean it just pissed me off.

I tried to act as if I was having a good time. I wore a pair of tight, high waist shorts that stopped just a few inches under my ass cheeks. A black tank top and jean vest with a pair black high heel wedges. I had curled my hair into deep long curls and combed my bangs down just slightly over my left eye. I had to admit even though I wasn't in the mood for this party I was looking pretty good.

However, all I pretty much did was walk around picking up trash. There were people every where and the music was so loud I could barely hear myself think. There was an ocean of beer cans and plastic cups on the floor. I walked to the kitchen to get another trash bag. As I walk in I see a couple dry humping on the kitchen counter.

I had never been so disgusted in my life. "Aye! Could y'all stop fucking on my kitchen counter!!??" I tap the boy on his back. They stare at me with irritated expressions. The girl sighs and rolls her eyes.

My blood starts to boil. I could feel my daddy's aggressiveness and my mom's back talk kicking in. "Uhh bitch I don't know why you rollin' yo' eyes at me for! Y'all need to get the fuck off my counter before I lose my shit."

She smacks her lips but slides off the counter and I bend down and reach in the cabinet for some disinfecting spray. As my ass pokes out I hear someone say "Damn Mia when you are you gonna let me bone?" I turn around and find three boys from the wrestling team. Dylan, who had made the comment, was tall, white, with dark hair, blue eyes and rock hard body. His friends, who's names I can't recall were also built the same way, tall and muscular. I knew they had been drinking otherwise he would have never spoken to me like that, no one would.

I sized up all three of them then finally spoke. "Boy please. You wouldn't even be able to handle a girl like me. You can barely handle that lil' white bitch you with now so please just shut up." I roll my eyes then walk out of the kitchen. I could hear them laughing but I just ignored it. I was so irritated that I just wen upstairs to my room.The door slammed behind me which sounded like a quick sigh compared to the music that was booming through the house. I sat at the edge of my bed massaging my temples.

A few minutes later my door opens and three large figures began to enter the room. I jump to my feet staring confused. As I began to tell them to stop I realize its Dylan and his friends. "No, no, no get out this room is off limits. Bye get out." I walk towards them trying to shoo them out.

"Come on now Mia....we're here to party" Dylan says stepping in front of me his body towering over mines.

"Well the party is out there not here so bye" I say again waving my hands in his face. I glance at his friends who I notice are taking their shirts off.My mouth opens slightly. My mind starts racing and I began to understand what's happening. Now scared i try again but with more force. "Okay y'all really need to get the fuck out of here like right now!" I began pushing him but he grabs me by my shoulders. "Get the fuck off of me. Let me go!"

"Shhhh just relax." He says backing me up towards the bed.

"NOO STOP!! DYLAN GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME RIGHT NOW! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!"

"Shut the fuck up!" He back handed me hard across the face causing me to fall on my face onto the bed. "Grab her arms!" He yelled at the other two.

"NOO!" Before I could move my arms were pressed into the mattress impossible to move. I could feel tears forming in my eyes. I kicked my legs trying to push myself up. Just as I was getting into position, Dylan's heavy form dropped down on top of me.

"Scream all you want bitch no one can hear you. All you ghetto hood rats are the same you think you're untouchable. Nobody can handle you huh!!"

"Dylan this isn't funny let me go now."

"I bet that pussy'll look real pretty with my cock in it." His hand reaches around to unfasten my shorts. I toss and turn to no avail as he yanks my shorts and panties down my legs and off my feet. I kick my legs trying to hold him back but it does me no justice. He positions himself between my legs and grope at my bare ass cheeks. His hands are hot and sweaty and I could hear all three of them breathing harder then ever now.

"Jesus christ that's fucking awesome," one of the friends growled. Now I could feel four hands on my ass. All three grabbed and squeezed my ass as if they were playing with clay.

"Oh God please help me" I began to whine. They gave it a few hard whacks that made me flinch wail in pain.

Dylan's face was now buried in my crotch. He licked my pussy for a few seconds to lubricate it. My face was now covered in tears. He aimed his dick at my pussy then shoved himself in. It was way to big for me to handle. I could feel it growing and stretching out my vagina as he thrusted hard. "You like that don't you!! You stupid slut."

I yelped in pain screaming at the top of my lungs. "Daddy!!!"

"Ya that's right you pig i'm your daddy! Scream for me black cunt!"

"Leave some for us man!" One of his friends said in an irritated voice.

"Oh i'm sorry man here have at." With that he pulled out of me and lifted himself off of me. Both my hands were suddenly free. Without hesitation I rolled over and sat up backing up on the bed.

"Where do you think you're going??" one of the friends asked. He grabbed me by my thigh and dragged me to him with both legs in the air. In one quick move my long slim legs were on his shoulders. Eventually my knees on either side of my ears as he pounded my tender pussy hard and rough. "Ahh fuck ya you like that?! Ya!" He spit on my face and rubbed all over my lips and chin. I turned my face trying to avoid it and crying no. As I opened my mouth he shoved to fingers down my throat. "Ya you like that you fucking whore." I began to gag and scream. He took out his fingers then slapped me across the face "Shut the fuck up."

They all took turns with me for what seemed like forever. Load after load kept being shot onto my face. At one point in time they had took a break from fucking me to beat me. They punched and kicked me as I laid helplessly on the ground. My faced oozed blood until their dicks began to harden again. My body was aching as another dick was shoved down my throat. They held my head as one of the friends fucked my mouth. "That's right baby open that pretty brown mouth. You're gonna swallow my cum." I tried to pull away but my head was held firmly in place. My jaw was beginning to hurt and I could feel his cock growing.

Soon there was a stream of hot cum filling my mouth. His was so deep into my throat that all I could do was swallow some of it. They laughed as I choked and spit out both semen and blood. My body slumped to the floor and I watched as they put their clothes back on. On their way out they each nudged me with their shoes. As the friends left out Dylan stopped in front of me and spit on me. "Stupid cunt." then he kicked me hard in the stomach making curl up in the fetal position then left the room and closed the door back.

Last edited by dontplease; 07-12-2013 at 12:57 PM.
dontplease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 05:46 PM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good story. Your writing is improving so keep going.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 06:20 PM   #3
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)

Very good. I rather enjoyed it. Thank you.
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote